Blizzard of the Century - Cover

Blizzard of the Century

Copyright© 2023 by velvetpimp

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - During a particularly heavy winter season, a lonely Park Ranger in Sequoia National Park finds himself snowed in with a gorgeous woman and her teen daughter. Carnal fun times will follow...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The day had been so deliciously eventful, Mel thought. Before breakfast, Kim had announced that she and DeeDee were no longer going to worry about wearing clothes inside the cabin, much the same as they chose to conduct themselves at home. She invited him to join their practice of indoor nudism, to which he quickly and happily agreed. Following that, Kim had mounted him and ridden his aching prong until he emptied a torrential gout of man goo into her rippling mommy parts. Then, in a move Mel hadn’t been expecting, Kim allowed DeeDee to ride his cock also ... and not only that, she’d given her daughter permission to take Mel’s second load in her little fertile pussy! When those moments of head-spinning hedonism were concluded, Kim had used her colossal cans to bring him to a third spewing eruption. Mel had a difficult time believing that it hadn’t all been a wonderful dream.

After a short but delightful time spent outside with the ladies, pelting each other with snowballs, the three of them retired inside and after a short period of naked three-way cuddling on the sofa, they’d all separated, choosing different activities to fritter away the daylight hours. Mel and Kim had chosen to read while DeeDee amused herself with whatever passed for entertainment on the television.

Later, following their supper, the dishes were washed and stowed and Kim made another announcement. “I think you should get to sleep in your own bed, Mel,” she told him.

DeeDee’s eyebrows immediately shot up. So did Mel’s. To be fair, he was just pleasantly surprised that he’d get to rest on his own mattress once more, while DeeDee’s surprise had quickly turned to elation once she realized she might be sharing that bed with Mel.

“I’ll take the couch tonight,” Kim said, “and you can sleep in there with DeeDee ... I mean ... if you’re both okay with that...,” she shared an impish grin as she added that last part.

DeeDee let out a muted squeal of glee and began to bounce in her seat, her face glowing with joy. “Uhm,” the teen interjected, “ ... can we...”

Kim interrupted her. “That’s up to the two of you. Personally, I think it would be best if you waited another day before abusing your poor little kitty with that monster of a dick, but I trust Mel to treat you properly. And I’ve already shown you that I’m going to start trusting you to make good decisions when it comes to sex. So, if you both feel like you want to enjoy each other like that, then you have my permission. To be perfectly honest, my pussy is still way too sore to even think about taking that big dick again tonight.”

“Mine’s not!” DeeDee giddily announced. In fact, she /was/ still quite sore, and would be for a least another day, but her hyper-driven libido was overriding the complaints of her sore inner muscles. She wanted nothing more than to have Mel all to herself, cuddling and kissing and caressing her throughout the night. And yes ... she desperately wanted to feel his cock stretching her tiny pussy again. A blush rose on her cheeks as she celebrated with muted cries of joy. “Thank you, Momma,” the girl said, pleased with herself that she’d had the wherewithal to express her gratitude.

Mel looked over at Kim, hoping for more of an explanation. In truth, he had assumed that if he ever got the chance to lie in bed with one of the ladies, it would have been Kim. Not that he was disappointed – not at all. But he was surely surprised, and his questioning eyes showed it.

Kim took one of his hands in both of hers as she looked into his eyes. “Like I said, you’ve been sleeping on the couch since we got here, and that’s not fair. And I wasn’t kidding when I said I’m too sore to do anything naughty tonight. But I had a feeling that DeeDee would be ready to go again.” She gave him a quick wink with a smile before addressing her daughter as well. “But please, please, please ... try not to go all night, okay? That old bed squeaks a lot and after a while, I’ll get tired of listening to it.”

Mel smirked and chuckled. DeeDee replied, “Okay Momma,” though she had no intention of worrying about it once she got in bed with Mel.

“I mean it,” Kim warned. “If it goes on too long, I’ll go get a bucket of snow from outside and toss it on the two of you.”

DeeDee knew her mother was only telling a half-truth. The woman wouldn’t actually do what she’d threatened, but the half-hearted threat got the point across anyway.

“And before I forget,” Kim continued, “tomorrow night, it will be your turn to sleep on the couch,” she informed her daughter. “Don’t get used to having him in bed with you every night, ‘cause that ain’t gonna happen, little missy.”

