Voodoo - Cover

Voodoo

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 4: Sue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sue - A former Marine seeks help for his PTSD from a Voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   Paranormal   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   2nd POV   Violence  

When we got home that night I took a shower and went to bed. Agwe started. “You going to tell me about it?”

“Not tonight Agwe. I’m tired and we have a big day tomorrow.”

“Okay, but we are going to talk about this. Goodnight”

The next morning we ate breakfast and went to the shop. Since it was still early in the season we knocked off at 2 pm and everyone went home. We went to the store then over to Marie’s house to grill those steaks. As I watched her moving around the grill I became drossy and fell asleep in my chair. I was shook awake by Marie and told supper was ready. The steaks were good and the baked sweet potato was excellent. I was watching her clear the table when Agwe spoke up. It was the first I had heard from him since we arrived.

“What do you think Marie?”

“I think we only fixed part of his problem, the twitching was easy this is going to take some work.”

“Can you hear Agwe?”

“Of course but only you and I, no one else.”

“And what is this other problem I seem to have?”

“The problem is that you are still in love with your first girlfriend and take your feelings out on other women. The way you make love is like punishing the woman for her leaving you. When in reality she did not leave you. You left her!”

“I was not a good student so I quit college to keep from wasting money my family did not have. I joined the Marines and broke up with her. She had a good job, a secretary at a law firm. During boot camp I realize breaking up with her was a big mistake. I bought her an engagement ring and on my first leave I planned on asking her to marry me. When I got back home I found out she was engaged to one of the young lawyers at the firm. So much for true love. She didn’t wait three months!”

“So now you take it out on every woman you fuck? That is not healthy.”

“It is what it is. And most seem to like it.”

“They may like it at the time but it says something about your personality. They may like the sex but they don’t want a relationship with you.”

“Works for me.”

“We’ll see about that. But now Agwe wants to fuck and it has been since last Sunday so I am horny also.”

It was another great time. Lots of fucking and sucking and after breakfast the next morning we left with promises we would be back.

I told Agwe we had to stop at the store and get groceries for next week and he was all for it. This guy can put away some food. I am having to run an extra mile every day to keep from gaining weight.

In the super market I saw her. The love of my life, the girl who dumped me for a lawyer. Shit, I do not want this today. I turn quickly and go up another aisle. I see her in the meat department picking thru the steaks. A little boy runs up and holds her hand. Cute kid. Blonde hair and I bet he has blue eyes like his mom. As I stare she turns and looks directly at me. Crap, I can’t catch a break! She is coming towards me. I turn and go into another aisle. I have an idea. I take my shirt off. I have on an undershirt. My shoes are flip slops and my pants are sweat pants that are stretchy. I left my boxers at Marie’s. This will work. I tell Agwe to transform. He does and in seconds I am a big black man.

Sue starts to say something as she rounds the corner. She stammers out an apology. “I am sorry I thought you were someone else.”

Agwe smiles and looks at the boy behind her. “Your son?”

“Yes.”

“He is as beautiful as his mother.”

Enough Agwe, let’s go.

“I don’t believe I know you. Are you new in town?”

“Yes, do you know Virgil and Marie Guidry? I am their cousin, Agwe Guidry. I work with Virgil for Brian Jenkins. Do you know him?”

“Yes I know Brian in fact I thought I saw him here in the store today.”

Agwe let’s go! Stop talking to her!

“She is pretty. You never told me about her. I think she likes me.”

“I heard Brian got out of the Marine Corps. People say he was in a big battle in Africa and was awarded a Silver Star. How is he? I heard he was medically discharged?”

“He’s fine. Seems like all his problems are over except one.”Agwe! What are you doing? Stop right now!

“What’s his problem?”

“Seems like he is still carrying a torch for some old girl friend of his. But enough about him. Why is a lady as beautiful as you hiding her eyes behind such big sunglasses?” As he says this he reaches down and before she can stop him, he removes her sun glasses.

“Oh my, what happened?”

“I ran into a door.”

I have had and caused enough black eyes in the past few years to know this was no door. This was a punch, and by a fist! He hands her back her glasses and she puts them on.

“Your son has your eyes.”

“Everyone says that but I think he got his father’s eyes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.