Blizzard of the Century - Cover

Blizzard of the Century

Copyright© 2023 by velvetpimp

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - During a particularly heavy winter season, a lonely Park Ranger in Sequoia National Park finds himself snowed in with a gorgeous woman and her teen daughter. Carnal fun times will follow...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

DeeDee emerged from the bathroom, a few wisps of steam following her into the hallway as she padded naked toward the sofa. Kim had turned her head slightly so she could see her nude daughter approaching. The girl was clearly a bundle of nervous excitement and was blushing so deeply that the flush had spread from her cheeks all the way to the tops of her ears and down to her collarbone. She had her hands clasped tightly in front of her crotch, obviously anxious about what Mel would think about her little freshly-shorn pleasure center. Would he like it? Would he think she looked like a little girl and laugh at her? Her nerves were jangling as she slowly made her way to join Mel and her mother on the sofa.

She stepped in front of Mel and he let out a whimpering groan as his eyes boggled. The 14 year-old was simply lovely. She carried that innocent beauty that only an adolescent can, with her soft skin so tight and toned, free of blemishes or weathering. Mel detected a faint hint of the Ivory soap, mixed with DeeDee’s own natural scent and something else ... maybe cocoa butter?

The teen stood there, stock still, nearly holding her breath with anticipation, waiting for Mel to say something ... anything. Desperately hoping he’d be pleased with her petite body, every moment he was silent seemed like an hour to her. Her eyes silently pleaded with him, but try as he might, Mel couldn’t bring his own eyes up to her face – he was far too interested in the shape of her below her shoulders. The teen was still doing her best to hide her hairless snatch from Mel’s gaze though, and Kim pointed it out to her.

Kim cleared her throat. “Ahem ... DeeDee, honey? Why don’t you show Mel what your pussy looks like now? He told us both that he’d like to see what we looked like without hair down there, and we went through the trouble of preparing ourselves ... so, move your hands, honey. He can’t very well tell you if he likes it if you don’t let him see it.”

After just a few moments of delay, DeeDee moved her hands to her sides, giving Mel a clear view of her smooth, puffy mound. Mel emitted a feeble whimper. To Mel’s untrained eye, the girl carried the look of someone who had never previously grown any pubes, and that thought, coupled with the vision of the rest of her, made Mel’s cock twitch in his pants so much that it could no longer be ignored or wished away.

Kim smiled to herself when she saw Mel’s prurient reaction, then said, “Well, I can certainly tell that he likes what he sees,” then, leaning closer to Mel’s side, she whispered to him, “but she needs to actually hear it from you, handsome. Tell her what you think of her body. Do you think she’s pretty? Do you think she’s sexy?”

Mel, for his sake, felt as if he were unable to blink as he drank in the arousing vision of DeeDee’s burgeoning teen body, standing just a few feet away from him. Hell, he wasn’t even sure he was breathing at that point. But his head began to nod slowly as he slurred his response.

“So pretty ... so sexy. DeeDee, you look ... delicious.” The words dripped from his lips before another involuntary groan followed.

DeeDee tittered as her smile began to show, her blush somehow becoming even darker. “Delicious? Uhm ... would you ... you know ... kiss me down there? I’ve been thinking about it since last night and I’m so ... uhm ... you know...”

“Horny?” Kim offered.

“Yeah,” DeeDee replied. “It feels like my tummy’s on fire and my pussy is just gushing.”

“What do you think, Mel,” Kim asked, “would you like to taste her?”

“Right now,” Mel answered, “I can’t think of anything in the world I want more.”

DeeDee couldn’t contain her excitement any longer. She’d been slowly shifting her weight from one foot to the other, almost like a fidgeting dance, but upon hearing Mel’s words, she leapt into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Bringing her face to his with haste, she mashed her lips into his and immediately began exploring the inside of his mouth with her tongue.

