Loren and Tommy - Cover

Loren and Tommy

Copyright© 2023 by John Darkscar

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Loren and Tommy have a second encounter... with a twist.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

As all good things must come to an end, so did our little idyll. As the sun slowly sank, we packed up our stuff and made our way back to the truck, and then home.

Once we got home, we unpacked our gear, put the snacks and drinks away and sat down around the kitchen table, still in our swim togs, drinking iced tea.

Linda warmed up the oven and put the roast and vegetables in. “That’ll take a couple of hours. I think I’m going to take a shower. Anyone care to join me?”

My jaw dropped, as she stood up, peeled off her suit, and headed for the shower. I felt like I should hear Rod Serling say “Submitted for your approval...”.

Loren stood up. “I’m in...” She smiled, winked at me and stripped off her suit as well. She threw it over her shoulder and with a wink and a nice wiggle, followed Linda.

“When in Rome...” I said to myself, as I dropped my trunks and followed Loren’s sexy butt down the hall, preceded by my already erect cock.

Linda was already in the spacious zero-entry shower I’d installed. She was adjusting the water temperature, as Loren and I piled in. I slipped up behind her, and cupped her breasts. Her nipples were already hard against my palms. Linda leaned back against me, and my cock slipped between her cheeks. “Hello, Big Boy!” she said, as she giggled.

“Hey, what about me,” Loren grumped. She ran her hands around my chest and tweaked my nipples as she pulled me tight enough to mash her breasts against my back.

I’m sure my cock gave a twitch. Linda laughed. “Oh yeah, Loren’s been without a lot longer than I have, Tommy.”

Still feeling like I was in the “Bearded Spock” universe, I let go of Linda, and turned to Loren. I took her in my arms and gave her a very long, deep kiss. Linda slithered by me and behind Loren, and slipped her hands between us and up to Loren’s breasts.

I could feel her shudder, as I kissed down her jaw, neck and collarbone. “Oh God, Tommy, Linda that feels good,” she murmured. I slid my hands over her shoulders, down her arms and over her hips to squeeze her butt.

Loren moaned and ground her pussy at me. “Don’t tease me, you two!” I heard Linda chuckle, and felt her hands massage Loren’s breasts. Loren grabbed my hips and tried to grind harder.

“Not so fast, Babe! We’ve got all night.”

“But I need it so bad...”

“Let’s just wash each other off and get into bed. This is just going to frustrate us all.” I said.

Linda let go of Loren’s boobs. “I guess so.” She giggled. “I wouldn’t want any of us old folks to slip and break a hip.”

“And have to explain how it happened,” I said with a wink.

Loren took a deep breath. “I guess so, but don’t waste a minute! I don’t think I’ve ever needed a fucking so badly in my life.”

I picked up a wash cloth. “Linda, why don’t you wash Loren’s back and hair, and I’ll do her front? Then we can switch around on each other.”

Why don’t I wash her front, and you do her hair and back, you’re taller than me.”

“OK, good point. Turn around Loren.”

Linda and I made quick work of Loren, then Loren and I washed Linda, and the two ladies took care of me. My cock was throbbing when they finished.

We dried each other off and nearly sprinted to the bedroom.

I managed to get the lead and laid myself on my back. My cock jutted up as the ladies flanked me to either side.

Loren took my cock in her hand and stroked it. I shuddered and a spurt of clear pre cum oozed from the tip. Loren leaned in and licked it up. “You taste good, Tommy!” She grinned up at me.

“He really does! Go on and suck him, Loren,” Linda purred. She reached in and stroked my sack as Loren took me in her mouth and slowly slid down until her lips met my pubic hair.

“Holy Crow, Loren! I never could do that. You’ll have to teach me!”

Loren pulled back and gave the head of my cock a quick lick. “ All right, but you’ll have to teach me how you take this telephone pole up your ass.”

Linda laughed. “Patience and a little practice. Tommy’s really good and gentle, you’ll see.”

“Right now, I need this thing inside me! Is this OK, Linda, Tommy?

“Yeah, Loren.”

“If it’s OK with Linda, then it’s OK with me.”

“Then get on top of me, shove that thick cock in my pussy and fuck me til I scream!”