“Yes ma’am,” the teen begrudgingly allowed.

“Good,” Kim continued. “Now, how about we watch a little TV together before bedtime?”

~~~ DeeDee was understandably eager to go to bed that night, but she had to wait until Mel announced that he was ready to retire, and that took way too long by the teen’s standards. To her, it felt like he was purposely taking his time lounging naked on the sofa, watching TV with Kim, just to tease the teen. In truth, he wasn’t purposely delaying the trip to the bedroom, but he was enjoying Kim’s nude presence so much that he wasn’t in a rush to separate from her. Finally, after the evening news, he gave Kim a kiss goodnight and walked to the bedroom. DeeDee leapt from her seat to hug her mother before following him.

“Remember what I said before, sweetie,” Kim said, attempting to mentor her young, oversexed nymph of a daughter. “You really should try to go slowly ... even though you’ve already had him inside you once, it’s gonna take a while before your body gets used to accepting a penis, especially one as big as Mel’s.”

The impatient teen nodded her head and rolled her eyes and replied with exasperation. “Yeah Momma, I know ... I remember.”

As Mel crawled into bed and stretched out under the covers, he took a moment to luxuriate in the feeling of being back in his own bed again. Sure, he’d slept /alright/ on the sofa, but it couldn’t compare with the comfort of his mattress, no sirree. Very soon, he was joined by an extremely bubbly DeeDee, the rosy blush of excitement in her cheeks having spread all the way to her collarbone and her eyes sparkling with anticipation. As soon as she was under the covers, she cuddled up close to him, pressing her flesh into his side and kissing his neck. Her actions, combined with the feel of her skin and the aroma of her drooling little pussy brought Mel’s epic member to full attention in short order – before she’d even touched it.

“I’ve really been hoping for this,” she said softly. “To spend the whole night with you...”

Mel closed his eyes and smiled, uttering a low, satisfied growl.

“Is there anything special you want me to do?” the hyper-horny teen asked. “I mean, my boobs aren’t as big as mom’s, so I can’t do what she did earlier. But I could use my mouth ... is that what you want? For me to suck on your big dick?”

Her words caused his cock to lurch, but he had a finer prize in mind. “Actually, I was hoping I could taste you again, sweetie,” he told her. “After that, if you’re not too sore, I’d like to make love with you again.”

At that, DeeDee hummed. She had dreamed all of this before – not exactly word-for-word or beat for beat – but she’d dreamed about him eschewing his own pleasure in favor of making her feel good before ravaging her tenderest parts with his thick, veiny schlong ... and it looked like he was going to fulfill her fantasy.

“Come up here, sweetie,” he gently lifted her until she straddled his chest, then used his hands on her small butt cheeks to guide her upward, until her slit was within reach of his tongue. His nose was pressed into her pubic bone as she began to mash and grind her cunny against his mouth as he used his tongue to explore and tease her tasty twat. Her juices drooled into his hungry mouth and coated his face from the nose to his chin. She emitted a strange, primal mixture of high-pitched squeals and low, grumbling moans as she reveled in his oral talents until, after only 5 minutes (or so) of riding his face, she gave herself over to the first orgasm of the evening. Slumping forward, she slid her body down his until she could kiss him with gratitude. As she kissed him, she felt the spongy head of his granite-like member brushing her tender hole, which caused her to hunch her hips involuntarily, trying to get him inside herself. Finally, when that didn’t work, she asked, “Can you be on top this time? I really wanna know what it feels like to have your weight on me, holding me down while you fill me up.”

Mel simply offered her a warm smile in return. Then, he wrapped one arm around her waist and rolled over, placing himself atop her and between her spread thighs, his cock trapped between their tummies.

“Even though I think I know the answer, I have to ask,” Mel began. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

She looked into his eyes and nodded. “Yes. I’m sure. Please put it inside me again. I need it.” In spite of her conscious efforts to appear grown-up and experienced, her expressions gave hints of her flashes of desperation and hunger. She acted almost as if her pussy was starving and he possessed the only sustenance.