Having the naked, eager teen on his lap certainly wasn’t going to make his erection fade anytime soon. The feel of her slight weight, squirming atop his clad crotch had a predictable effect and very soon, the wet spot on his chinos started to widen with the sheer volume of precum oozing from his needful prong. Though, to be fair, Kim was the only one who could see this happening, as the other two were far too engrossed in swapping spit to care about looking down at his pants-clad right thigh.

Bringing his hands up, Mel caressed DeeDee’s body while she ground her bare crotch against him. Sliding up the outside of her thighs, he paused to cup her small, bubbly butt cheeks, easily palming them both in his large hands. He trailed one hand higher, tracing the contours of her slender back and shoulders, causing her to shiver with joy. She continued to gyrate on his lap, grinding her slit against the cloth-covered zipper ridge of his pants, mewling and groaning her lust into his welcoming mouth as she suckled on his tongue.

Suddenly, pulling her mouth off his, DeeDee rasped his left ear, “Please ... will you lick me down there? I can’t stand it any more ... pretty please?”

Mel’s brain had recovered enough to allow him the use of language, and he whispered back, “Cutie, it would be my pleasure. Why don’t you trade spots with me?”

She reluctantly slid herself off his lap and waited for him to vacate the seat he’d been using. Once she was standing, Kim noticed that her daughter had created her own wet spot on Mel’s pants. More to the point, the girl had absolutely doused the entire groin of Mel’s slacks, leaving them so sodden that it almost looked like he’d wet himself. Kim had known for some time that DeeDee was a powder keg of hormones, but the evidence on Mel’s pants proved it. Thinking fast, Kim leapt from her seat and dashed to the bathroom to grab a clean towel. “Wait!” she called out as she ran down toward the bathroom. “Wait just a sec!”

As Kim returned, clean towel in hand, Mel moved out of the way, allowing Kim to spread the towel on the sofa. At that point, she motioned to DeeDee that it was safe to sit atop it. Mel quickly knelt between the girl’s slender thighs. As he hit his knees, he gazed with marvel once again at the teen’s smooth, puffy vulva, almost entirely hiding the girl’s thin outer lips. Her scent filled his nostrils; Clean ... pure ... virginal with only a slight hint of earthiness ... almost like summer dandelions mixed with baby powder. He was, in fact, smelling a mixture of DeeDee’s girl juices and tiny beads of her perspiration as it created a sheen of dew on her freshly-scrubbed skin. How could the mixed aromas of Ivory soap and body lotion create such a heady scent? Mel didn’t know and didn’t care a whit as he began to pepper DeeDee’s inner thighs with little kisses, teasing her and causing her leg muscles to quiver.

Mel spent several minutes kissing and licking the soft skin of her inner legs, from her knees to within inches of her eager honey pot, but purposely didn’t graze the bald slit. He took a great and insidious pleasure in watching the girl’s reactions as he teased her. Her body began to move more erratically as she shivered, rolled her hips upward and tried to force her sex in contact with his roving mouth, to no avail. Finally, she raised her feet and placed them on his shoulders before sliding them onto his back, then crossing her legs at the calves, trapping his head close to her steaming snatch – so close to where she wanted it.

He chuckled to himself as he realized he’d pushed and teased the girl long enough. To be fair, he’d been almost as eager as she was, but he’d forced himself to move slowly so she’d enjoy the experience more ... or at least, that was his plan. But by the time he felt her feet on his back, legs wrapped around his neck, he knew the time for playful teasing had passed. He leaned forward, inhaling deeply as he did, and flattened his tongue. Then, beginning at her taint, he slowly licked upward, painting her entire slit from bottom to top with his saliva and causing the first of her shuddering mini orgasms to begin rumbling through her young body.

She didn’t know what made that first trembling climax feel so much better than the others she’d experienced. Heck, it was even better than the one she’d felt the night before with his hands and mouth on her. Maybe it was the fact that she was completely smooth and his tongue felt so much more ... naughty – or maybe it was the fact that she’d been anticipating his touch since the night before. Maybe it was a thousand other things that she couldn’t comprehend, but she didn’t care at all. What she knew without question was that Mel had some kind power of magic in him, and she didn’t think she could live without it.

