Voodoo - Cover

Voodoo

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 9: The First Threesome?

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: The First Threesome? - A former Marine seeks help for his PTSD from a Voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   Paranormal   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   2nd POV   Violence  

Brian---Now we are going to have to get somethings straight. Being a daddy to my son is very important to me. We’ll have to wait a few years to introduce him to Agwe but I am sure we will evidentially. But my style of making love is more in tuned with me being a big black guy! Agwe is really not comfortable with my style because he is a good spirit and use to taking care of people. Him being in charge when we make love to Sue in my white body is more his style.

As we walked down the hall to the bedroom I explain this to Agwe. He thinks it is a good idea!

In the bedroom he takes charge and starts off by kissing her. She is responding as he gently touches her breasts. In seconds she has her blouse off and my white hands are playing with her nipples. He drops to our knees and takes off her shorts. He tongues her to a climax!

We are on the bed and she is licking around the head of our cock. She takes the head in her mouth and swirls her tongue around its rim. We moan and cum in her mouth! She swallows as fast as she could but some leaked out.

Our cock is still hard as we move around and place the head at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly Agwe pushes it in. She is gasping.

“I have never felt anything like this. Oh Brian I have missed you so much.”

Now she is kissing my lips as that cock of ours inches slowly inside her. Agwe gives her time to adjust then she moves and grinds her clit on our pubic bone. She starts her climax. Her arms wrap around my back and I feel her nails. Our lips meet and she finishes.

“Thanks Agwe that was really nice. We are going to have so much fun!”

“You knew that was Agwe?”

“Of course. Brian you never fucked me like that. You want to transform while I take a shower?”

“No shower needed.”

I heard the roar in my head. My eyes shut and when I was able to open them I looked in the mirror on the dresser. There I am! A giant black man!

I look at Sue and grin. She is grinning back at me!

“Come on big guy fuck your bitch!”

She remembers! Back in high school we always fantasied! This was one of our favorites!

I kissed her lips as hard as I could. Her tongue entered my mouth then she broke the kiss, “Don’t hold back! I have fantasized about this for years.”

So I fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel Agwe wanting to hold me back but I did not let him.

You are going to hurt her!

No I am not. She enjoys it.

Agwe just kept silent after that and let us fuck. And fuck we did. In every position. Our cock had cum 4 times when I was finally finished. I rolled off and was on my back.

Without me having to tell her Sue started cleaning our cock. When she was finished she hugged us and kissed us on the mouth. I could taste our combined juices.

“Brian I love you and have always loved you. We are going to work this out.”

Marie had watched for a while then left. We guessed she went home.

On the sidewalk in front of Marie’s house---

A toad is hopping around when two old men walk pass.

1st old man---Did you hear something?

2nd old man ---It’s that toad! It’s talking!

He bends down and picks it up.

Toad---I am a beautiful young lady. An evil woman has put a curse on me and turned me into a toad. If you kiss me I will turn back into myself and I will do anything you want. Suck your dick or fuck you, whatever you want.

The old man puts the toad in his coat pocket.

1st old man---Aren’t you going to kiss her and turn her back into a beautiful woman and get her to fuck you?

2nd old man---At my age I would rather have a talking frog.


Author’s Note---If you would like to know who the talking toad is or the continuing adventures of Brian, Agwe, Sue and Marie read Part 2 of Voodoo.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.