Jamie at the Clinic - Cover

Jamie at the Clinic

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: For her eye doctor's appointment Jamie wore a waterproof hoodie and a pair of heavy boots and carried an umbrella. The hoodie had a pouch which held her wallet and keys and a package of condoms (just in case). Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

jamie-at-the-clinic.jpg

Jamie wore her new waterproof hoodie to the eye clinic. It had several nice features; for instance it was extremely lightweight. Also it had a convenient front pouch, perfect for storing wallet and keys and perhaps a pack of condoms. Just to be on the safe side, though, Jamie carried her umbrella. It would serve to protect her from rain or shine or stray dogs.

The heavy boots may have been a mistake, but as long as Jamie was wearing them she might as well try them out on the puddle. A good smashing splatter might be just what the doctor ordered.

Coming out of the clinic after her appointment, Jamie noticed an older woman slowly guiding her wheeled walker. Having to carry a heavy purse clearly impaled the woman’s progress. If she had a hoodie like Jamie’s she might not have needed the purse. Jamie frowned. Clearly “impaled” was not the word she meant. What was she thinking of? She was thinking of getting home, shedding her lightweight hoodie, removing the unwieldy boots, and impaling herself on Nils’ cock.

But first there was a puddle to be splashed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.