Mel continued methodically licking along the girl’s slit for a while longer, slurping up the copious juices she produced. Eventually, when her body seemed to be getting used to the sensation, he decided it was time to change things up. He circled her swollen little clit with his tongue and, using one finger, he eased into her impossibly tight passage, once again, making sure to move ever so slowly.

DeeDee gasped and her hips shot off the sofa toward his face, forcing her dripping sex toward his mouth and the invading girth of his finger as it hooked upward inside her and grazed a part of her that she’d never before realized was there ... her G-spot. Once again, he could feel the muscles in her thighs begin to quiver as she approached a fresh orgasm. Her breath quickened and she began to emit staccato squeaking noises - little needful grunts that wordlessly pleaded with him to continue doing what he was doing. Mel was only too happy to oblige. He began to slowly work his finger in and out of her gripping little sauce box as he pursed his lips and sucked on her clit. DeeDee let out a primal scream of pleasure that surprised both Kim and Mel with its volume before her young body began to convulse and spasm uncontrollably. It seemed every muscle in her body wanted to lock – even the cords in her neck were visible as she gripped Mel’s head between her thighs and rode out an eye-watering climax. For a couple minutes, she twitched and jerked and grunted as the points of her pleasure were ridden joyfully. Finally, her body began to relax again and Mel slowly pulled his face away from the girl’s sodden vagina, kissing her inner thighs and tummy as she rode the aftershocks of her happiness while humming ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’.

“Wow!” they heard Kim say in a loud whisper.

Mel hadn’t exactly forgotten Kim’s presence, but since the moment he hit his knees between DeeDee’s legs, he he’d been so focused on the teen that he hadn’t even tried to look over at her mother.

Kim had one hand under the loose tee shirt she wore, clearly mauling her own heavy breasts, while the other hand had two fingers knuckle-deep into her own sloppy wet sluice. Apparently, she had chosen to jettison her panties while watching Mel please her daughter.

While doing his best to properly please DeeDee, Mel’s erection had subsided noticeably. But, with the vision of Kim, frantically pleasing her own shaved snatch, his trouser snake began to twitch anew. At that moment, he couldn’t think of anything he wanted more than to drive his thick cock into Kim’s squelching wetness. But Kim had other ideas.

“DeeDee? Sweetie?” Kim said while softly caressing her daughter’s face. “Remember what we talked about earlier?”

The girl was still recovering from her orgasmic high, and didn’t immediately respond.

“Remember how I said that if a man makes you feel good, then it’s your job to make sure he feels good too?” Kim asked, gently reminding the girl of a conversation they’d had while Mel had been outside working earlier.

“Uh-huh,” DeeDee replied as her coherent thoughts slowly returned.

“Well,” Kim said with a smirk, “don’t you think Mel might like to feel good too?”

DeeDee’s eyes lit up as a smile began to curl her lips. She turned toward Mel and nervously asked, “Can I try using my mouth on you now?”

Mel’s cock lurched in the confines of his pants. How could he possibly do or say anything other than smile and reply, “I thought you’d never ask.”

DeeDee motioned for him to stand up and as soon as he found his feet, she attacked the button on his pants, then the zipper. Hooking her fingers into the waistband of his pants and boxers, she pulled them down past his knees, allowing his turgid tallywhacker to swing freely in the open air. As his pants and shorts pooled around his ankles, he stepped out of them and kicked them aside, then paused. “It looks even bigger now!” DeeDee remarked while her eyes boggled, “I didn’t think that was possible!”

Kim admired the handiwork Mel had done on himself, completely shaving his balls and trimming back the majority of the pubic hair above his awe-inspiring shaft of man meat. Only a small patch of well-trimmed curly hair remained there, on his pubic bone.

