Voodoo - Cover

Voodoo

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A former Marine seeks help for his PTSD from a Voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   Paranormal   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   2nd POV   Violence  

It was Thursday night and Glenn was in a bad mood. He mentioned that the girls in the office were going out dancing and drinking at the Round-up. That put a kink in his plans I imagine. His black haired executive assistance, Lynn, was going with them and he did not like that one bit. He started drinking early and by the time the boy was in bed he was drunk and mad at me! He ordered me into the bedroom. I was scared! This is when he is most dangerous. I was thinking about locking the door when I remembered what Marie had told me. He came in and stripped. He did not have his normal hard-on but I said nothing. I sat on the bed and he walked directly over to me and drew back his arm like he was going to slap me. Suddenly he screamed in pain and grabbed his shoulder.

He fell to his knees crying.

“Oh hell I must have torn something.” Now he was all nice. He needed me.

“Get me some of those pain killers the doctor prescribed when you had those broken ribs.” I got him the pills and a glass of water. He laid down and was asleep in seconds.

What the hell just happened?

He slept all night. The next morning I asked how he felt and he said the pain was gone. He thought he might have just pinched a nerve. He went off to work.

Friday night he was in the same bad mood. Something about his dick was not working. He thought it was because of a problem at work.

How the hell does he know his dick is not working? His slut at work must not have been able to get it up!

After my son was in bed he again ordered me to get naked and give him a blow job. When I refused he tried to slap me again. This time he used his other hand but with the same results. He again screamed. He went into the bathroom holding his arm. I heard him going thru the medicine cabinet and taking a couple of pills. He said nothing as he laid down and went to sleep.

I looked over at the nightstand and I could see the face of the doll! How the hell did it get out of the box? It looked at me and I swear it smiled and slipped back down behind the nightstand. It took me a long time to go to sleep.

Thursday Night at the Round-up

Brian---I did not want to go but Agwe insisted. He said it was important and that Marie had said he had to go. I was getting ready and he said to wait. He transformed.

“I have to go as me, Marie’s orders.”

That is perfect. I really don’t want to get a reputation of going to bars to pick up women. I dress Agwe in his new jeans and cowboy boots. He has on a nice white western shirt and with his new hair cut he looks quite handsome if I say so myself. He refused to buy a cowboy hat. Said it made him look to tall. I think he does not like cowboys!

We are sitting at the bar when the girls walk in. I tell him to wait a few minutes let them get settled and get a drink in them. Then we walked over.

He introduces himself and tells them he is my brother. I have supposedly told him all about these beautiful girls. The blonde asked if I will be joining them tonight and he says later. He asks the black haired girl to dance and she accepts.

I ask why her? I thought for sure he would go for the blonde.

Tonight we fuck Sue’s husband’s lover!

What? Why? How do you know she is Glenn’s lover?

Quit talking and let’s concentrate on getting this girl back to her apartment.

It did not take much effort. We danced two songs and Agwe had that cock of ours hard and rubbing against her leg.

“Jenny told us your brother has a big cock I imagine it runs in the family.”

“It does. Mine is even bigger than his.”

What are you saying Agwe it is the same cock.

Remember what that slut Linda said. Mine is bigger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.