The Tasks - Cover

The Tasks

Copyright© 2023 by REP

Chapter 20

During the drive back to the hotel, Frank said, “Paul, Sally, I want you to find out what you can about the current owner of the property, how he used the land, and whatever history there may be that might affect us.”

“All right, Frank. We’ll get started right away.”

Once Frank and I were alone in his room, he said, “What do you really think of the property, Jim?”

“I think it will be ideal for us. The large lot is more than enough for the plant. We should be able to also add a spinoff business or two on the lot. The midsized lot will be more than adequate for a consolidated headquarters building, your development lab, and the Chocolateen Corporation’s expanded production plant. The smallest lot would make a good warehouse facility and maintenance yard. We could add another spinoff business or two on that lot.”

“A maintenance yard, what are we going to do with a maintenance yard?”

“Well stop and think about it, Frank. A production line means lots of equipment, and that equipment will require repair when it breaks. It will also need periodic service to keep the equipment in good condition, so it doesn’t break down as often. I suspect we will also have a number of vehicles that will need work done on them, and then there is always building maintenance that needs to be done. We can consolidate all of our maintenance support at one location.”

“Yeah, I guess that does make sense.

“Have you given any further consideration to a name for our corporation, Jim?”

“No, I haven’t. It seems like there are so many more important things to address.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. However, the name ‘Ward’s Products’ popped up in my mind a couple of days ago. At first, I said no to the idea, but it keeps coming back.

“I was thinking that our corporation could be called ‘Ward’s Products, Inc.’, and we could use ‘Ward’s’ as a trademark for the individual products.”

“It is an idea, Frank. ‘Ward’s is short and snappy. It also gives me a sense of familiarity and confidence. The only drawback that I can see is that we are trying to put some distance between Ward and us.”

“I thought of that also and it was the main reason why I initially said no to the name. Then it occurred to me that we will begin our lives in New Zealand as friends with Ward and his family. It will also be very evident that we have a business relationship with him. We can’t hide that. Once he begins his political activities, we can continue our friendship and business activities, while distancing ourselves from his politics, if we find it necessary.”

“Yeah, I suppose that is true, Frank. Have you mentioned it to Ward yet?”

“No, not yet. I was hoping something else would occur to one of us. Actually, I like the idea, and thought I would see what you thought of it.”

“Well, I like it. I’m not sure if I could come up with something better. I suppose the next step is to mention it to Ward and see what he thinks. I think you should give Ward’s room a call and tell him about it. Then, we can all discuss it over dinner.”

Frank picked up the phone and gave Ward a call. I could hear Frank’s side of the conversation, and from what he was saying it sounded as if Ward was okay with the name.

Frank hung up the phone and said, “He agrees with you, but he thinks that the Guidance Council should let us know if there might be any adverse impacts to using that as the name of our new corporation.”


Our ladies checked with the front desk and they recommended a steak house that was about two blocks away. We all walked down to the restaurant for dinner. Cathy hadn’t gotten back to Ward by dinnertime, but I brought up the subject of the name for our new corporation anyway. No one had any suggestions, so I announced that Frank had an idea for us to consider. Frank explained his idea of ‘Ward’s Products Inc.,’ and we received a favorable response from everyone. Now we just had to think about it and wait for the Guidance Council’s reply. The walk back to the hotel was just right for settling our meal.

On the way to the hotel, I asked, “Did anyone notice a pizza parlor in Pukekohe?”

All I got back was silence. At that moment, I decided that if I couldn’t find a decent pizza parlor in Pukekohe, I would have to open one. From the look on Frank’s face, I thought he was thinking the same thing.

It had been a good day for Frank and me. It got even better at bedtime. Our wives decided we should have one of our orgies. Frank and I always enjoyed ourselves when our wives were in that mood.

Dana and Sara were on their hands and knees kissing each other and fondling each other’s breast. Frank was behind Sara with his cock sliding in and out of her, while I was doing Dana from behind. Helen and Sandy were in a sixty nine. The sounds of sex and moans of passion were driving our lust to a fever pitch. I’m not sure if it was Helen or Sandy that moaned, “Oh God, we need to have Ward and his wives join us.”

It was definitely Sara who said, “No, not until we get home so Barbara and Michelle can join us. Harder, Frank!”

As Frank slammed into Sara’s pussy harder, she came with a shriek, collapsed, and rolled to her back. A moment later, Helen replaced her in front of Frank, and Sandy was between Sara’s legs slurping at her cunt. I could feel and hear Dana reaching her orgasm. Sandy moved in front of me, and Sara was in a sixty nine with Dana.