Before Mel could ask DeeDee if she wanted him to sit down on the couch, she’d already grabbed his tool with both hands and begun stroking. From his vantage point, looking down, he saw the young, naked teen, eagerly sliding her small, delicate hands along his length, a manic look of amazed excitement in her eyes. Her pert breasts were dancing with her movements, causing no end of delight for Mel’s hungry eyes.

“Remember what I said, honey,” Kim said.

DeeDee nodded before responding, “Uh-huh, I will, Momma.” The teen then slid one hand down to cup Mel’s smooth ballsack, gingerly fondling his love eggs with her dainty fingers. Her mother had instructed her that men like to have their nuts fondled, as long as the treatment was extra gentle. To the teen, his balls felt weird and heavy, his sack hanging low and swollen.

Mel looked toward where Kim was sitting and took in the sight of the over-busty mother roughly pawing at herself. Once again, she had one hand busy finger-banging her slippery love hole while the other was under her tee shirt, pulling at her own nipples as if she were angry with them. The combination of DeeDee’s eager ministrations, Kim’s self pleasuring and the overarching eroticism of the situation caused Mel’s balls to begin boiling. Once again, he found himself marveling at the sheer ludicrousness of his luck – to have both these jaw dropping women so eager to please him was enough to make him believe he was dreaming.

Just then, DeeDee put both her hands back to work on his cock and sucked the bulbous helmet of it into her mouth, causing him to flinch with surprise. She used her tongue to swirl around whatever it could reach while tentatively suckling at his love hose. All the while, she continued sliding her hands up and down the rest of his veiny shaft. Just like DeeDee, he’d been anticipating having more sexy fun since the night before, and the girl’s treatment of his heavy cock was quickly pushing him toward the point of no return. Panting and grunting, he warned her. “DeeDee ... gonna cum...”

“Remember what I said,” Kim called out, to which DeeDee simply nodded, still suckling on Mel’s big cock crown.

Realizing that the girl had no intention of moving her head made Mel’s mind race with wonderfully naughty thoughts. He felt his balls begin to draw up and then the first thick, gooey rope of cum shot from his crotch cannon, hitting DeeDee in the back of the throat. She tried to be strong and keep sucking, but the impact of his jizz hitting her throat caused her to cough and sputter, making some of his seed begin to ooze out her nose. And then, the next blast of man goop hit the back of her tongue. And the next. And the next, and so on. Try as she might, the girl simply couldn’t keep up with the onslaught of Mel’s offering. She gulped and swallowed and then began to cough again as Mel just kept shooting more pearly paste. She took her mouth off him, but kept stroking him slowly, milking the rest of his load onto her face and pert teen titties.

“Easy, honey,” Kim said, her voice eerily calm, “easy now. Swallow what you can, okay baby girl?”

DeeDee swallowed again and even in that moment, her face and chest spackled with Mel’s cream, and while still stroking the last globs of his goop from him, she was terrified that she’d done something wrong.

Mel’s cock hadn’t softened much at all, but her grip was so insistent that he feared she might rub him raw, so he gingerly removed DeeDee’s hands from it before plopping heavily onto the sofa between she and her mother. Still panting for breath, he heard DeeDee ask, “Did I do it right, Daddy? I’m sorry I couldn’t swallow everything.”

Looking over at her, Mel’s heart felt like it could melt. Even with all the evidence of his pleasure coating her, the girl still wanted to make sure she’d done a good job. And there was that word again – ‘daddy’.

Wrapping one arm around her shoulders to pull her close, he kissed a part of her forehead that was mercifully free of his spunk before telling her, “Sweetie, you were amazing. And as far as swallowing, that’s completely up to you, little one. Sometimes, you might want to, and maybe some other times, you might not. But, it’s always up to you.”

A barely audible hum of satisfaction oozed from DeeDee’s mouth as she smiled to herself, her chest filled with pride. “But you’re ... your thing is still hard,” she commented, “I thought a man’s penis was supposed to get soft after he squirted his stuff.”