Lifting his upper body off hers and balancing his weight on one arm, Mel used one hand to line up the crown of his angry organ with her tiny little slit, the flawless outer lips dripping with her dew and naturally parted slightly in invitation as they peeked out from her puffy, bald vulva. With deliberate care, he pushed forward until the large head of his cock popped inside the ring of her inner lips before pausing to ensure that she was ready to continue.

The fourteen year-old gasped as she felt the welcome intrusion, but didn’t wince in pain like she had earlier in the day.

“It’s still up to you, honey,” Mel told the girl, “we can stop right now if you want.”

She shook her head. “You better not ... I wanna feel it inside me as deep as it’ll go.”

Mel pressed forward a bit, sinking about 2 more inches in the teen’s constricting canal. “Remember to relax, sweetie. I only want to make you feel good, I promise.”

She nodded her understanding as her breath began to quicken. Without conscious thought, she started to roll and hunch her hips upward toward his invading phallus. For the next several minutes, Mel took his time easing into her, sliding out most of the way before gently pressing inward again, skewering the girl on his rod with incremental advances. There was no urgency in his movements, though the same could not be said about hers. DeeDee’s moans of appreciation, frantic hip gyrations and the sheer amount of her natural lubricant eased his entrance, further fueling the fire in his swollen, shaved nut sack.

Before long, they had tossed the covers aside and he began to plow the girl steadily, careful not to push too aggressively for fear of hurting her. Somehow, the inexperienced teen seemed to since his trepidation and put both her hands on his muscled rump, using them to urge him onward with increasing ardor.

“I love you,” she said quite loudly, but accident. In her mind, it had been a coy whisper to the man of her dreams, but the steady pounding from above made her mind swirl and she hadn’t been able to control the volume of her voice. “So good ... it’s so good...,” she grunted over and over between panting breaths. She pulled his upper body closer to hers and began kissing and sucking his shoulders and neck while his loving onslaught continued. And then, she felt her body begin to quake with a mind-altering climax. “Yeah, right there ... just like that...,” she directed him, once again, far louder than she intended. Mel continued the pace and depth of his strokes while she worked her way up the mountain. Then, her body locked up and her pussy clamped down on his pistoning hog as she rode out wave after wave of electric pleasure.

Mel felt a wave of his own as he flushed with pride. “I can’t believe she and her mother both get so much happiness from my dick,” he thought, “ ... but I’m gonna enjoy every single solitary moment of it.”

“Are you getting close?” the teen asked, suddenly timid. “I’m sorry ... but pussy is starting to hurt.” Actually, after the events earlier in the day, her entire groin had felt sore and overused, and after enjoying yet another toe-curling orgasm while speared with his fuck meat, that achiness felt like it was spreading to include every muscle in her tummy, her crotch, and her inner thigh muscles. She probably would have been smarter to avoid taking him again the same day, just as her mother had wisely done. but DeeDee had been so aroused that she’d forged ahead. That decision was beginning worry her as he continued to saw his massive member in and out of her tender hole. The muscles all around her groin were more than tender and she dearly hoped that he would finish before long, so she wouldn’t have to wait even longer for the next time her body felt ready for him.

“Yeah ... getting close,” grunted Mel. He had hoped to extend the session with DeeDee and give her as much pleasure as possible, thereby prolonging his own pleasure as well. But his balls had already started tingling and he knew he’d explode in short order - for a fourth time in one day! It didn’t occur to him in the moment, but in his teen years, when his own hormones had seemed inexhaustible, he had jerked off six times in one day on a few occasions, but he’d never had the opportunity to get anywhere near that number with another person involved.

“Mmhngm,” DeeDee cooed as she wrapped her legs around his thighs and used her hands on his ass, once again spurring him onward. She knew from experience that talking dirty to him generally made him finish faster, so she upped the ante by softly pleading with him. “Cum inside me, Daddy. Shoot your cream in my pussy where it belongs.”

