Blizzard of the Century - Cover

Blizzard of the Century

Copyright© 2023 by velvetpimp

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - During a particularly heavy winter season, a lonely Park Ranger in Sequoia National Park finds himself snowed in with a gorgeous woman and her teen daughter. Carnal fun times will follow...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

For the first time, Mel noticed when DeeDee spread a towel on the bed, and made mental note that he should be more helpful in such matters going forward. Though, to be fair, it seemed that both DeeDee and Kim were already plenty diligent about sopping up any stray sex juices before couch cushions, the mattress, the hardwood floor, or any other surfaces might be permanently marred.

Once DeeDee was satisfied with the towel’s placement, she lay on her side watching Mel as he stood naked by the bed. With her head propped up on one hand, her expression shifted between one of excitement to one of awe to one of lustful hunger ... and the whole transformation only seemed to take about 10 seconds.

“Why are you just standing there? Aren’t you gonna get in bed with me ... Daddy?” she asked, purposely speaking quietly so as not to disturb her mother who was trying reading a book on the sofa in the next room.

“I was just admiring the view, sugarbutt,” he replied with a half-smile, his dong growing progressively firmer, longer and thicker as he surveyed the delectable young teen. Though he’d only known the girl a short time, her body continued to capture his full attention. Her delightfully pixie-like face, combined with her petite frame which was blossoming curves in only the right places ... she seemed like her body had been purpose-made from some of his most perverted fantasies. The way her C-cup breasts heaved with her shallow breaths, the puffy pink areolas slowly drawing his eyes toward her pebbly nipples ... the allure of her hairless and puffy little vagina ... all of these physical attributes conspired to ensure that Mel could never spend a moment around her in which he was flaccid for any considerable length of time. He took a deep breath, drawing in the heady aroma of her oozing arousal. Even from several feet away, her scent was unmistakable, causing him to thrill with primal need. “Do you want me to lick your little pussy again tonight?”

The teen paused and considered this for a few moments, her lips pursed and her eyebrows knitting together as she did so. Soon, she shook her head. “Nuh-uh,” she replied, “I’m already so turned on that it feels like my pussy is on fire. And since I’m already gushing down there, I don’t wanna wait another minute to feel your dick inside me.”

“As you wish, princess,” Mel answered, bowing slightly in mock reverence to her before sliding onto the bed and wrapping the girl in his well-toned arms. The two kissed tenderly at first, then with growing passion as she found a way to straddle one of his legs and grind her clit against one of his muscled thighs. Very soon, she felt she could wait no longer and urged him to get behind her.

“I’m gonna get up on my hands and knees like Momma did last night,” she told Mel, “so you can really give it to me hard from behind. I can’t wait to see what it feels like that way...”

So, the two of them arranged their bodies to suit her preference and very soon, Mel was rubbing the bulbous, spongy crown of his mammoth meat stick against DeeDee’s puffy, bald vulva, With each pass, he would very briefly massage her swollen little clit with his dick before sliding only the head inside her tiny little angel hole, the crown popping inside her inner ring each time and causing her to gasp or moan loudly. Before long, she began to push her hips back toward him when the tip of his dick was inside her, forcing more of his sausage to stretch and force its way deeper inside. A few minutes of this repeated action was all it took for Mel’s libido to catch up with DeeDee’s, and he soon found himself past the point of teasing her. Instead, he began focusing his efforts on getting as much of his immense, veiny cock inside the girl as she could take.

“So good...,” DeeDee said, which came out as a whined murmur, almost as if she were talking in her sleep. At the same time, her body continued to move as if her brain had short-circuited. The girl’s hips gyrated and bucked each time another inch or two of his pecker stretched her inner walls. Involuntarily, her gushing hole had begun to spasm and clutch his dick, further heightening Mel’s enjoyment.

He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck, then trailed his hands under her body, grasping the girl’s quivering breasts. Her nipples were already as stiff as spikes against his palms as he continued slowly impaling her with incrementally more of his twitching rod.

“Hmngm...,” the teen hummed as his hands squeezed and pawed her breasts, “I can’t wait ‘til you put a baby in me, so my boobies’ll get real big with milk. Maybe they’ll get as big as Momma’s...”