Frank and I came in Helen and Sandy, and rolled to our sides. Our four wives knew we both needed twenty minutes to recover, so they moved into a four-way daisy chain. Frank and I lay on the floor watching our women moaning and groaning as they made each other cum and cum and cum.

Looking at Frank, I said, “This floor is hard. Let’s move this orgy to our beds. I’ll take Dana and Helen to bed with me, and you take Sandy and Sara.

“Good idea. Let’s do it.”

Frank headed to his bed with his arms around Sandy and Sara as he mauled their breasts with his hands. Dana was leading me to my bedroom with a firm grip on my cock, and Helen was behind me pushing me forward with her arms around my waist and her breasts against my back.

After my last orgasm, I collapsed on my back with Sandy and Dana on each side of me. Sandy and Helen had swapped beds some time ago. As I lay in bed, I could hear the screams as Frank and Helen reached their peaks. It was quiet for a while, and then Dana woke me up in the morning while getting out of bed so she could go empty her bladder. As she left, I called out for her to hurry for I had to pee also. Sandy said, “Tie a knot in it, buster, I’m next.”


When we got home from New Zealand, Sara started organizing the activities related to gathering data for our move to New Zealand. She assigned topics for Helen and Sandy to research. Immigration, Taxes, and Land Use were the key topics from my perspective. I wasn’t paying close attention when Helen and Sandy were talking about the information they were finding.

Then I heard someone say, “Sara, do you want us to printout out everything we find or just the stuff from official sites?”

Sara responded with, “What do you mean?”

Sandy spoke up saying, “Well we are finding a lot of information from commercial companies that seem to be in the business of selling their services to people who want to immigrate. A lot of it seems informative, but not really applicable to us.”

As she walked over to Sandy, Sara said, “Show me what you’re talking about.”

I joined the ladies and we discussed the material, and Sara gave Helen and Sandy a few guidelines.

Helen said, “Okay, if I understand you correctly, we are to print out relevant information from official government sites. If it is from a commercial site, we are to make a judgment call and print out anything that might be relevant to us.”

“Yes,” Sara said, “and if in doubt about its relevance, you should use your own judgment. But if it is a very large amount of information, then check with Jim or me.”

As the day progressed, we developed several piles of printouts of information addressing Plural Relationships, Immigration, Taxes, and Land Use laws. We also had a pile of printouts addressing miscellaneous topics. We were overwhelming ourselves with information.

While my wives were gathering information, I was studying the political structure of New Zealand’s government. My main focus was on what departments we should contact for different types of information, and who in each department would be our best initial point of contact.

Before we left for the day, I had Helen make two copies of our printouts. The original print out would be filed, one copy was for Frank, me, and our wives to review, and the second copy was for Ward and his family. We had been making decisions as to what we were going to do and it seemed to me that we had overlooked one of the more important aspects of our situation. Kirk had gone with us to New Zealand on our first trip. However, we had forgotten to get Kirk involved in the legal aspects of what we had since planned to do. When I talked with Frank this evening, I would need to point that out to him among the other things we needed to discuss.

After our discussion, Frank called Ward and arranged for us to meet with them tomorrow to discuss the mission and move.


When we arrived at Ward’s home, our kids took off to join Ward’s kids. For our kids, their main interest was the indoor swimming pool. It was fall and the weather had turned cool. However, the kids didn’t care for they were indoors and in a pool. I think they would have gone swimming in an outdoor pool during winter if their mothers didn’t stop them.

We adults found comfortable places where we could watch the kids, and talk. The main topic was moving to New Zealand. I shifted between groups trying to get a feeling for what everyone felt about the move. Boy, did I get an earful. None of us wanted to leave the US. We were born and raised here, and we considered ourselves Americans.

Our problem was that when we examined Ward’s Mission, we all agreed that it was something that needed to be done for the good of the US and the rest of the world. We could also see that the US Government and the American society would oppose the changes necessary for completion of the Mission. It was also evident that supporting the changes would not make you popular in the US. If we actively supported Ward’s Mission, we would be especially unpopular with the US Government.

Once our politicians got on a roll, they could manipulate the various US Government agencies to get what they wanted, and none of us wanted to wake up one morning to find that we were being arrested on a trumped up charge. With political backing, at least one of the alphabet soup agencies would be willing to arrest us and bury us in some jail until charges could be filed officially. Assuming they decided to file charges. In the meantime, they would hold us incommunicado. We would be buried so far back in their jail, we would be lucky to see the sun through a window much less a lawyer.