Her words were the final catalyst, blowing warm air across an already sizzling fuse and speeding the inevitable. Mel roared so loudly that DeeDee wondered if the windows might rattle, then she felt the thick cock inside her get a teeny bit thicker before he unleashed the first of his globular ropes of cum, splattering against her cervix. For the second time in her young life, she felt his potent seed painting her insides, the volume of it making it feel like a fire hose dousing her innards. As he jerked and twitched atop her, she rode out a series of mini-climaxes while she kissed his neck and upper chest, running her fingers along his back and shoulders, cooing and encouraging him.

“That’s it,” she whispered. “Put your cum inside me, Daddy ... that’s where it’s supposed to be.”

It took a couple minutes for his convulsions to end, by which time, his emissions had slowed to a gurgling dribble inside her well-used girly hole. The two of them panted and gasped for air as they tried to catch their breath. In between her efforts to capture lungfuls of air, DeeDee continued to pepper his neck with tiny kisses and profess her love for him. “I love you so much, Daddy ... so much.”

“I love you too, sweetie,” he assured her, meaning every word of it. Sensing that DeeDee would never be able to fully catch her breath with his weight on her, he slowly extracted his dong from her squelching honey hole and for the first time realized that DeeDee had secretly put a towel on the bed. She’d directed his movements before they’d even coupled, ensuring that her butt would be on the terry cloth to catch any of her own emissions ... and his. And it was a good thing she had, because as soon as the large crown of his cock popped free of her passage, an awe-inspiring river of daddy sauce began to flow unabated from her and onto the towel.

“That’s enough, you two!” they heard Kim call out from the sitting room. “You’ve had your fun, now we all need to get some sleep.” She’d been putting up with the ear-splitting racket of bed springs and girly squeals for almost 30 minutes, and she’d finally had enough. During the entire encounter, she’d been considering how strange it was that she didn’t feel any real jealousy toward her daughter, even though Mel clearly enjoyed the girl’s physical talents. After mulling it over for a bit, she realized that she was so happy for her daughter that she was silently rooting them on, wishing her own early experiences had been as fulfilling as DeeDee’s.

After nodding to herself in agreement with her mother’s comment, DeeDee looked over at Mel and exclaimed, “Oh my God ... you’re still hard?!” She knew she couldn’t take him her little pussy again that night, but she didn’t want to leave him to catch a case of the dreaded ‘blue balls’ she’d heard so much about from her giggling, gossiping school friends.

He put her fears to rest. “It’s alright, sweetie,” he said in a soothing voice, “ ... just because I’ve got a hard-on doesn’t mean I automatically have to have sex again right away. Besides, I’m too sore to do anything else tonight.”

She let out an almost imperceptible sigh of relief as she tried to focus on the sensation of his load drooling from her distended teen twat, across her butt hole and onto the towel. Though she knew she’d be even more achy the next day, her young vagina was already aching in a different way – she felt empty without his big dick inside her. Still, the urge to sleep was hitting her with force. Her eyelids began to fall and her head to loll, but she knew she didn’t want to try sleeping in the pool of combined mess she and Mel had created. So, with reluctance, she rolled out of the bed and grabbed the cum-sodden towel before taking it into the bathroom, running a sink full of water and leaving the cloth to soak overnight. She then tinkled and used a wet washrag to clean herself before taking that cloth in to clean Mel’s still-erect pecker. Tenderly, almost with a worshipful demeanor, she cleaned Mel’s prodigious prong, ridding it of the hedonistic slimy mix that coated it, then took the rag to the bathroom and left it soaking with the towel. Finally, returning to the bed where Mel lay on his back, grinning to himself in the darkness, she curled her body against his and fell asleep as quickly as turning off a light switch. After some time, he began to feel drowsy also and noticed that his cock had mercifully begun to soften.

The two of them rested soundly until the first light of dawn began to trickle in through the bedroom curtains. Kim, for her part, rested well enough, but found it challenging to get fully comfortable stretched out on the sofa. Mostly, she missed the warmth of another body next to hers, as DeeDee had been on their previous nights in the cabin. Still, bundled in a thick quilt, she was able to sleep well enough to satisfy her body’s demands.