Her comment and the image it conjured in Mel’s brain made him utter a low wordless growl as his dick lurched inside her. He brushed against her cervix causing her to suck in air through her teeth, so he pulled back ever so slowly before pushing more urgently inside her, allowing his cock to bounce off her tender barrier. In very short order, the two of them found a devilish rhythm; She would clamp down on his girthy pleaser each time he pulled back and then he push forward to split her in twain once again, burying as much of his meaty missile as her petite body would allow.

Neither he nor DeeDee were aware enough of themselves to realize just how loud their coupling was. With the constant metallic squeaking of the bed springs and their joy-filled chorus of decadent arousal, Kim had no chance at all of being able to focus on her book. After just a couple minutes of this racket, Kim sighed and set her book aside, knowing she’d stand no chance at comprehending or retaining any of the text while Mel had his cock inside her daughter. “That girl sure is a screamer,” Kim chuckled to herself, quietly hoping the two lovers wouldn’t be at it much longer.

Her silent wish was soon granted, as DeeDee’s impossibly tight cooter and continued verbal encouragement drove Mel to near madness, so much so that it was only through a monumental force of will that he didn’t allow his basest urges to take over completely. Almost every part of his body wanted to simply fuck the girl into a slobbering heap, but a silent voice in his head reminded him that he needed to make sure DeeDee got as much pleasure from their rutting as he did, so he gritted his teeth and thought about baseball. When that didn’t slow his balls from tingling, he thought about work, and that seemed to do the trick. The tedium of his work life over the past few days had been so mundane that recalling it allowed him to hold off squirting his bubbling ball juice into the girl - for a little while. In his mind, it seemed that DeeDee’s orgasm was taking its sweet time in arriving, and he began to wonder if he was doing something wrong. In his limited time with the girl, he’d noticed that her blossoming body seemed to have a hair trigger, and the girl’s raucous climactic celebrations were typically quick to occur. This time, his own need made it seem like it was taking forever for her to climb the incline of her arousal.

What Kim could have told them, if she’d been asked, was that the stupendously well-hung man and her teen daughter had only been joined at the genitals for about 10 minutes, though it seemed like she’d endured their cacophonous yelps and groans for much longer.

It felt like much longer for Mel too, since his swollen balls were positively screaming for release. Finally, he felt her body begin to twitch and spasm. Her breath became shallower and quicker. Her head hung down and she emitted tiny grunting noises that grew progressively higher in pitch as her slender body began to thrum with contractions while she raced toward her own sweet explosion. Mel considered playing with the girl’s hanging breasts again, but remembered that she had said that she wanted to feel what her mother had felt the night before. So, after wetting an index finger with his mouth, he began to tickle and toy with her tiny pink rosebud. For added effect, Mel decided to take a chance talking dirty to her. After all, it worked like gangbusters when /she/ talked dirty to /him/, so in his mind, maybe the reverse would might work too.

“Such a good girl,” he growled quietly while plowing into her with urgency. “Cum on daddy’s cock, sweetie. That’s right ... cream all over my dick, baby girl.”

His words had the desired effect on DeeDee. The sensation of him tickling her butt hole, stretching and churning her innards with his cock, plus his prurient instructions made her body completely lock. Her teeny twat strangled his veiny monster and she seemed to stop breathing for a few moments. When she did inhale, she very quickly bellowed out a stream of curse words that punctuated her blissful state. For a fraction of a moment, Mel was so shocked by the girl’s verbal blast of blue language and nonsensical gibberish that he paused his hips moving, but his aching nuts quickly spurred him back into action.

“Are you ready, baby?” he asked, electing to return to the bedroom-speak he’d been using moments before. “Are you ready for daddy to cum inside your little pussy?”

“Oh God, yes!” DeeDee replied with more volume than he thought the girl could muster. “Please ... please squirt inside me, Daddy!” She started to buck her hips back toward him again, encouraging the punishment his cock was delivering to her tender innards. Even though Mel was doing his absolute level best not to hurt her, the spongy head of his cock punched her cervix every few strokes, eliciting more high yelps from the teen. “Please ... please cum in my pussy...,” she continued urging him, “that’s where Daddy’s cum belongs most of all.”

These were the words Mel had been longing to hear once again, and he took her direction with glee. With a roar he did little to stifle, he felt the first thick rope of pearly paste travel from his balls all the way up his lengthy lance before splattering inside her boiling box. As the first spasm passed, it was immediately followed by another, and another, and yet another and so on ... and so on again until her gripping gash was filled to capacity with his ball butter. Looking down at the juncture between them, Mel could see her bald little twat comically stretched around his still-spitting organ, their combined juices forming a thin ring of foamy excretions where their bodies remained connected. He knew once he pulled his cock out of her inflamed hole, the usefulness of the towel below them would be tested.