We all agreed that the changes needed to be brought about and we all felt strongly about helping to bring about the changes. If we were going to do this, then we needed to position ourselves where we would have the best chance of surviving the fallout. Our problem was, the only realistic way to position ourselves was to leave the country and give up our citizenship. We didn’t want to give up our citizenship. The reason for the barbeque was so we could discuss the matter as a group. Once the initial social interaction was done and the kids were involved in their activities, we congregated in the living room.

Barbara turned to Ward and said, “It’s my understanding that the task that most makes the US unsafe for us, is the consolidation of Earth’s governments. I want to know why New Zealand would be a safer place for us than the US. Wouldn’t the New Zealand Government be as upset with us as the American Government, if we moved in and took over?”

Ward gave Barbara’s question some thought, and replied, “You are correct, Barbara, from your point of view, the New Zealand Government would be upset with us. However, you are not aware of and taking into account all of the plan’s details and timing.

“I spent a long time talking about this particular task with Cathy and the Guidance Council. They want me to focus on the first milestone of Task 1’s overall plan, and that milestone has two steps. Those steps are: (1) create the Task 1 Cell and the Action Group that will complete the task and (2) gain control of a small country.

“They recommend that I initially build a small organization. Sam and I will build a separate group for Task 1, and in the process, we will consult with you for advice. The next step is for the group we build to take control of a single small country.

It is my intent that those of us gathered in this room be the start of Task 2. The initial goal for Task 2 is passing the Invasion of Privacy for Profit legislation in the country we select as our first government to takeover. That legislation will aid the Task 1 group in meeting its milestones.

“As I explained previously, Task 1’s plan for taking over the country is for my family and me to be the public front of a new political party. Your families’ main aid to the Task 1 group will be the royalties we receive from you manufacturing and selling my designs. This assistance will be a business relationship and isolated from my political activities. Under normal circumstances, that should make it safe for your families.

“Now to get back to Barbara’s question. It will be easier to answer if I tell you why you will be in danger if you stay in the US, and then explain why you will be safer in New Zealand. To start with, let us assume your families are still in the US when the US Government becomes aware of Task 1.

“My family and I cannot realistically perform the Mission while living in the US. If we were to attempt to do so, we would have to act through agents. In addition to that being a very unreliable way to do what we need to accomplish, it is extremely difficult to coordinate the activities of multiple agents when they are not aware of each other or of each other’s activities. Therefore, we will have to live in New Zealand as New Zealand citizens to prevent the US Government from extraditing us. To do that, we will have to give up our US citizenship.

“The best way to take over the New Zealand Government is to work from within. That means we will have to become actively involved in the New Zealand political process. Our actions would be perceived as meddling if we were to do this as US citizens. The only way to accomplish this without creating resentment is for us to first become New Zealand citizens. We might initially be labeled as overzealous in our efforts to become involved New Zealand citizens, but there is far less likelihood of our being shutout of the political arena if we are New Zealand citizens.

“When my family and I become politically active, our first step will have to be the formation of a political party that has goals different from the current political parties. As we begin the process of destabilizing the New Zealand Government, the US Government will take note of our activities. I believe they will analyze what we are doing and then extrapolate from our activities to try and predict what we want to do. If they are successful, they will want to stop us. Although I suspect they will conclude that we are making a bid for power in just one country.

“If you are living in the US, the danger to your family will occur when the US Government realizes that my Task 1 group is trying to control multiple countries. At that time, they will try to stop me. With me being a New Zealand citizen, there are only a few ways the US Government can stop me. Those are to kill me or to eliminate my financial support.

“I would have to go underground if they try to kill me. However, with the Guidance Council and Cathy looking out for me, killing me would be difficult to do. Therefore, they would be left with the option of eliminating my financial support.

“The US Government will know the royalties you pay me are funding my efforts. With you being US citizens living in the US, they will come after you and your businesses to put an end to my cash flow. Their most likely approach would be to arrest you for aiding and abetting me, or for some bogus claim. I would not want to be in your position if that happens.

“Now to put this in perspective, there is a strong possibility that we will succeed in taking over the New Zealand Government within our lifetimes. We will them start our expansion to take over additional governments. That is the point where the US Government will become aware of our activities. However, there is a very low probability that they will realize our actual intent, but we shouldn’t rule out that possibility.

“Now assume that you are living in New Zealand. As far as the New Zealand Government becoming upset with us is concerned, you need to remember the timing. By the time the current people in the New Zealand Government realize the effect of the changes we will be instigating, they will be out of office and we will probably be a very popular government. The prior government will have very little support as far as regaining control of the government is concerned.

