Loren and Tommy - Cover

Loren and Tommy

Copyright© 2023 by John Darkscar

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Loren and Tommy have a second encounter... with a twist.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I slept hard and sound until bladder pressure woke me. It was a little after 4 AM by the bedside clock. Linda was spooned up against my back, with her arm around me. I knew it was a lost cause, but I tried to ease out of bed without waking her.

Of course I couldn’t. She stirred as I slipped out from under her arm. “Don go...” she slurred.

I rolled over and kissed her. “Gotta pee, Babe. Be right back.”

“M’kay...”.

I padded to the bathroom without bothering to put on shorts. As I was finishing up. Linda came in, as naked as I was.

“I had to go too, once I woke up.”

“I’m done, your turn”, I said with a grin. “See ya in bed!”

She just chuckled and sat down.

I got back in bed and waited on her. In a minute or two she slipped into bed next to me and cuddled up.

“This feels good, Tommy. I had no idea just how out of it I was, and how much I was missing. Even my knees and joints feel better. I feel ... normal! Now that you’re cutting back, we can do more together, and I feel like doing it now. I’ve been thinking about the crossbow thing, and, seeing how much Loren is enjoying it, I’m thinking I want to try, too!”

I was amazed on how much she’d become like her old self. “Well, when I get back, we’ll go to the archery shop over on Spring Ridge and let you try some. You know, you might be able to handle a low poundage bow, too. I have my old fiberglass bow around, we can give that a try. It’s pretty light for hunting, but you might have some fun with targets.”

“I don’t know, but I’m willing to try. Tommy, I want to get back to living again! I want to be outside, with you, doing stuff, like we used to!”

“I’d love that Honey. I’ve missed doing stuff with you.”

I rolled over on my back, pulling her atop me. “I love you, Linda Kathryn Cavelli Dunn! I always have, and always will.”

She kissed me. “I love you too, Thomas Moran Dunn! You’re stuck with me to the end.”

I kissed her back. “Good!”

We laid there like that for a while, not talking, just being close, stroking and touching. Kissing gently. Loving and being loved.

After a bit, I could feel my heart rate rising as I became aroused. I could sense Linda getting excited, too. We began necking harder I ran my hands down her back to her rear. She shuddered.

“God, Tommy, yes, just like that. I need your hands on me.”

“Oh Baby, I’ve missed this. I need you, Linda.”

She reached down and found my stiffening cock. “I’ve missed you, and I’ve missed this, Tommy. I love having you inside me, filling me.”

She rolled off me, onto her side, not letting go of me. I held her close with one arm, slipping the other hand down to cup her breast, then lower still, across her soft belly to stroke her bush, making her hiss with pleasure, as she stroked my now-hard dick.

“Yessss...” Linda rolled over on her back and spread her thighs. “Touch me, Tommy, I need this.”

I slid my hand further between her legs. Her bush was soaked with juice. I slipped my finger between her lips and the bottom of her pussy, and slowly moved upwards, parting them and going deep into her canal.

“Oh yeah! That feels so good, Tommy. Play with my pussy. I’ll try to be quiet tonight. Just us...”

“Oh yes, Baby! I love touching you.” I stroked her clit with my wet fingers. She shuddered as a small climax hit her.

“God, Tommy I just freaking came after two minutes! You know me so well”, she purred.

“I’m glad I can make you happy, Doll.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.