The Tasks - Cover

The Tasks

Copyright© 2023 by REP

Introduction

During 2014, I wrote Part 1 of Chocolateen and Ancient Abilities. I then wrote a sequel to each story.

The first part of Chocolateen was about two men who were close friends, Frank and James Schneider. The first part of Ancient Abilities was about a teenage couple, Cathy and James Conrad. In the second part of Ancient Abilities the two story lines merged and the story was told from James Conrad’s point of view.

In the second part of Chocolateen, the merged storyline is continued and it is predominately told from James Schneider’s point of view.

The order in which to read the four parts was confusing. So I decided to merge the four parts into a single story. For those who remember the two original two-part stories, I have made many changes to the original stories. There are too many changes to list, but the major changes are:

I had two characters named James (Jim) and two named Frank in the original stories, which was confusing. I changed James (Jim) Conrad to Ward Conrad and Cathy’s father Frank to Art.

In merging the chapter text, I tried to relocate text so it would be in a somewhat chronological order.

I created new text to create a smoother transition between relocated chapter text.

Each of the Parts 2 contained similar descriptions, so I deleted text that was no longer needed and merged the remaining text.

WARNING

There was a scene that one of my readers found to be extremely traumatic in Part 1 of Ancient Abilities. That scene was the death of one of the characters. That scene has been retained as it is critical to the story. The character evolves and plays an important part in the story. For now, you can think of this character’s subsequent role as reincarnation or life after death.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the revised story.

REP

Edited by Jim7

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.