“Tsk,” Kim shook her head playfully. “Have you already forgotten last night? Mel isn’t like other guys, honey. Which means...,” she scooted closer to him and wrapped one hand around the base of his heavy hog, “ ... he can still make me feel good too.”

As much has he was looking forward to having his way with Kim’s amazing body, he desperately wanted to rid himself and DeeDee of his gooey glaze before proceeding. He kissed Kim briefly before saying, “Trust me, I’m right there with you, babe. But hold that thought.” Then, reluctantly, he stood and held a hand out to the teen, saying, “C’mon sweetie, let’s go wash up real quick.”

~~~ While using some warm washcloths to rid themselves of his semen, DeeDee asked Mel, “How come you want me to wash all your stuff off? Don’t guys like to see a girl with cum on them?”

Mel nodded. “That’s true, sweetie. And you look very sexy with my cum on you. But the truth is, I wanted to make sure I didn’t accidentally get any of it in my mouth.” He showed her a comical ‘gross’ grimace which made her giggle. “Speaking of which,” he added, “would you mind brushing your teeth, please? I’d like to kiss you some more tonight, but I definitely don’t want to taste myself in your mouth.”

DeeDee shrugged, then nodded. “Wait,” she asked, “you don’t like the way your cum tastes? I like mine okay, I guess.”

Mel thought for just a moment before replying, “Well that makes two of us then. ‘Cause I like the way you taste too ... a lot. But there’s something about mine that just doesn’t appeal to me ... I don’t know what it is, but I’d rather avoid getting it in my mouth. What about you? What do you think about the way my ... stuff tastes?”

DeeDee considered it for just a few seconds, then shrugged, “It’s okay, I guess. I mean, it’s not completely gross like I’ve heard some girls say. But I can’t say I love it either. It’s just so slimy and salty ... it’s weird.”

Mel stifled a chuckle. “Well, you don’t ever have to do that again if you don’t want to,” he told her.

“I know that, silly,” she said, “but I wanted to make you feel really good, and Momma said that since I’m not allowed to put your dick inside me yet, then the best way to show you how much I love you is to suck on you and take your cum in my mouth.”

“Your mom said that?” Mel asked, realizing that he should’ve been shocked by Kim’s advice, but was only slightly surprised. In fact, the part of her comment that caused him to pause was the ‘I love you’ phrase – as thrilling as it was to hear her say the words, they also stunned him slightly.

“Uh-huh,” the teen answered. “We talked about it while you were outside shoveling.”

“Huh...,” Mel said as he pondered what else the ladies might have been talking about while he was out of earshot. While temporarily lost in thought, he was brought back into the moment by DeeDee saying something he’d only half-heard. “Sorry ... what did you say?”

“I said that you can probably shoot your stuff into Momma’s mouth just about any ol’ time,” the teen said, matter-of-fact, spitting the foamy remnants of toothpaste in the sink and rinsing her toothbrush. “She said she really likes the way it tastes. She told me that maybe I’ll start to like it more over time, if I keep practicing.”

Mel’s cock twitched, hearing that DeeDee would likely want to keep trying to suck his dick in the future. Her comment also served to remind him that Kim was, in fact, waiting on the sofa. Seeing his heavy dong twitch and dance in the open air made DeeDee giggle.

“It’s so weird that it can move around on its own,” she tittered, “kinda like an elephant’s trunk.”

“Well, let’s be fair,” Mel quipped. “I’m not nearly that big. And I can’t exactly pick up things with it either.”

“I bet you could,” DeeDee joked, “if you whipped that big thing out in public, I’m pretty sure you could pick up a lot of ladies. ‘Course, you’d probably also get arrested for carrying a dangerous weapon.”

“Har har har,” Mel responded with an over-animated, good-natured chuckle before leaning over and kissing her forehead. Then, looking down at DeeDee’s body, he realized that she had wiped away the last remnants of his load. With his own chest and crotch free of his seed, he decided it was time to make his way back to Kim. Then, a thought struck him.

“DeeDee, do you want to watch your mom and I together, or would you rather wait for her in the bedroom?”

