Fire of Lust 2 - Cover

Fire of Lust 2

Copyright© 2023 by A. Masters

Chapter 2: First Encounter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Encounter - The budding romance between a group of women who take their relationships to the next level. This story is a spiritual sequel to a story by another author. Despite my best effort was unable to contact the author and get their blessing for this sequel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Group Sex   Indian Female   Sex Toys   Indian Erotica  

Reeva had spent the entire day in a state of aroused anxiety, since their aborted make out session in her room, she had been unable to be alone with Nikita. During lunch, all they could do was pass lustful glances at each other, afterwards her mother took over and Reeva had to spend the whole day with her catching up on the stories of the family and her school activities. Later a few relatives dropped by to welcome Reeva back.

Among her relatives was her cousin Alisha, an eighteen-year-old beauty who gave off waves of sexuality. In the past Reeva had been a little jealous of her and used to ignore her when she came over, but today in her aroused state Reeva found herself checking her out with new eyes. Reeva observed her long black hair, cut in the latest fashion, large brown eyes under carefully manicured eyebrows, a straight slightly upturned nose over full sensuous lips and high cheekbones. She also had a body that most film actresses would kill for. Above average height and a hourglass figure with 34D breasts, at least, a tiny 25 inch waist, long legs and a tight ass.

Today she was dressed casually, yet still provocatively, in tight jeans and T-shirt that hinted at her gorgeous body. In her aroused and frustrated state Reeva was now looking at all women in a sexual manner. Alisha’s body coupled with her unrequited passion for Nikita just sent her lust into overdrive, Reeva was fully aware that were it not for the fact that they were sitting in the drawing room with other guests she would have tried to get closer to Alisha by now.

Alisha saw Reeva’s appraisal of her body, and smiled at the effect she seemed to be having on her. She had seen the same look and appraisal from many men, and few women, which always gave her a nice thrill. She had experimented with a few of her close girlfriends, mostly just kissing and petting, but she was open to taking it further but had always restrained herself, fearing the effect it could have on her reputation and friendships. Now looking at Reeva, she wondered if this could be her opportunity, to test it out, as they were leaving, she gave Reeva a tight hug, molding her body completely to that of Reeva, allowing her to feel her entire body. As she pulled back, she looked deeply into Reeva’s eyes, noticing her fast breathing and lidded eyes, she leaned closer to her.

“It was great seeing you Reeva, lets meet up soon for some fun ... just the two of us” she said in a low sensual voice, making it a point to look at Reeva’s heaving breasts, hoping Reeva would pick up the unsaid promise in her voice. All Reeva could do was nod her head mutely, her mind full of the possibilities of that meeting, in conflict with her doubt if she was reading her signals correctly.

“Well, I am full from the late lunch and tea, so I will not be having dinner” announced Reeva’s mother, as they cleaned up after the guests “I am going to turn in early today, so if the two of you want dinner, there is some leftovers in the fridge.”

Having cleaned up she then left for her room. Reeva now more aroused, and seeing her opportunity, went prowling for Nikita who had left a little earlier with the dishes, she went all over the house looking for Nikita. Unable to find her in the kitchen she went to her room, but it was empty, a little surprised at her disappearance she was about to leave when she noted a slight light coming from below the door of the attached bath. She moved to the bathroom and slowly opened the door which as unlocked and became transfixed by the sight in front of her.

The bathroom was lighted by at least a dozen candles and Nikita was lying naked in the tub enjoying a bubble bath, her eyes were closed and her head was lay against one end of the bath, one shapely leg was bent at the knee showing the expanse of a smooth brown leg, the water came above her breasts, showing only the top of her breasts. Reeva gasped at the sight, on hearing her voice Nikita opened her eyes looked at her and smiled.

“Hi, the guests left?” she asked.

“Yes, they left about five minutes ago and Mom has gone to bed” said Reeva, as she tried to drink in the sight of Nikita.

“Would you like to join me?” asked Nikita in a low sensual voice, with a small smile.

Reeva bobbed her head in agreement, slowly closing and locking the door behind her. She started to take off her clothes. Naked she walked to the tub and got in facing Nikita, who had sat up to observe her sister in laws disrobing. They both started to run their hands over each other bodies, then shared a deep and tender kiss exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues this kiss was different from their earlier kisses, more sensual, in Reeva’s room their kisses had been hurried and full of need.

The kiss this time was slow, tender and filled with love. It was the best kiss that they had shared until now and it bought their passion to a smoldering heat without allowing it to break into the kind of frenzy they had experienced earlier.

Their hands had been roaming over each other’s bodies with abandon finally coming to rest on each other’s breasts, which they started to fondle and knead with abandon. As the kiss and the fondling grew in intensity, they both started to move their bodies towards each other. Nikita opened her legs and put them around Reeva’s waist, allowing them to press their bodies against each other, and at the same time allowing their lower lips to also kiss each other.

On feeling the sensation of Nikita’s slit rubbing against her clitoris Reeva gasped and moaned in Nikita’s mouth, as the sensation grew stronger, she broke the kiss and arched her back in pleasure raising her beautiful breasts out of the water. Nikita on finding her mouth suddenly empty found her self staring at the bare breasts of Reeva and promptly buried her face in her breasts and started to kiss the breasts all over finally taking one sensitive nipple in her mouth and sucking on it, hard.

In face of the twin assault, on her breast by Nikita’s mouth and her clit by her slit, Reeva started to climb towards her first climax and her body started to writhe under the over whelming pleasure she was feeling. Nikita snaked her right hand around Reeva’s back and pulled her harder against her slit while at the same time arching her back and continuing to suck on her breasts so that Reeva was almost lying on the water body in complete surrender to Nikita’s expert manipulation and her hands tightly clasping her head to her breasts.

“Aaaaggghhhhhhhh!!! I am coming” screamed Reeva as her orgasm exploded. Her screams of pleasure where muffled by the closed door and like most old houses the thick walls so no one heard her screams of pleasure as Nikita brought her to orgasm and then slowly brought her down from her orgasmic high. As she slowly came back to her senses she saw that she was embraced by the beautiful Nikita and her breasts were pressed against her beautiful breasts. Nikita slowly got up and taking Reeva by her hand led her to her bedroom. The two of them got under the sheets, naked.

After experiencing her orgasm Reeva realized that Nikita had not come yet and she immediately set to the task of fixing that problem. Rolling herself atop Nikita she immediately set forth on her task, starting with Nikita’s neck, slowly and languidly kissing her way down her body until she came to her breast. Reeva slowly started to flick Nikita’s nipples with her tongue while at the same time fondling her breasts. Reaching for her other nipple, she tweaked it with her finger, bring forth a quick gasp of pleasure from Nikita, switching breasts she did the same thing with the other nipple, and got the same reaction.

Nikita was already aroused by their lovemaking in the washroom quickly found herself climbing towards her own orgasm. On sensing her arousal Reeva took one of Nikita’s nipples in her mouth, and started to suck on it very hard then she bit on it, the combination of pleasure and pain pushed the already aroused Nikita over the edge. Nikita muffled her screams of pleasure my clasping her hand over her mouth but the movement of her body was more than enough to tell Reeva what she was experiencing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.