DeeDee slumped forward, her shoulders on the mattress and her head lying on one side while she gasped for breath. “It’s...,” she began, speaking between gulps of air, “ ... I mean ... God ... every time ... it feels even better than before...”

Without warning, they heard Kim’s voice from beside the bed. “That’s because your little pussy is starting to get used to Mel’s big dick,” she explained. “Not that anyone could ever /completely/ get used to it, mind you ... but you’re finally getting past it just being painful.”

DeeDee gave a half-hearted, drowsy nod, “Prob’ly right...,” she replied.

“And since you’re not having to force yourself through the pain, you can relax more ... the more relaxed you are, the more you can enjoy yourself,” Kim added.

“Makes sense,” Mel admitted, though he certainly hadn’t felt any pain when coupled with either woman. Still, he felt he needed to contribute something to the conversation, for some dumb reason.

“Alright...,” Kim announced firmly, but with a smirk on her face, “that’ll be enough bed-shaking from you two tonight. Mel has to work tomorrow and you and I,” she pointed toward her daughter, “will need to get busy with the housework again. The sheets will need to be washed and the floors could use another scrubbing and ... well, there’s plenty to do, is what I’m saying. So, no more funny business tonight, okay?”

Once again, DeeDee gave her mother a sleepy nod, but her spasming coochie was still milking Mel’s cock for every last dribble of his seed, making him loathe to remove his meat from her. Still, he understood Kim’s reasoning, so he began to slowly extract himself from the limp teen’s body. As expected, when the large head of his dick popped free of DeeDee’s well-used girly parts, a glut of of his goop drooled from her directly onto the towel that lay beneath her.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that,” Kim said quietly, her voice filled with awe. “Even though I’ve seen it up close and personal quite a few times already, it’s still hard to believe how much of that stuff you squirt.”

“Must be because of the two drop-dead gorgeous women here with me,” Mel said with a half-smile, still breathing heavily, his face dark red from exertion.

“Must be,” Kim answered with a smirk of her own. Then, realizing Mel’s cock was still hard, Kim felt a tremor of thrills run through her. Without thinking, she heard herself say, “You know, if you still need some help with that, I’d be willing to give you a hand ... or a mouth...”

Mel’s dick lurched at her suggestion and his smile grew. Looking down at the half-asleep DeeDee, he raised his shoulders and pointed at the girl, wordlessly asking her mother if they should continue in spite of the teen’s presence. He had a gut feeling that DeeDee would be hurt or jealous if her mother ‘stole’ part of /her/ alone time with Mel.

Kim waved a hand at nothing, dismissing his concerns. “Trust me, she’ll be fine. I mean, you fucked her so hard, I’m surprised her brains aren’t running out her ears ... she can’t take anymore tonight, I promise. So, would you like for me to use my mouth?”

Mel had no clue just how much Kim enjoyed feeling his massive meat in her mouth, reveling in each twitch or lurch as she drove him mad with desire. And so, in an accidentally selfish move, he shook his head and began stroking one hand up and down his rock hard hog, still slick with the combined juices of he and DeeDee’s encounter. “DeeDee said something earlier that really got me going ... I mean, it surprised me how much it turned me on...”

“Yeah?” Kim asked, “And what, exactly, did she say that turned you on so much?”

Still stroking his raging ramrod languidly, he openly stared at Kim’s heavy hooters as they wobbled slightly with her every move. “She was talking about getting pregnant and how her boobs would get bigger because they’d be filling up with milk.”

“Mmngm,” Kim hummed, unconsciously licking her lips as she watched Mel jerk his cock. “So, thinking about DeeDee’s titties getting bigger got you even hornier, did it?”

“Yeah,” Mel admitted, “but ... it was the whole idea of breasts that are so full of milk that they’re leaking. I don’t know why, but the thought of it is ... intoxicating. Plus, the way she said it made me imagine you when you were pregnant ... your gorgeous big jugs dripping...”

“M’okay, now I see...,” she responded with a stifled chuckle, “you wanna suck on my tits while they’ve got milk in ‘em, is that it?”

Mel nodded, suddenly unashamed of his perversion. “And DeeDee’s...”

