Voodoo - Cover

Voodoo

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 5: Linda and Ginger

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Linda and Ginger - A former Marine seeks help for his PTSD from a Voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   Paranormal   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   2nd POV   Violence  

Brian---It’s Saturday night and Agwe wants to go dancing again. He is not going to shut up until I take him and really it might do me some good. I have been in a bad mood ever since I saw Sue with that black eye. Agwe tells me to wait. That is hard for me. I am thinking things like using a rifle from 500 yards and blowing his brains out. Or maybe just beating him to death with my bare hands while telling him who I am. But I take Agwe’s advice and do nothing. Dancing might take my mind off everything.

At the Round-up we find a mixed bag. Lots of women but most with either dates or their husbands. I am sitting at a table alone, okay Agwe is with me. When this redhead girl walks up.

Ever had a redhead Brian?

Of course.

“Want to dance cowboy?”

“Sure.”

On the dance floor we are two stepping when she introduces herself. She is Linda she has two kids, blah blah, blah. Too much information. I tell Agwe to transform his cock. It grows to full length and I press it against her leg.

“Want to fuck a guy with a really big cock?”

She hugs me tighter and I feel her leg moving up and down its length.

“Is that thing real?”

“Sure is.”

“I have a date meeting me here in about 30 minutes but I would love to see it. Maybe just a blowjob tonight?”

“Where?”

“In the parking lot, in my van.”

“Let’s go.”

I follow her out to the parking lot. She is parked off to the side. She opens the side door and pushes a lot of her kid’s toys off the seat. “My kids are so messy,” she laughs.

I get in and sit on the seat. She is on her knees in front of me. We don’t bother kissing, no foreplay needed for a blowjob, I guess.

She pulls down my jeans then my boxers. She has to notice that this cock is black but she says nothing. She is swirling her tongue all around it and sucking in and out of her mouth. She is trying to get vocal. Saying things around Agwe’s cock like, “This is the biggest, Oh my god! And I just have to have it in me”. Suddenly she is off the floor and in my lap. Her cowboy boots are in the seat and her western style dress is up around her waist. She pulls a black thong to the side and takes that big black cock all in one plunge! I watch as her eyes roll back she manages to get her tongue in my mouth and stifles a scream. She breaks free and shouts, “This cock is so much bigger than anyone I have ever had!” This girl is married and she has 2 kids. But I am not going to let that stop me. I am fucking and bouncing up and down in the seat. She is now screaming to all hell. Agwe is asking if all redheads are this crazy. I am about to laugh when she starts kissing me again and I feel her climax start. I push harder and I feel that cock of Agwe again shooting his cum deep inside her. It drives her to a higher level. Finally it is over and we both sit for a minute catching our breath.

“I have to go. My husband will be here in a few minutes and I need to get cleaned up.”

She kisses me one more time and opens the side door. I pull up my jeans and get out as she locks the door and runs back into the club. I swear I saw cum running down her leg!

I want to go but Agwe is having none of it. He wants to go back in and dance. I humor him and we go back in.

I am nursing a beer and just looking around when I see this older man walk in the front door. The redhead we just fucked gets up and kisses him as he walks over to her table. So that’s the date she was waiting for. What a slut!

He walks over to the bar and starts talking to Sam the bartender. I went to school with Sam. Small town! Now Sam is pointing towards me. Great this guy is walking over to my table.

“No fighting, not tonight,” Agwe is screaming in my mind.

“Are you Brian Jenkins? Albert Jenkins boy?”

“Yes I am.”

“I was asking the bartender for directions to your house when he pointed you out to me. I am Joe Smith. I own 2,000 acres over in the delta. For years I planted cotton. This year I am going to plant it all in soybeans. I not going to invest a fortune in harvesting equipment so I plan to contract the harvest. I came to talk to the O’Sheas about it but Trooper said they were completely booked for this year. He recommended you and your operation.”

“When do you plan on planting?”

“It will be late. I have to wait until all chance of flooding is past. Can you handle that big of a harvest?”

“We can harvest about 200 acres a day per combine. I’ll bring two combines with carts and two grain trucks. If there is good weather we’ll get it done in five days. Six at most.”

He stuck out his hand and I took it. I shook hands with the man that less than an hour ago I was fucking his wife. He told me he would send me the planting dates and the expected dates of the harvest. We were exchanging cell phone numbers and email addresses when his wife walked up. Shit, this could get dicey.

“This is my wife, Linda meet Brian Jenkins. He is going to harvest our beans this year.”

She stuck out her hand and I shook it. She has a drink in her other hand and she puts it on the table and pulls out a chair. The band is on break so we can hear each other talk.

She looks at her husband and asks what he has been doing all day.

“Well I went to the O’Shea farm over in the next county. I met with Trooper O’Shea and talked about harvesting our beans. He is booked for the year and recommended Brian here. Then we looked at some bulls he has for sale. That’s about all.”

“Bulls? You mean those black bulls?”

“Yes.”

“The ones you like to put with your cows. The ones that you say are the best breeders. The ones with those big black cocks?”

“Brian, excuse my wife’s language. She gets a little crude when she drinks and it looks like she had a few before I got here.”

“Oh I’m sure Brian knows all about big black cocked bulls. Don’t you Brian?”

“I don’t raise cattle but I imagine you are talking about Angus bulls, right?”

“I am talking about big black bulls.”

“Maybe I should take you home?”

“No I want to dance. Brian dance with me. My old man don’t ever dance with me.”

I look at Joe and he nods his approval. I take Linda by the hand as the band starts its next set.

Agwe is loving this and I feel that cock get hard again.

“I hate to think that I am going to have to wait until harvest to get some more of that black cock of yours.”

This is not the conversation I want to have this minute. I am trying to explain this to Agwe. His guy has 2,000 acres of beans planted in the Mississippi Delta. As Big Daddy said in “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”, “The richest land west of the Nile valley.” He might get 100 bushels an acre! Even if he gets the average, 50 bushels an acre that is 100,000 bushels. Beans are bringing about 15 dollars a bushel. We get 1/8 of the crop for harvesting and if we haul to market we get extra for the freight. This contract could be worth around 200,000 dollars to us. Stop thinking about that red pussy for a minute. Let’s not screw this up!

Agwe agrees and we dance around another time then she let’s go and runs towards this other red haired girl who just walked in.

I can’t hear what she is saying but she keeps pointing at me! I walked back over to the table with Joe as the girls head toward the restroom.

“That’s Linda’s cousin Ginger. Be careful with that one. She is as wild as a spring hare.” He is laughing, I am wondering if he knows how wild his wife is?

They come back to the table and we order another drink. Then Ginger wants to dance.

Joe nods and grins as she leads me to the dance floor.

She gets right to the point, “Linda tells me you have a big black cock. Is she joking?”

Agwe takes that as a challenge and his cock gets hard and presses against her leg.

“I guess not. I want to try it on for size,” she laughs.

I am entertaining an idea. If this girl is as big a slut as her cousin, I bet she goes for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.