Voodoo - Cover

Voodoo

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 3: Getting to know Agwe

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Getting to know Agwe - A former Marine seeks help for his PTSD from a Voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   Paranormal   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   2nd POV   Violence  

We got home about 10am so the workday had already started. I went to the equipment shed and talked with all the men. I made sure to mention everyone’s name so that Agwe would know who everyone was. There was no way I could introduce him. At lunch we went to the house. I locked the doors and pulled down the shades. I wanted to see what Agwe looked like. He told me he could transform into his self at any time. I thought we should get naked to do this. I mean I am 5’ 8” and 175 at most. From what I remember from last night this guy is about 6’ 6” and close to 250. He is going to rip my clothes!

I got naked and stood in front of a mirror. Suddenly I felt strange. There was a roar in my mind and my eyes shut. I opened them and I was gone!

There in the mirror was this giant of a man. Black with wild kinky hair and this cock! Oh My God! What a cock! It was un-circumcised and it was a foot long!

I walked around the room. It seemed that I could move like my normal self. I did a couple of my fighting moves. I looked to be just as quick.

“Agwe can you transform just your cock and leave me in my normal form?”

“Sure watch this.”

Again I was hearing that roar in my head. My eyes were shut and when they opened I was back but with his cock!

“Here is the plan. Tonight I take you to a redneck bar. We go in as my normal self. I’ll pick up some girl for a one night stand and we fuck her with your cock. What do you think?”

“Fine with me.”

My thoughts were if he wants to fuck a white girl this is his chance. He is still a little naïve and I doubt he would ever be able to pick up a girl and may even end up getting shot trying.

We are going to have to get a new wardrobe. My clothes are not going to fit him.

We ate and went back to work. He seemed to be a quick learner. He picked up driving a tractor in under an hour. Our combined strength is awesome!

That night I told him we were going out to eat then to a club where I knew there were lots of targets of opportunity. Things did not go as planned.

The restaurant was crowded and I had to park the truck in the back lot. Agwe cannot read so I had to read him the menu and he choose the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob and a piece of pecan pie. This guy can eat!

After a cup of coffee I paid the bill and left. The back lot was dark and suddenly three men appeared. They were big, black and had knives! They demanded I give them my wallet.

Now remember I am a 4th degree black belt. A former Marine Raider with the tattoos to prove it. I ain’t giving these three punks a damn thing but pain!

Agwe is scared! He shouts for me to give them the money. Instead I run over behind a dumpster and kick off my boots. I tell Agwe to transform. He does before I can get my shirt off and it rips! Crap! My favorite shirt.

I step out from behind the dumpster and kick the first guy in the head with my right foot. I see teeth hit the pavement as he goes down. I know he is out. The second guy runs at me and I sidestep him and elbow him to the bridge of his nose. Blood goes everywhere and he is out before he hits the pavement. The third guy is the biggest and the slowest. He tries to get me in a bear hug. I laugh and slam my hands down on his collar bone breaking it in two places he is screaming when I hit him in the jaw so hard I heard it break. He is down also.

I hear police sirens and I tell Agwe to transform back. He does and the questions start.

“Where did you learn to fight like that?”

“Why did you transform into my body to fight them?”

“Are we still going to pick up a white girl?”

The police showed up and called an ambulance. The three men were taken to the hospital with a deputy guarding them. I followed the Sheriff, Virgil and Marie’s uncle, to the police station.

I gave a statement and Agwe kept quiet. After the detectives were finished with me the sheriff came in.

“Well Brian I guess all that Marine training you had really paid off tonight. I have been after those three guys for months. We suspected them in other assaults and muggings but could never prove anything. Now we have them. I have a couple of questions if you don’t mind. First, why did you take your boots off?”

“I knew I was going to use my feet and I did not want to kill them. If I had left my boots on one or two of them would be dead.”

“Okay, I understand. The second question is, what happened to your shirt? It is all ripped to hell.”

“That third guy grabbed me by the shirt and ripped it off. It was an old shirt. I guess it tore easily.”

Okay, last question. Those three guys are saying that a big black guy whipped their ass not you. What do you know about that?”

“Sheriff there was no one in that alley but me. Look at my hands. My knuckles are bleeding where I hit them. Think about it. Do you really think three big black guys want to admit they got their asses kicked by a skinny little white man? No street cred in that. They invented a big black monster. If that is all I would like to get home. My plans for tonight are toast.”

“Yeah I guess you are right about the black monster whipping them. If this thing goes to trial I will need you to testify.”

“No problem you know where I live.”

“Tell Virgil I said hello.”

“Will do.”

In the truck Agwe started. “Answer my questions.”

“Fine. My dad taught me to fight because I was little and he did not want me be bullied in school. The Marines fine turned it for me. I had you transform so that I could show you that you do not have to be a victim. Punks like those three were not expecting me to fight back, especially when they saw me run behind the dumpster to take off my boots and shirt, which by the way you ruined. And no, we are going home. I can’t go try to pick up girls in a bloody undershirt.”

“Why not. I think girls would love those tattoos of yours?”

“Look tomorrow is Thursday night. Which means ladies night at the Round-up Dance Hall. We’ll try our luck there.

We went home and went to bed. Agwe could not stop talking about the type of girl he wanted. Blonde hair, big tits, long legs. I finally had to get mad and tell him to go to sleep or we would stay home tomorrow night.

The next morning we worked and Agwe started with the questions. “What time are we leaving?”

“Are you sure there will be girls there?”

“Do I think that any blondes will be there?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.