“Damn, that’s so sexy,” Kim answered in a husky whisper. Then, a devilish thought crossed her mind. “You know, when one of us does get pregnant, we’re gonna need your help to keep our big ol’ milk jugs drained so they don’t hurt. D’you think you’ll be up to the task?”

“Dear God, yes,” Mel answered, increasing his masturbatory pace.

“And the baby will have to nurse also, but you can always suck from the other boob at the same time.”

Mel let out a whimpering moan.

“And if it’s a little girl, then she oughta have the chance to taste her Daddy’s cum when its mixed with mother’s milk.”

“Uh-huh,” he nodded dumbly, still stroking his slippery cock. “Wait ... what?! Are you saying...?” Mel stopped stroking his dick and his expression suddenly seemed angrily sober.

“Yep,” Kim quickly said, cutting him off, “If we make a little girl, then you could suck on my boobs while our daughter does the same and when you get ready to cum, you could shoot it my titties so that the little one gets to drink her mommy’s milk and her daddy’s milk at the same time. How hot would that be?”

“For the record, I would love to do something like that with you and DeeDee, but I’m not at all comfortable with bringing an actual baby into a sexual situation,” Mel said firmly. “Not even a little bit. Everything else about your plan is keeping me ... well...,” he looked away from Kim for a moment, down at his erection. To further illustrate his point, he shook his staff of turgid meat in her direction before resuming his stroking efforts.

“Okay then, handsome,” Kim answered without any apparent displeasure at his insistence of not including a child younger than DeeDee. “How young is too young?” she wondered silently. It wasn’t as if Kim were a true pedophile or anything; She wouldn’t normally have thought of including a small child in their acts of love, but the notion of another daughter growing to love Mel’s body and learning to please him made Kim’s entirety hum with hopeful need. “Sooner or later, any girl of mine is going to learn to please her daddy. That’s the way it’s supposed to be,” she mulled without speaking, “ ... simple as that. And I suppose it does make sense to bring a child along the same way I was taught ... waiting for her to show some interest after puberty hits...” She was stirred from her private thoughts by the sound of Mel’s breathing and rhythmic stroking growing louder. From his expression and the furious tempo he was using to jerk himself, Kim thought he was approaching his second messy explosion of the night.

“Here,” she said as she gathered up as much of her naked tit-flesh as her hands would allow before presenting her wobbling colossal cans for his target practice, “ ... cum on my tits, handsome. I wanna feel your daddy juice all over ‘em. I’m not making milk right now, but ... maybe someday you’ll get your wish. When you put a baby in me, then my tits will be so full of milk, I’ll need your help morning, noon and night just to keep them from bursting.” She jostled her fleshy orbs for his visual stimulation.

The sight of her body plus the words she spoke spurred Mel to stroke himself even faster. His eyes locked onto the wobbling, sloshing view of Kim’s knockers as he felt his balls almost vibrating with need. At that point, he couldn’t have stopped if he’d wanted to. Aiming his lurching cock directly at Kim’s cavernous cleavage, he released a gout of warm, gloppy splooge all over her squishy charms. From her dainty chin to her belly button, Mel spackled her with his jism, the gooey ropes drooling down the slopes of her mountainous pillows before she started using her hands to collect as much of it as she could reach. She purred as she gathered the slimy sauce and brought it to her mouth, allowing each mouthful of cum to roll around on her tongue before she swallowed it.

Stealing a glance at DeeDee’s body, Mel realized that the teen had slept through his entire encounter with her mother, which was probably a good thing – she wasn’t as likely to get upset at having to share the time with her mom.

Once his emissions slowed to a gurgling dribble and eventually ceased, Mel carefully shifted DeeDee’s body off the towel and took it to the bathroom while Kim followed. There, he allowed her to wash up before running a sink-ful of hot water and leaving the towel to soak overnight.

