Phallic Fish - Cover

Phallic Fish

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: One of the Smith twins catches a fish, and the other is envious. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Illustrated   .

phallic-fish.jpg

Sister Sister Sister! Sometimes you are so selfish. Like this afternoon when you fucked Ed. I saw you on the old pier. I saw how you played him, rubbing your butt back against him while he showed you how to cast. And then when you hooked the fish ... Where did you learn to squeal like that? When I tickled the pee out of you?

I admit it was a big fish, a nice looking one, glinting all silvery in what slight sun there was. But it was innocent. I mean if you were going to eat it, that would be one thing, but to use it the way you did.

So there you are on those old boards, or more properly on Ed’s cock. Sliding back and forth, making it all slippery with your juices.

He was in your ass, wasn’t he? I could tell you liked it. I could tell you liked the way his hand pressed your mound, his thumb rubbing your clit just right. It looked like you had a glorious cum, your asshole squeezing his cock so hard, clench after clench of coming. Oh, the way you squeezed that phallic fish! More than symbolic, and a dead giveaway.

So I have this picture. I’m going to get it printed and framed, and we can hang it on our bedroom wall, and when we have guests over, they won’t know if it was you or me getting such a good fucking. They won’t know whether it was me or you caught that fine fat fish.

Let this be a lesson to you, sister of mine. Next time, we do him together, just like last time. It’s only fair.

Fishy Fish in the brook
Sissy catch him with her hook.
Stuff him in her naughty hole,
Fuck the cum from his big pole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.