~~~ To keep from disturbing the slumbering DeeDee, Mel got out of bed as quietly as he could. Out of habit, he began to look for a clean pair of pants to don before realizing that both Kim and DeeDee were still naked, so he didn’t have to put on clothes if he didn’t want to. And looking back on the previous day of nudity, he realized that he no longer had a desire to wear clothes while inside. Sure, there might be times when he’d be more comfortable with some temporary clothing - while cooking bacon, for example - but otherwise, it felt good and natural to wear only his birthday suit. He made his way to the bathroom and relieved himself before quietly heading to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. That’s when he noticed it: The steady percussive sound of what sounded like a summer rainfall was coming from outside. Peering through he kitchen window, he realized that what he was hearing was the sound of mountains of snow melting and dripping from the eaves of the cabin, falling to the ground in a constant veil of clear water. Even though the outside temperature as probably still in the 30’s, the sun shone brightly and was liquefying the snow pack much quicker than he would have suspected possible. He walked over and looked out the sitting room window, in the direction of the front yard and main road. Certainly, he could only guess at the changing depth of the snow pack from inside, but to his eyes, it seemed like several feet of white powder had already disappeared.

“Gonna have to start worrying about flash floods, especially in the lower elevations,” he thought to himself silently with a grimace. Then, he heard Kim stirring behind him. From her prone position on the sofa, she’d heard his light footsteps and awakened to see him standing at the window, his naked form backlit. The sight had brought a quick thrill to her lady parts as she spied his taut backside and the heavily hanging pleasure tube between his thighs. But it also filled her with a kind of all over warmth; There was the man she loved, fresh out of bed and still choosing to follow her indoor nudity rule. She hummed faintly to herself with satisfaction before slowly unwrapping the quilt that she’d swaddled herself in overnight.

“Good morning, handsome,” she said quietly and a bit sleepily. She had crust in the corners of her eyes and her hair was a knotted mess, but Mel thought she was still one of the two loveliest creatures he’d ever seen. Her face was kind and warm and her eyes were gentle while still sparkling with impish intent.

“And good morning to you, beautiful,” he said as he leaned over to give her a start-of-day kiss. “Coffee should be ready in a few minutes,” he added unnecessarily since they could both hear the percolator pot bubbling and thumping in the kitchen.

“Did you have fun with DeeDee last night?” she asked, also unnecessarily. After all, she’d heard damn near everything that the two of them had said and done as clearly as if she’d been sitting next to the bed.

He offered a warm smile. “I had a great time, and thank you for asking. I’m pretty sure she did too, but you should ask her if you wanna be absolutely sure.”

“I’m pretty sure she got all she wanted and more,” Kim chuckled. “Or did you forget that I could hear the whole thing?”

He had, in fact, forgotten that Kim probably heard everything and it struck a momentary pang of guilt and shame in him, but that fear passed as quickly as it had arrived. He was struck by the realization that he needn’t feel any fear or guilt when it came to sex with DeeDee or Kim. After all, everything had been out in the open, honest and frank. No subterfuge or ulterior motives were at play.

“Looks like the snow’s melting pretty quickly ... so far, at least,” Mel commented, hooking a thumb toward the front window. “It’ll take some time before it’ll be safe to drive out of here though, so try not to get DeeDee’s hopes up just yet.”

Kim nodded. “Yeah, I can see that. So, at what point do you have to start working again? Do you have to wait until the snow is all gone, or is there a certain amount you have to wait for, or what?”

Mel sighed. “It’s a little hard to say, to be honest. I’ve never seen this much snow in my life, even up here. But the truth of it is that even after the guys from HQ can get a snow plow and salt trucks on the roads, I’ll still have to be ready to deal with any flooding.”

“Hadn’t really thought of that,” Kim admitted. “Is there normally a lot of flooding up here in the mountains after a snowstorm?”

Mel gave a half shrug. “Some, but nothing terrible. Since there aren’t many people up here full-time, we can normally just let nature take its course. The snow melts and forms little streams, then those streams flow downhill ‘til they find a larger body of water, like the ponds and lakes you saw at the lower elevations. But like I said, I’ve never seen this much snow up here before. It could be a whole new ballgame this time. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

“Ah, I see,” Kim responded. Changing the subject, she smiled and asked, “So, how are you feeling this morning? Still sore from all that fun we had yesterday?”

Mel looked down at his crotch before admitting, “A little bit, but not as much as last night. I guess what Shakespeare said about sleep being a natural healer was true.”

“Ooh,” Kim said, feigning amazement at his comment, “a man who’s read Shakespeare? Well, my my my ... and what, pray tell, did he say about sleep, exactly?”

“Actually, I think what he wrote was something like “sleep that knits up the ragged sleeve of care”, or something like that. And I’m pretty sure he was talking about mental health, not groin soreness.”