Knowing his aversion to tasting his own juice on her, Kim brushed her teeth while he washed off the sex mess that coated his groin. Once they were both semi-clean, they shared a deep, tender kiss goodnight before Mel retired to his own bed. He slid in beside DeeDee and pulled the covers over both their bodies as Kim retired to the sofa. In short order, he was soundly resting with a slight smile decorating his face.

~~~ As is common with women who dwell together, DeeDee’s menstrual cycle and her mother’s were in close sync, though Mel certainly had no way of knowing this. The following morning, during breakfast, DeeDee suddenly bolted from the table toward the bathroom and once inside, let out a soft whine that could be heard by her mother and Mel.

At first, Mel had no clue what had just happened, though Kim’s expression showed that she knew exactly what her daughter was whining about. Noticing the puzzled look on Mel’s face, she explained the situation for him.

“I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that she just started her period,” Kim whispered.

“Is ... is it usually that painful?” Mel asked, wondering why the girl had whined aloud.

Kim shook her head. “Sometimes, it can be ... but I don’t think that’s why she’s upset.” She let her comment hang in the air, waiting to see if Mel would be able to infer her meaning. He wasn’t able to do so.

“Um ... okay,” Mel answered. “Then why do you think she’s...?”

“She was hoping that you already got her pregnant,” Kim replied in a matter of fact fashion. “But since ‘Aunt Flo’ is visiting again, that means she’s outta luck ... at least for now.”

Mel’s face went white with shock. He stammered and sputtered as he tried to form an intelligible response. “But ... um ... wha ... wait, are you serious?!” He shouted in a whisper.

Kim nodded. “Of course I am, silly. I told you that she’s not on birth control, and she’s been talking my ear off ever since the two of you first made love - how much she wants to have your baby growing inside her. To be honest, she talks about it so much that it’s about to drive me nutty.”

“I thought that was all just ... ya’ know ... bedroom talk,” Mel explained defensively, not sure if he needed try to talk his way out of a prickly situation.

“Relax,” Kim said, patting his forearm soothingly, “I meant what I told you both before; If both of you want a baby, then I don’t see a problem if you make one. But, if you don’t want to, then you’re gonna be the one to break the news to her.”

Suddenly, Mel felt as if he were being crushed under an immense weight. Kim had laid DeeDee’s teenage hopes and fantasies at his feet, and he wasn’t certain he’d be able to fully satisfy the girl’s wishes. “But ... she’s only fourteen!” Mel whisper-yelled. “Aren’t you worried about her ruining her life? What would people think? Wouldn’t she have to drop out of school?” His mouth kept moving even after the words stopped, his mind a whirling mess of confusion.

“First off,” Kim corrected him with a smirk, “she just turned 14 a couple weeks ago.”

“Is that supposed to make it better?!” Mel demanded, unable to control the volume of his voice.

Kim shrugged. “Probably not, but it does make it hotter, doesn’t it, handsome?” She smirked and waggled her eyebrows at him for effect.

Mel emitted an involuntary whimper.

“Just think about it ... there’s a girl in there, in the bathroom who just turned 14 ... and she’s been actively trying to get as much of your juice inside her little baby factory as she can. Not only that, she’s doing it because she wants to. The hormones in her body are screaming at her that she needs to have sex, and she’s been lucky enough to meet the best lover she could hope for. Plus, she wants to show you exactly how much she loves you – and what better way is there to prove how much you love a man than to have his baby?”

Mel’s jaw still hung slack as he sat there, wordless, staring with disbelief at Kim’s smiling face.

She continued. “Now, as far as school is concerned, she’ll be fine. Between me and my mom, we could take care of a baby while DeeDee’s in school. And this whole notion of her ‘ruining her life’ is just absurd, Mel.” Kim said flatly. “After all, the single greatest thing a woman can do is to help create more life ... to make babies and raise them to be healthy, productive members of society.”

Mel’s mind was still so clouded that he couldn’t find a flaw in Kim’s reasoning. Bizarrely, in that moment, every thing she said sounded logical and sensible. Yet some tiny little nagging voice in the back of his brain was still pestering him.

Reading his face, Kim could tell that he wasn’t convinced. “Listen, I understand if you don’t wanna make a baby with a girl DeeDee’s age. But as I said earlier, if you feel that way, then you’ll have to be the one to tell her.”

Mel’s heart sunk again at the thought of disappointing the teen. He couldn’t bear the notion of seeing her hurt in any way, and he wouldn’t dream of being the one to cause it. Still, that nagging voice in the back of his brain persisted.

“You’ll have a few days to think it over,” Kim said, breaking his apparent trance. “She won’t wanna ride that sausage of yours again ‘til she stops bleeding.”

Mel just nodded dumbly. His breakfast was only half-finished, but he’d lost his appetite. Pushing the plate away from himself, he leaned his elbows on the table and began to silently mull the pros and cons of actually impregnating DeeDee.

After several minutes, DeeDee emerged from the bathroom, a slightly sorrowful look on her face and a tiny string hanging from her puffy vulva. She went directly to the bedroom and donned a clean pair of panties before returning to the table. She had sniffled and cried her frustrations out while alone in the bathroom, but washed her face afterward, so she hoped she still looked as fresh as when she’d awoken by Mel’s side. Digging back into her food, she asked, “So, what’re you guys talking about?”

“Oh, just this and that,” Kim replied, lying through her teeth. “Mel’s gotta go back out with the plows and salt trucks again today, and I want the two of us,” she pointed to her daughter, “to get some serious cleaning done while he’s gone.”

DeeDee sighed. She knew there was no point in arguing with her mom, especially when it came to ‘womanly duties around the house’. She simply nodded before taking a healthy swig of orange juice.

