Fire of Lust 2 - Cover

Fire of Lust 2

Copyright© 2023 by A. Masters

Chapter 3: Home Alone

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Home Alone - The budding romance between a group of women who take their relationships to the next level. This story is a spiritual sequel to a story by another author. Despite my best effort was unable to contact the author and get their blessing for this sequel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Group Sex   Indian Female   Sex Toys   Indian Erotica  

Sonali and Jina took a taxi from the train station to the house, an old colonial set on the outskirts of the main city. The house was not very large but the grounds where spacious and beautiful with plenty of privacy.

The taxi driver helped bring their luggage in, Jina paid him and saw him on his way. Closing the door Jina turned around only to find Sonali lips on her own in a passionate kiss. As Sonali’s tongue entered her mouth and started to duel with her own, her hands were busy pulling away the sari from her chest and exposing her blouse and the charms that they hid from her view.

Putting her hands on Jina’s breasts she slowly started to squeeze them while they kissed. Jina’s hands slowly traveled down Sonali’s back and settled on her ass and she pressed their bodies together trapping Sonali’s hands, still covering her breasts, between their bodies.

When they finally broke their kiss Jina uttered a low moan and exposed her neck to Sonali, who immediately fastened her lips to her neck. Moving her kisses down her neck she started to unbutton Jina’s blouse as soon as the blouse was open, she started licking the valley between her breasts. Stepping back Sonali pulled the bra off Jina’s body exposing her breasts to the air. Placing her hands on Jina’s exposed breasts Sonali started to tweak her nipples with her fingers. Her actions brought a long low moan from Jina’s mouth as her body reacted to Sonali’s manipulations.

Burying her face between the heavenly and abundant breasts of Jina, Sonali started to lick slowly kissing her way to Jina’s right nipple and then back to her left nipple, not letting her lips leave her skin for even a moment. Fasting her lips to one of Jina sweet breasts Sonali started to slowly suckle her breasts as Jina’s moans grew in volume.

The heat of their aroused bodies and humid weather covered their bodies in a fine sheen, displaying Jina’s body even more gloriously and causing Sonali’s dress to plaster on to her body. Pushing Sonali’s lips away from her breasts Jina devoured them with her own, her tongue forcing its way into her wiling mouth where their tongues dueled together in a deep french kiss which left them both panting. Breaking off the kiss Sonali moved back and in one quick motion pulled the frock over her head.

She had been naked under her frock from the moment they stepped off the train and was now standing in all her naked glory. Stepping forward her hands went to Jina’s waist her where she started to take off her sari while her face returned back to the valley between Jina’s abundant breasts. As her hand nimbly pulled out her sari her tongue and mouth with equal nimbleness continued to arouse and tease Jina’s breasts and nipples.

Jina’s sari was eventually loosened and fell down around her feet. Stepping back Sonali surveyed Jina who now stood naked except for her petticoat, her body now covered in a fine sheen of sweat which reflected the light off her flawless body. Her beautiful and abundant breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing.

Sonali went down to her knees and raising Jina’s petticoat quickly ducked her head inside and placed her lips directly on to her slit and started to lick her. Jina’s breathing became even more labored and she started to moan softly with the pleasure that Sonali’s tongue was bringing to her body as her pleasure mounted she felt her legs started to go weak and leaned heavily against the door to keep herself from falling down. Meanwhile Sonali was busy licking Jina under the petticoat as she continued to push her tongue into her cunt she felt her own arousal and quickly proceeded to push two of fingers into her cunt and started to finger herself.

As her arousal mounted so did the pace of her tongue on Jina’s slit and her fingers in her own cunt. By this time Jina was highly aroused and her moaning loudly and urging Sonali to continue. Jina placed both hands to Sonali’s head and pushed her mouth even more strongly on to her own vagina. Thus both women moved towards the peak of their sexual satisfaction and moments later Jina screamed out her orgasm the taste of her juices, and her fingers in cunt pushing Sonali over the edged also, her moans muffled by Jina. As her orgasm subsided Jina let go of Sonali’s head and she slumped back, spent and withdrew from under her petticoat while Jina also slowly slumped down to the ground her legs no longer able hold her up.

Sonali slowly crawled up to Jina and placed her head on her breasts. As they both slowly started to regain their breath Sonali lowered her face started to slowly suck on Jina’s nipple while her hands started wandering over her body. Jina meanwhile was also slowly running her hands through Sonali’s hair and over her naked body.

“Not now, Sonali, we will have the whole day and night to enjoy each other. Right now, lets us settle down and clean up the house. Then we shall enjoy each other in the comfort of our bed instead of on the floor.” said Jina said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.