“Keep in mind, the US Government is unlikely to realize the extent of what we are doing until we make a move to take over a second country. By then, it would be too late for them to take any meaningful legal action against us, while we are living in New Zealand.

“Now regardless of when they wake up to what I am doing, they will follow the same scenario. First, try to kill me and then try to stop you from funding the Mission. Stopping you from funding me will be far more difficult with you in New Zealand. They may try to extradite you, but we will be in control of the government at that time and we, as the New Zealand Government, would refuse to cooperate with their attempts to extradite you.”

It was easy for Frank and I to read our ladies faces. Ward had made it fairly clear what would happen with us living in the US without spelling out the specifics of how the US Government could stop us from providing him with financial support. My imagination was working overtime deducing how the government could stop the cash flow from our company to Ward, if we lived in the US, and I did not like the answers I was getting.

Sara said, “Based on what you said, we should be at risk from the US Government. But how are you going to complete Task 1 if gaining control of the first country takes us twenty five years.”

Jim looked at Sara and smiled, “Our timeline takes that into account, and personally, I think we will be successful in less than twenty years.”

Ward said, “Sara, you need to realize that many people have tried to conquer the world in the past, and they all failed. There are a number of reasons for their failures. To start with they were very good at conquering territories. But, they ruled the conquered territories using military might as individual territories ruled by a warlord. The ruler failed to integrate his conquests into a single country that was loyal to him. The ruler tried to complete the conquest within their own lifetime. They failed to build an organization to maintain and manage what they did conquer and to continue the conquest after their death. We will not be making these mistakes.

“Cathy discussed the timing of this task with me. She and the Guidance Council expect that it will take at least five hundred years to complete the entire task. We don’t have to complete the unification of the countries in our lifetime. All we need to do is start the process. If the unification requires five thousand years, then that is okay with the Guidance Council for there is no deadline.

“Task 1 will take the longest to complete. I believe the task is impossible to complete during my lifetime. I expect that our great, great grandchildren will still be working on the task. It may take five hundred years or more to complete. But, if we and our successors do our parts properly, it will be completed.

“The plan the Guidance Council prepared was nothing more than a series of milestones with descriptions of what each milestone represented. There’s no timetable for attaining the milestones. They also provided no opinion of how we should go about reaching each milestone. As I said earlier, the first milestone in this task has two subtasks: gain control of our first country, and build our organization. Completing those two subtasks within my lifetime is doable ... if I die of old age.

“The first milestone is based on the Council’s belief that we need to gain control of a country and use that country as the base of our operations. The Council believes that gaining and maintaining full control of the country will allow us to focus on expanding our organization. Cathy told me that the key to completing this task is patience.

“The first step in the overall task will be the most difficult step. After we have control of the country, we can build our organization and revitalize the country. Then we can work on the second milestone. Since New Zealand will be our first country, I interpret the second milestone as gaining control of the small neighboring island countries that are scattered through the South Pacific region. That should be fairly easy for the small countries have problems that we can fix with our financial resources. As our consolidated size, finances, and power increases, we will be able to incorporate larger countries. Keep in mind that when I say incorporate, I am thinking of a federation of independent countries. By not merging the countries, we will control a block of votes for voting in the United Nations. The more little countries we incorporate, the larger the number of votes we control in the UN’s General Assembly. Our influence within the United Nations will be consolidated by our gaining control of one of the permanent members of the Security Council.

“Cathy said that we shouldn’t rush to complete the task. Take as much time as we need to plan and prepare for peacefully taking control of each country. Unfortunately, there will be a number of countries where the governments will resist our efforts with violence.

“She said it was especially important for us to integrate and strengthen the countries we acquire before we move on to other countries. If we try to expand too fast, we will lose control of the people that we have integrated into our growing federation.

“In some ways New Zealand is a poor choice for our first country for it is geographically isolated from most of its neighboring countries. On the other hand, that isolation also means that we have a secure base to operate from without having the worry of being invaded by neighboring countries that share a common border. If we had selected a country in Africa or Central America as our initial country, our progress might have been bogged down by many factors because we weren’t isolated.

“Let’s get back to our initial subject, which was whether we should all move to New Zealand. We don’t have to make a final decision today. We have time for everyone to think about and discuss the matter of moving to New Zealand. What I would like to do today, is to outline what we will need to do during the next three years; regardless of whether everyone moves to New Zealand.”

Dana asked, “Does this need to be a detailed plan with completion dates?”