She rolled over on her back and spread her legs. Her red, swollen clit peeked out between her lips, and her bush was already soaked and matted with fluids.

“C’mon Tommy, fuck me! I need it so bad!”

I eased between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy to get it wet. Loren shuddered. “Dammit, don’t tease me!”, she nearly sobbed. “Fuck her, Tommy!” Linda whispered in my ear.

I carefully centered my cock on Loren’s pussy and with a smooth, firm push buried myself to the hilt.

Loren moaned. “Yessss! God, you’re filling me up!”

I began pumping in and out steadily and smoothly, making sure to grind our pubes together at the end of each stroke.

Loren started thrusting up to meet me.”Harder, fuck me harder!”

I did my best to oblige her, increasing the power of my thrusts, making Loren’s breasts jump and shiver as our bellies smacked together. Loren moaned louder.

“Play with her tits, baby!”, I hissed to Linda.

Linda nodded and leaned over to fondle Loren’s boobs. Loren moaned again. Her face was becoming flushed.

“Oh God..., fuck ... yes...”

Linda’s face was flushed, too, as she rolled Loren’s nipples around. “Gonna cum soon ... so fucking good...

I was feeling the strain, too. My cock had been hard most of the afternoon. I wasn’t going to be able to hold out long.

“Yeah, Loren. Not going to be long for me, either!” I gritted out. I kept up my pounding, but was beginning to lose rhythm, as my own climax got closer.

“Shit ... cumming ... oh, FUCK!” Loren nearly screamed, as she lifted her ass completely off the bed., and began shaking almost convulsively. Her vaginal muscles clutched at me. She slumped back to the bed, but continued to shake, as she rode out her orgasm.

I barely managed to hang on and ride it out with her.

Eventually, she came down a bit, and I began a hard, rough pounding.

“Oh God, Tommy you didn’t cum?” Loren almost whispered, as her body started responding once more. This time it didn’t take nearly as long, before she came once again. This time, there wasn’t any holding back for me, just as Loren crested and clutched at my back, I had to let go. Even though I’d cum more in the last twenty-four hours than I had in the previous three months, it felt like I shot a pint deep into Loren. “Yeah- God, I feel you shooting, Tommy!” Loren gasped.

I held myself as deep as I could until I finished. I shuddered as the last spasm went through me, then relaxed onto my elbows, so as to not smother Loren.

“Thank you, Tommy. I needed that so bad! Thank you too, Linda!” Loren purred.

“It was my pleasure!” I said with a smile.

“Oh my God, that was so hot! I always wondered what it looked like when I came, now I know. I came too- just watching and playing!”

I still felt like I was in a weird parallel universe, but I had to admit that I was enjoying it, so far.

I leaned in and kissed Loren lightly. “That was wonderful, Loren. I’m glad I could give you what you needed.”

“You surely did! Linda you’re a very lucky woman. “ Loren said.

“I already knew that, Loren.” Linda smiled.

I could feel my shrunken cock slipping out of Loren.

“Ugh, I’m going to miss that!” Loren quipped.

I rolled off her and onto my back. “Nothing lasts forever ... especially after an orgasm like that!”

“Uh oh, we’re going to have a mess here. I can feel you running out of me.”

Linda laughed. “Don’t worry about it. I’m sure we’ll be messing up the bed again real soon.” She winked at me. “Let me clean you up, Tommy.”

With that, she leaned over and took my soft member in her mouth, sucking and licking the mixed juices off me. “Ummm that’s good!”

Loren goggled at her, then grinned. “I bet so.” She slid her hand down between her legs and scooped up some of the fluids seeping out of her pussy. She winked at us and licked her fingers.

“It does taste good!” She giggled. “You know, this is the first time I’ve ever done that after sex.

“Maybe we could share some, Loren,” Linda teased. “I’m game if you are!”, Loren grinned at her.

Linda just grinned widely, and positioned herself between Loren’s now-widespread thighs.

“That’s so fucking sexy! I always wondered what I looked liked after Tommy gave me a good, hard fucking. She took her fingers and spread Loren’s pussy lips open. “Good enough to eat!,” she teased as she leaned in and ran her tongue up from the bottom to lick Loren’s clit. Loren squealed and her hips bucked. Linda giggled and pushed Loren’s thighs back and then buried her face between Loren’s legs and dug her tongue deep inside Loren.