Kim chuckled. “Well, I haven’t read Shakespeare since high school, and I did it unwillingly then, so I won’t try to correct you. But speaking of a ragged sleeve, my pussy is still a little bit tender ... not too bad, I guess. I mean, if you really, really needed some ... relief ... then I could be persuaded to offer myself to you...”

Mel smiled at her before giving her a light kiss on the lips. “As enticing as that sounds, I think it might be smart for all three of us to take it easy today. I don’t know anything about how a woman feels after sex, but I’d be willing to bet that DeeDee needs a break too, and just won’t admit it to herself.”

“Smart man,” Kim commented.

“Besides,” he continued, “it’s not like you two will be leaving today, so we’ll have time for more ‘naughtiness’, as you call it, later on.”

She leaned over and kissed his cheek before rising. “I need to visit the ladies’ room, and then I’ll get started on breakfast for the three of us.”

While preparing a simple breakfast of eggs and bacon, Kim had temporarily donned the loose tee shirt she’d previously been sleeping in prior to proclaiming Mel’s cabin a clothing-free zone. Much like Mel, she had no desire to endure the spattering of scalding grease on her skin. But as soon as the food was ready to eat, she stripped herself bare once again as she went to the bedroom to wake her daughter.

~~~ They hadn’t quite finished eating breakfast when the shortwave radio began to crackle with life, the dispatcher working to raise Mel and request his assistance. Once he made his way to the radio, Mel asked what was going on.

“We’ve already got a God damn river of snow melt running across parts of the main road and barreling toward the lower elevations. I don’t know what it’s like on your side of the ridge, but we need a couple things from you,” the dispatcher stated, sounding a bit flustered with the situation.

“If it’s something I can do, then I’ll be happy to do it,” Mel replied. “You just name it...”

“First, our Sno-Cat is still buried under prob’ly 20 feet of drift and it’ll take all day to dig it out. So, I was hoping you’d hop in yours and head in our direction, giving me a sort of eyewitness account of the conditions across the ridge between us.”

“Sounds doable,” Mel answered, “it’ll be slow going though. So I hope you weren’t waiting for me to deliver take-out for you.”

“Har, har, har,” the dispatcher responded with a sarcastic laugh. “But seriously, I know the snow is still too deep to actually see the road, but you know the park so well that you could prob’ly make the trip with your eyes closed. And since we can’t get out very far ourselves, I was hoping you’d do this for us.”

“I’ll be happy to try,” Mel assured him, “but I make no guarantees on getting your food there before it gets cold.”

The dispatcher chuckled again. Mel could almost picture the man sitting at his desk, laughing and shaking his head at Mel’s silly comments. “We might need you to set up some barricades for us too,” the man continued. “There’s a good chance that since we’ve got flooding across some of the road, then some of the sawhorses we setup before might have already washed away.”

“Roger that,” Mel replied, “I’ve got a half-dozen or so in the shed. I’ll toss ‘em on the flatbed and bring ‘em with me.”

“Good man,” the dispatcher said with an audible sigh of relief. When he’d learned of the marooned status of the HQ Sno-Cat, he’d been wondering which of the Ranger stations might be able to assist. And though the other fellas working in the park were well-qualified, no one knew the terrain and natural landmarks as well as Mel, so he was the best candidate.

“The most important thing I need your eyes on is the state of the main road,” the dispatcher added. “I really need to know your assessment of how much longer we have to wait before sending the snow plow and the salt trucks out.”

“Gotcha,” Mel said. “Gimme about 30 minutes to get properly dressed and out to the Sno-Cat. I’ll give you a shout once I’m able to get to ‘er up and running.”

~~~ It took every bit of a half hour to dig through the wintry mess between his front porch and the Sno-Cat. Since the melt had started, the snow was decidedly heavier and wetter, which made the job much more arduous than he’d expected. Still, once he was able to reach the vehicle, he filled the gas tank from a large canister of diesel in the shed and she fired up without much grumbling. Setting the interior heater fan to full blast, Mel grabbed the orange-painted sawhorses from the shed and tossed them onto the flatbed then left the tank-like automobile idling as he went back inside the cabin to take a leak and get a fresh Thermos-full of coffee. On his way out the door, he was kissed and hugged by both Kim and DeeDee, still dressed in only their smiles. The vision and feel of them against him ensured he wouldn’t be gone longer than absolutely necessary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.