“We don’t need completion dates. I was thinking of a bulleted list of items to accomplish that are related to establishing the new corporations. Such as, incorporate both companies, find land for companies, find or build the buildings we will need, and similar items. We need to establish those corporations and have a good cash flow before we can begin the political side of the task.”

Helen asked, “Why do you want to wait to begin the political side of the task when between us we have enough money to fund taking over the government?”

Frank said, “Ward is looking long term, Helen. He wants to ensure that funding will be available ten or twenty years from now. He is also trying to isolate us from his political activities. If we bankrolled the entire political operation privately, that would raise questions that we don’t want to answer.”

“Oh, I hadn’t thought of that.”

Helen looked unhappy with herself for expressing her lack of understanding. Ward smiled at her, and said, “Don’t worry, Helen. From the looks on some faces, you weren’t the only one wondering about that. You just happened to be the first to ask the question.”

We spent the rest of the day preparing a list of things that needed to be done, and listed them in the sequence in which we needed to do them. When we looked at the list, it was apparent that it would be easier to complete all of the items if we were all living in New Zealand.

Ward’s wife Samantha had been writing our list of items, so I asked, “Sam, what is the first item on the list that you think should be done?”

She asked why I wanted to know, so I said, “Because that is the next thing I and my wives will work on doing.”

Frank and I had a question for Ward, “Ward, Jim and I spent the day working on defining an approach for Task 2. We think we have a way to get the legislation passed in New Zealand. However, we ran into difficulty when we tried to plan on how to extend our efforts to other countries. Do you or the Council have any suggestions for how to do this?”

Ward said, “To start with, Frank, I owe you and Jim an apology. I talked with you about the task on the outbound flight, and Sam input the main elements of the plan into the Project schedule, but I wasn’t aware that you wanted to get that deep into the detailed planning of Task 2. I had planned to go over the history of the task and the details of the current plan with you after we got back home.

“You see, Sam and I discovered that one of the problems in dealing with the Council is that they forget to tell us about little details that are important to know before we commit ourselves to a plan of action.

“For example, when I first agreed to do this Mission, the Council gave me a generic plan. For Task 2’s plan, where to start, how to proceed, and the transition from country-to-country was nonexistent. I expanded their plan and several years later, Sam and I decided to start work on Task 2. We started the task as a grassroots effort in California, but we ran into more problems than we expected and could handle.

“I contacted Cathy and explained the problems to her so she could explain the problems to the Council and ask what they suggested. Their reply was I should not have started the tasks at that time, and that for Task 2, it was a mistake to start the plan with a major effort in the US.

“Their reply irritated me. I told Cathy that she should file a complaint for me with the Council. I explained my complaint to her as, they asked me to take on their Mission, gave me information to aid me in accomplishing their Mission, and told me to take care of it for them. Then when I begin the Mission, they complain and essentially tell me I’m not in charge. That I should have checked with them first because they hadn’t told me everything that I needed to know about what they wanted me to do.

“Cathy agreed with me. She said they shouldn’t have gotten upset with me for doing what they asked of me. She let them know, and asked if there is anything else I needed to know about the four tasks that they hadn’t mentioned yet. Between the Council, Cathy, my wives, and I, we redefined Task 2 as a list of bullets that defined what needed to be done and the sequence in which we were to accomplish the bullets. We included any circumstances that may be relative to each bullet. My wives and I have updated Task 2’s plan to include you and your families. At this point, the plan has four major steps. Task 2 will be the first of the four tasks we start.

“Step 1 of Task 2 is for us to relocate to a fairly small country and establish our businesses. This is critical for we will need an income stream to support Task 2’s activities, and the activities of the subsequent tasks. The details for Task 2 are dependent on where we begin the task. New Zealand currently appears to be our future home, so the details of Step 2 need major update and expansion.

“Step 2 has two parts. For the first part, we will initiate the effort to enact the Invasion of Privacy for Profit legislation in New Zealand. Your families will be the public face for this effort, and my family will publicly support your effort in the role of friends who agree with what you are doing.

The second part of Step 2 is for my family to create a series of sleeper groups in small, medium, and large English speaking countries. We will focus on English speaking countries, so Step 3 will be easier for your families. We will not begin the third step until the legislation has been enacted in New Zealand. When the legislation passes, my family will activate the sleeper groups in a couple of the smaller English speaking countries.

“Step 3 will be for the sleeper groups we activate to publicly ask your families to assist them in getting the legislation enacted in their countries. While your families and the organization you will build during Step 2 are busy aiding these countries, my family will create sleeper groups in non-English speaking countries.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.