Voodoo - Cover

Voodoo

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 6: Sue’s Spell Begins

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sue’s Spell Begins - A former Marine seeks help for his PTSD from a Voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   Paranormal   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   2nd POV   Violence  

Sue---I’ve been a wreck all week. Ever since meeting that black man that works for Brian. Is Brian still in love with me? I have to know. Especially since seeing that slut that works as a receptionist in my husband’s law office.

I was in the grocery store yesterday. We really did not need anything I just invented a reason to get out of the house. Glenn was playing with my son. I had just sat down in the little coffee shop inside the grocery when she walks in and sits with me. Crap! I just wanted to be alone for a few minutes. She starts talking about the new love of her life. When she says his name is Brian I perk up. It cannot be. Can it?

She tells me how she met him at a club called Round-Up. He is a great dancer. My Brian does not dance. He is really not her usual type. He is shorter than her and skinny. My Brian is short and skinny! Maybe he learned to dance in the last 5 years.

But what made her fall for him is his cock.

“Girl he has a 12 inch cock and it is black as night. Can you believe it?”

Thank god. Definitely not my Brian. He has a 6 inch dick and it is definitely not black!

That did make me think though. What if my Brian is lonely and goes out looking. He is a catch. I mean he is always in good shape and he owns his own business. Lots of girls would be after him.

But I could not get the story of this Brian having a 12 inch black cock out of my mind. That sounded like one of my fantasies. Now don’t get me wrong. I have never cheated on Glenn. I am not that kind of girl. I had guys hit on me but I turned them down. I figured that if I ever had a chance with my Brian I did not want him finding out that I had turned into a slut. And then there was the pre-nup. If Glenn caught me cheating he would get my son. No way was I going to let that happen.

But that night alone in my bed while Glenn was out, who knows where or even cares any more, I used my vibrator and I thought of a big black cock. Not just any cock but the one that I imagined that cousin of Marie Guidry has. I bet it is a foot long and thick. I came harder than ever. I put the vibe away and slept so soundly that I never knew when Glenn came to bed.

By Tuesday morning I could not stand it any longer. I took my son, Albert, to kindergarten and drove over to Marie Guidry’s shop. She was sweeping off the front porch as I parked in front.

“Sue, I’ve been expecting you.” Strange I had not mentioned her to anyone. Why would she be expecting me?

Marie is six years younger than Brian and I. She is tall and has bigger breasts than I remember. She is pretty but looks the part she plays. I mean she is a voodoo priestess!

She invites me in and I notice the shades are pulled and the closed sign is in the window. I imagine she opens later in the day. We sit at a little table in the front room

I am looking around at all the herbs and charms. There are even strange looking dolls hanging from the ceiling. This place is a little creepy and the room being dark is making it creepier.

“Sue I can tell you have problems. Here take my hand. Tell me what is bothering you.”

I start to tell her about meeting her cousin in the grocery store and she stops me.

“Start when you graduated high school.”

Why I did not question her I will never know. I just started talking and I told her everything. I told her the truth! Things I had never told anyone else! It was so, I don’t know the word. I felt un-burdened. I told her about Brian getting me pregnant then leaving me for the Marine Corps, my pre-nup with Glenn, the fake DNA test, my husband’s infidelity, him hitting me even about last night fantasying about her cousin Agwe with the vibrator. She asked when the last time Glenn hit me was. I was wearing the sun glasses and I took them off. My eye was still black.

“But last night he did this.”

I stood and took off my blouse. I was not wearing a bra, I could not because my tits were too sore. The bruising was just starting to show.

“When he fucked me last night he started slapping my breast. Then he had one in each hand and he squeezed as hard as he could. I thought he was going to pop them. I screamed and it woke the boy. He finished and rolled off me as I ran into my son’s room. I slept with him last night. This morning I could not put a bra on they are so sore.”

Marie examined my breasts with her hand. They became excited and my nipples stiffened. It was the first time in a long time that they had been touched with such tenderness.

“Sit here a minute I am going to fix you some tea.”

I sit with my blouse laying on the table. Why didn’t I put it back on?

She returned with the tea. I took a sip. It was different than any tea I ever had. Chicory maybe?

“We are going to have to solve your problem before Brian or Agwe find out about your husband beating you. What they will do could get them both put in jail for a long time.”

I am getting drossy but I realize it is me Brian is carrying a torch for. Why else would he do something that would get him put in jail? I went to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.