She shook her head, “I don’t wanna wait in the bedroom. I’m itching to see you stuff that big dick of yours way up inside Momma again.” The excitement in her voice and mannerisms were palpable. If it were possible, she seemed almost as eager for the act as Mel was, which caused his dick to twitch again.

Since they were both rid of his spunk, he pulled DeeDee in for a warm hug, followed by a long, deep kiss. For a couple minutes, they luxuriated in the feel of the naked embrace, trading their body heat. When they were satisfied, he ushered her back to the sofa, where they realized that Kim had taken her daughter’s seat on the towel and was lazily toying with herself, strumming across her shaved mound and tickling her swollen clit. DeeDee moved to the other end of the sofa, where her mom had been sitting before.

“Mhmnm, there you are,” Kim purred. “I was beginning to worry that you two had run off and left me hanging here.” A devilish smile caused the corners of her mouth to curl, indicating that she was only kidding ... mostly.

“Yeah,” Mel answered as he neared the seated form of Kim, “the cleanup took a little longer than I expected. But I do believe you’re overdressed, madam.” He pointed toward the tee shirt that Kim still had covering her upper body. Though it did little to hide the enormity and wobble of the woman’s impressive bosom, Mel wanted to be able to feast on those pleasure pillows, and didn’t want to fight his way through any obstacles to do so. “I mean, it’s only fair, right? DeeDee and I are both in our birthday suits, and you’re still wearing a shirt,” he pointed out, stating the obvious.

“I was only waiting for you to come remove it for me,” Kim replied, smirking.

“Well then,” he responded, “lift up your arms for me, beautiful ... let’s get that pesky ol’ tee shirt out of the way.”

Kim threw her hands in the air and wiggled her fingers, looking like a much younger person as she waited for Mel to pull the shirt off her. With her bald cunt mound and her arms extended straight upward, she had the look of an over-developed child waiting to be undressed by her parent. Mel was only too happy to oblige her, grabbing the bottom hem of the shirt and pulling upward until her body was free of the garment, granting him the view he’d been fantasizing about since he woke up that morning.

Unable to hold his libido and trembling hands in check, he dropped to his knees again, this time between Kim’s thighs. He planted his hands on her heavy hooters and weighed them, jostling and jiggling them before he dove, mouth first, into her cavernous cleavage. For the next 10 minutes or more, he worshiped her fun bags, squeezing, slurping, nibbling, licking, tweaking, and slobbering over every part of her full chest while she cooed and ran her fingers through his hair, reveling in the adoration he heaped on her. Certainly, she’d experienced the sensations of a man pawing and sucking her boobs in the past – more often than she cared to admit, actually. But there was something special about the way Mel treated her body that made her tingly parts come alive with his touch. When other men, even her own father, had pleased themselves with access to her colossal cans, she hadn’t taken any real joy from it at all – she’d simply allowed the man time to enjoy himself because she had known that it was what they’d wanted. With Mel, she found herself becoming more and more aroused by his treatment of her chest, so much so that her pussy felt even hotter than it had before, and he hadn’t even touched her aching, oozing slit yet! A fleeting thought ran through Kim’s mind. “Maybe it has a lot to do with how I feel about him.” “Maybe it feels so good because he’s the one touching me, and not one of those other men.” Mel took one nipple in his mouth and sucked while pulling his head away from her, hefting that weighty tit with just his tightly pursed lips. The effect was electric, causing tendrils of lightning to shoot down to her sopping slit and tiny shivers to run across her skin.

“I want you inside me,” she whispered in a hushed, hoarse tone, “ ... but...”

Mel removed his mouth from her breasts. “But...?”

“Would you ... you know ... use your mouth on me first?” she asked, suddenly shy.

