Voodoo - Cover

Voodoo

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A former Marine seeks help for his PTSD from a Voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   Paranormal   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   2nd POV   Violence  

Sue---Marie called me Monday morning and asked me to bring the doll with me when I came to her house. I could hardly wait. I had masturbated ten times since Friday. Not thinking about Marie so much as a big black guy named Agwe!

Marie opened the door for me and led me into the front room. All the shades were drawn so the house was dark. She ordered me to strip. When I was naked she told me to take the doll out of the box and follow her. She walked thru the kitchen and into the bedroom. There I got a shock! There was another woman!

I was naked holding a doll. This woman was sitting on the bed and stood as I entered. I started to say something but she held up her hand and stopped me.

“My name is Erzulie. I am a Loa, a spirit guide for Marie. Do not be afraid, I am here to help you with your desires.”

She stands and walks over to me. I can’t help myself but I am shaking. This woman is a little older but she is beautiful! Marie is pretty but this woman is exquisite!

“Close your eyes. Good. Now listen to my voice. Is this what you want?”

In my mind I see Al, my son, and I standing in a cemetery looking at a gravestone. The name on the gravestone is my husband’s!

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Then I need Baron Samedi.”

She starts a chant and in what seems like minutes I feel a presence in the room. I open my eyes. There stands a person. He is dressed in a top hat and long black coat. His nostrils are stuffed with cotton. He reminds me of death.

“Why have you summoned me Erzulie?”

“This one has made a request thru Marie.”

“Ah! Marie Leveaux Guidry. I know your namesake well. How is the great granddaughter of the Queen?”

“I am fine but I need your help.”

“Is this the victim?”

“Yes.”

He picks up the doll. Out of his pocket he takes a handful of pins. With the doll in his hand he starts to chant. As he chants he sticks pins in the doll’s head. After the doll has 5 pins in his head he produces a very long black one, he sticks it in the dolls mouth all the way thru and out the top of his head. He looks up and hands the doll to Marie.

“It is done. And it will happen in exactly two days.”

He stands straight up and disappears!

Marie walks into the other room with the doll. Erzulie walks up in front of me. Our noses are almost touching.

“Close your eyes. There is more you desire.”

I close my eyes. Visions are running like a movie. I see Brian kissing me. I fell his lips on me. I feel a big cock. It is not Brian’s but I feel this big cock on my leg as I kiss him. Then I see him playing with our son. The boy calls him daddy. I feel so happy. I open my eyes.

“Keep your eyes closed. There is more to see.”

A vision of Agwe appears in my mind. He is kissing me and I feel that cock of his inside me. My pussy is juicing up. I cum with only that image in my mind. My knees are weak and I open my eyes.

“No keep them closed.”

Now the vision changes to Marie. She is naked and laying on her back. I am licking that black pussy of hers! It is like I cannot get enough! I suck her clit and she is climaxing. Now I see her doing me! I am close again when Erzulie tells me to open my eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“YES!” I scream.

“Then I will make it happen. You will be indebted to Marie. She will be indebted to me. Now it is settled. The voodoo is over get on the bed and let’s have some fun.

Nervously I laid on the bed. What had I just agreed to? The two women lay with me. Marie was sucking my nipples and Erzulie kissing my mouth. Marie moved to my clit and in seconds I was cumming. Erzulie straddled my face and I started on her bald pussy. She squirted in my mouth and I licked it up.

We skipped lunch and spent the entire day in bed. Finally after we were all exhausted I looked at the clock it was about time for me to leave to pick up Al.

Erzulie looked into my eyes and said she would be back and she disappeared! Right in front of me! With her hand on my breast she disappeared!

Marie laughed at my amazement and told me to get dressed.

Then she said, “Tomorrow wear some casual clothes. We have some shopping to do.”

“Shopping? What for?”

“Dresses for the funeral of course. Be sure to bring one of Glenn’s credit cards.”

I kept my mouth shut about the dresses but I did asked about the doll. She told me it would stay with her. I watched as she hung it from the ceiling with the other dolls.

At home Glenn said he had a head ache and went into his office. He did not want any supper and I guess he slept in his office that night. I know he did not sleep with me. He was gone when I got up.

I dropped Al off at school and went and picked up Marie. We drove the hour up to Memphis and went to a mall. The dresses we picked out were a little sexy for a funeral but they were what Marie wanted us to wear. They were black with a deep neck v shaped front that showed a lot of breast. She selected bras for us that pushed our breasts up. Both the dresses came to about 3 inches above our knees. She insisted we buy hats that had black veils over our face. She found each of us a small lacy umbrella that would keep the sun off. We would look a lot different than anybody else at a funeral in north Mississippi. We finished off our outfits with black 6 inch stilettos heels.

I dropped off Marie with a kiss and rushed over to Al’s school.

At home Glenn came in and never spoke to either of us. He went directly into his office and shut the door. I could tell he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. He did not want any supper. Later that night I asked at his door if he wanted anything and he said no. The next morning he was gone when I got up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.