~~~ Once Mel showered, shaved and dressed, he headed outdoors and began his tasks for the day, which were much the same as the day before. With a few additions to his agenda.

Back inside the cabin, Kim and DeeDee began the process of ticking off ‘to-do’ items from the buxom mother’s mental checklist. They scrubbed the kitchen clean. Then the bathroom. They pulled all of the dirty laundry (including towels, sheets and assorted clothing) and washed it clean by hand, leaving it to dry along a makeshift clothesline above the bathtub. They took a small lunch break, then got the task of scrubbing the hardwood floor. If Mel had wandered in during that time, he would’ve been struck by their bodies; Two topless women, with their hair pulled back into ponytails, on their knees as they diligently ensured that their man’s castle was as spotless as he deserved it to be, their tantalizing backsides shifting back and forth as their luscious melons swayed invitingly beneath them. Of course, Kim had to diligently hold her upper body further from the floor just so her immense cans didn’t constantly scrape across the hardwood.

As they went about their chores, Kim silently pondered some deep concerns she had. One was that she secretly had rejoiced that morning when DeeDee’s period had started, in spite of knowing her daughter’s wish to become pregnant. “After all,” she thought with a grimace, “shouldn’t /I/ be the one who gets pregnant by him first?” That was her first, unconscious instinct anyway. The rational part of her brain didn’t want to get pregnant again just yet. Soon maybe ... but not yet. “I can’t go and get pregnant without my mom’s blessing ... not again,” she mulled. Still, she did feel a pang of jealousy in her stomach each time she imagined her own daughter ripe with Mel’s child before he’d put one in her own belly.

When Kim found out she was pregnant with the fetus that would become DeeDee, Fran had been none-too-pleased. Sure, she was happy that a new life was being created, but she never cared for the boy that Kim had been dating, and she made sure Kim knew it. Over the course of her pregnancy, Kim and her mother cussed and discussed the topic of the baby’s father many times. In the end, long after DeeDee’s birth, Kim finally saw the wisdom in her mother’s words and silently decided that, going forward, her mother would have to give her approval of any man Kim was seriously considering. “I love DeeDee more than anything else on Earth,” Kim told herself, “but I won’t put another child through the pain of having a piss poor father.”

Switching gears mentally, she reminded DeeDee, “Remember that Mel said he probably wouldn’t be working as late as yesterday. We have to leave some time to get ourselves cleaned up before he gets home.”

“Yes Momma,” the teen said as she rolled her eyes, “I know.” In her heart, she was still grieving a teeny bit since she wasn’t yet carrying Mel’s love child. But it occurred to her that she could just keep trying to make a baby with him for as long as it took, which buoyed her spirits. Still, the predictable tenderness in her breasts and cramping in her stomach that always accompanied her period – while not unmanageable – served as a sufficient reminder that she’d have to wait a few days to feel him inside her again.

~~~ While the ladies were in full-blown domestic mode, Mel met the snow plow and salt trucks near the top of the ridge and led them down the eastern side of the main road once again, allowing them to safely navigate their way through the heavily-forested miles even though the road itself was still fairly well disguised with snow. There was one change in his routine, however, and it was a significant one; He brought along an empty fuel can. Just after lunchtime, when the last of the salting was done for the day, he asked one of the drivers to take him to the nearest full service fuel station at the foot of the mountains, on the eastern edge of the pass. There, he filled up the extra fuel canister with high test premium gasoline, purchased a new car battery that had a high cold-cranking-amps rating, and also picked up a spray can of starter fluid. Once he’d secured these new acquisitions, he asked the driver to drop him back at his Sno-Cat, which wasn’t a big deal since they had to go back that direction anyway. Once he was back in his own trusty winter vehicle, Mel made his way to Kim’s abandoned station wagon, sitting exactly where he’d left it so many days before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.