Mel’s face brightened as he answered with a simple nod before he began kissing his way down her tummy, slowly inching toward her smoothly-shaved delta. Much as he’d done with DeeDee, Mel purposely took his time, teasing Kim with kisses all around her excited mound, but not touching it. After only a few minutes of this activity, Kim grabbed his head, lacing her fingers in his hair and forced it toward her slippery snatch, leaving no doubt that her patience would not allow him to continue taking his time.

Taking her cue, he dove in hungrily and began to slather and slobber all over the woman’s gooey gulch, sometimes dipping his tongue inside, and sometimes painting her outer lips. Other times, he blew cool air across her clit before latching onto it and nibbling softly. When her hips began moving so erratically that he started to have trouble keeping his mouth planted, he slid one finger into her, enjoying the spasmodic gripping of her inner muscles. Then, sensing she was close to her peak, he pulled that finger, greasy with her girl juice, out of her pussy and eased it into her tight backdoor. At the same time, he latched his pursed lips on her clit once again and began suckling. Hard.

Kim’s body reacted as if she’d been plugged into a live electrical outlet. She lurched and humped her hips toward his face while using both her hands to maul her own tits. Beastly, primal noises escaped her lips as she quickly ascended toward a mountain-shaking orgasm. When it finally hit, her entire body seemed to lock – even her breathing halted. Tiny shivering tremors ran through her as she rode the wave of wanton happiness. Eventually, her body relaxed and she fell backward, slumped onto the sofa in a half sitting position. At that point, her thighs separated enough for Mel to pull his head free as he gasped for breath.

“Oh my,” Kim whispered in a whisper, her body shining with perspiration.

“Wow,” DeeDee said softly from her end of the sofa, two fingers planted in her young cooter as she witnessed Mel bring so much erotic joy to her mother. Mel had helped the girl find two climaxes less than 45 minutes before, but her little pussy still felt a bit itchy. And though she knew she shouldn’t feel jealous of her mom for getting Mel’s affection and attention, in that moment, the teen girl was covetous.

“Gimme a minute to catch my breath, handsome,” Kim said to Mel, “and then, I’m gonna need to feel that monster inside me.”

Still sitting on his knees in front of the busty mother, Mel hadn’t yet regained his breath, so he only nodded as his cock began to lurch and dribble precum on the hardwood floor. From the bridge of his nose, down to bis chin, Mel’s face shined with Kim’s fragrant juices as he panted and gasped for air. Once she’d begun to quiver toward her climax, he’d continued his efforts on her, and apparently, he’d been holding his breath the entire time ... though he had no idea why he’d done so. While he panted, recovering from his exertion, he decided that, if given the opportunity to taste her again, he would have to remember to breathe through his nose.

DeeDee had been touching herself while watching the two adults please each other, but slowed her efforts while they caught their breath. Based on her mom’s comment, it was clear that Kim planned to have Mel’s meat inside her, and DeeDee didn’t want to tire herself out before the main event started. To be fair, her mind was also a bit scattered in that moment. She made the conscious decision to not pester her mom with questions while the three of them were naked. Sure, the teenager wanted to know absolutely everything about what her mom was feeling, even though Mel had given the young girl a pair of breathtaking orgasms of her own. She also wanted to know what other plans her mom had for Mel and his awe-inspiring equipment, but wasn’t selfish enough to interrupt her mother’s afterglow with such queries. But in addition to her own seemingly intrusive thoughts, DeeDee was trying to fight off a deepening sense of jealousy – her mom was going to take Mel’s big, veiny dick inside herself, but wouldn’t allow her daughter to do the same. As the teen considered this, her shoulders slumped and she took on a temporary pouting expression. DeeDee’s face soon began to light up again though, when she saw her mother silently beckon Mel to bring his body up hers before the two allowed their tongues to begin dancing with one another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.