Loren moaned and her hips bucked up at Linda, as she became almost instantly aroused. She grabbed her own thighs and held them back and apart.

“Yes, just like that! Eat my pussy!”

I was becoming aroused myself, although it was taking my recently spent cock some time to get the message. I started stroking myself as I watched the two women.

I couldn’t see much, but whatever Linda was doing was effective. Loren was shuddering and bucking I saw Linda’s right hand sneak down under Loren and could guess what was coming. Sure enough, Loren squealed, and her half-closed eyes popped wide open. “What are you doing? Stop! That’s nasty ... Shit, don’t stop!”

I chuckled, Linda must have pushed her finger all the way in, as Loren squealed again. She shuddered as she came from the surprise.

By this time, my abused cock was nearly hard again. I slipped around behind Linda, and lined my cock up with her pussy from behind. I could tell she was already wet, so I didn’t waste any time slipping deep inside her. Linda moaned as best she could, since her mouth was already occupied.

Apparently Linda redoubled her efforts, if the amount of moaning and babbling from Loren was an indication. I grabbed Linda’s hips and used them as a handle to aid my firm, steady thrusts. Loren shivered as she watched me fuck my wife. “God that’s sexy, ! “, she said, as she shivered through another orgasm. “I want to watch, Linda. Let me change positions!

Somewhat reluctantly, Linda pulled back. I could see that she had actually slipped two of her slim fingers into Loren’s anus. Loren moved up the bed and let them slip out.

“I must have cum five times already, Linda! Let me slip under you, where I can watch.” She scooted around and slid underneath Linda. It was incredibly sexy watching her.

I heard Loren giggle. “Your cock looks good in Linda’s pussy, Tommy. I think I’ll get a taste!” She reached up and grabbed Linda’s hips and pulled her face to Linda’s pussy.

I could feel her mouth and tongue attack Linda’s clit and my cock and it slid in and out.

Linda moaned harder and began pushing back at me. “Oh shit! Fuck me Tommy! Loren, you’re driving me crazy!”

Loren stopped her ministrations for a few seconds. “Serves you right for shoving your fingers up my ass!” She went right back to her task. Linda didn’t say anything more, as she was losing herself in the sensations. Even though I’d just cum a few minutes before, I could tell I wasn’t going to last very long. The situation was just too erotic (not to mention just plain strange)!

As I could feel my climax approaching, I leaned forward and grabbed Linda’s boobs, massaging then rather roughly, as she liked it. I could feel her rearward thrusts lose their rhythm as she too, started to peak. “Yes, Tommy, pull my tits, baby!”, she quavered.

I obliged, taking her stiff nipples between my thumb and forefinger, then rolling and pulling then at the same time. “YES! Just like that, baby!” I pulled a little more and pinched harder.

“Oh, fuck! Cumming!” she grunted out, as I felt her start shuddering. Her internal muscles rippled and clutched at me. “Me, too”, I gritted, as I tried to hold back. I managed about three more thrusts, before I slammed my cock as deep into my wife as I could and began emptying myself. I grunted as I shot again and again, until I had nothing left. I wanted to stay in Linda, but my knees got weak, and I slumped back to the bed.

As I leaned back, I was treated to the extremely erotic sight of Linda’s soaking wet pussy with my cum drooling out and over her red, swollen clit. Loren grinned up at me, as she stuck out her tongue to catch a long strand as it drizzled down. “Yummm!” She gave me a wink and then pulled Linda down against her face and began eating her out. Linda yelped, and then buried her face in Loren’s crotch, as well.

If I’d had even a little left, my cock would have been re-erected at that sight. Unfortunately, I was out of gas. I watched, and listened to the two women as they ate each other to still more orgasms. I got a diabolical idea. I stood on slightly wobbly legs and walked over to Linda’s dresser. In the top drawer was her bag of toys. I opened the drawstring and selected a slender vibrator and some lube. I carried them both to the bed. I squirted a generous glob of gel on the end of the vibrator, and smeared it over the shaft, and knelt down on the bed where Linda’s head was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.