Updated Nursery Rhymes No. 5 - the Muffin Man - Cover

Updated Nursery Rhymes No. 5 - the Muffin Man

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Twins Nessa and Xander discuss Nessa's muffins and her muff. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Food   Illustrated   .

Oh do you know the muffin man,
the muffin man,
the muffin man.
Oh do you know the muffin man,
Whose cock is hard all day?

updated-nursery-rhymes-no-5-the-muffin-man-1.jpg

Yes I know the muffin man,
the muffin man,
the muffin man.
Yes I know the muffin man,
Whose cock is hard all day!

And I love Xander’s cock. I even love it when it’s all soft and small, because then I can take it all in my mouth, right down to his cuddly pouch and crinkly pubes.

updated-nursery-rhymes-no-5-the-muffin-man-2.jpg

Of course Xander’s cock doesn’t stay small and soft, no no no—it grows bigger and bigger and bigger, just like Pinnochio’s lying nose, that’s the truth. And then I can fit barely more than the mushroom cap of it in my mouth, but that’s okay because much as I enjoy the taste of him, even more I like the feel of him, of his big strong cock, when it fills my cunt, when it fucks me deep and hard and hard and deep and more and more until I’m coming like crazy, oh yeah!

Oh do you know the muffin girl,
the muffin girl,
the muffin girl.
Oh do you know the muffin girl,
Whose cunt is wet all day?

Yes I know the muffin girl,
the muffin girl,
the muffin girl.
Yes I know the muffin girl,
Whose cunt is wet all day!

updated-nursery-rhymes-no-5-the-muffin-man-3.jpg

Nessa’s muffins are to die for. Unbelievable good. The taste. The texture. Embedded with nuts and berries and sometimes juicy cherries. The pure goodness! I can’t get enough of them. I’d eat them forever. I’d eat them for my last meal.

But even more than Nessa’s muffins, I love Nessa’s cunt. The feel of it. The taste of it. The wildflower aroma of it. The snug, hot, sucking clench of it when she comes around my cock. Oh my, oh my, oh fucking my! I can’t get enough of it. I’d eat it forever. I’d fuck it forever.

“But Xander, what about my muff? Do you love it too? Or would you rather I’d shave it bare, like when we were little?”

“Oh, Nessa, of course I love your muff. The soft springiness of it against my cheek. The tickle of it against my nose. The orgasmic color of it.”

“Orgasmic color?”

“That’s the way I see it.”

“You mean you can come just from looking at my muff?”

“Oh Nessa, you know what I mean. But yes, I almost can. And one time you were sucking me, and I was so close, but then you stopped, and you said you wanted me to come on your muff, and you held me there, not stroking, just holding,

updated-nursery-rhymes-no-5-the-muffin-man-4.jpg

and I did, I came just from looking at your muff, and the cream splattered down into that soft, red bed, and it looked so beautiful there, so especially sexual, as it slowly, slowly, slowly seeped down. And just before it all disappeared into your silken hairs, you ruffled it. You whipped it into a white froth. I don’t know why you did that, but I loved it. And I was still hard. And you said, ‘Fuck me now.’ And I fucked you. With your cum-frothed muff between us. And it was one of our best fucks ever.”

“Xander, you are so sweet. So good.”

“I know, but not as sweet and good as your muffins.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.