A Blue Spa Weekend  - Cover

A Blue Spa Weekend

Copyright© 2023 by Tarl Cabot

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It's Chuck's Birthday. His family & friends want to give him a good time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

DAY THREE:

I woke up to sunlight stinging my eyes. I groaned and sat up, feeling a very uncomfortable piece of morning wood stabbing me as I tried to get up off the bed. As my eyes adjusted I saw Jason sitting on the love seat across the room, eating what looked like a burrito.

“Morning Dad,” he mumbled through a bite of his food. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

“Morning pal,” I whined, then stretched my arms up and out. “Sorry about last night pal.”

Jason just smiled at me and said “It’s ok. Auntie Ree told me all about it.”

I stopped in mid-stretch. “Oh she did, did she?” I queried. “And just what did she tell you?”

“She said you fucked her better than she’d been fucked in years.” then he pointed toward the table where another burrito sat on a paper plate. “Egg, Potato, and Chorizo,” he stated. “Want one?”

I shook my head and gave a forced laugh. “Well, since I was probably the last to do her back then, I’m not surprised,” I admitted as I stood and started toward the bathroom.

“You always wake up like that Dad?” Jason asked, gesturing toward the less-than-inconspicuous flesh pole standing straight out from my crotch.

“Mostly.” I croaked, then closed the bathroom door behind me. Pissing was difficult and a bit messy today, but I got it done and wiped myself and everything down. Satisfied, I went back out front.

“Didn’t help?” Jason asked. I just shook my head in response. Then he asked. “Would it help if you put it inside of me?” I stopped in my track and turned to him.

“You want to, now?” I asked. His emphatic nodding was more than enough to convince me. I stepped over and grabbed his hands. “Leave those. You can nuke them later.” I said.

I pulled him back toward the bed and sat down. He began removing his shirt and I unbelted his jeans and let them fall. I’m guessing he’d known he would ask this today because my son was going commando today.

His cock hung limply as his jeans hit the floor. I motioned him to remove his shoes and step out of the pile of cloth around his feet. I ran my fingers up under his balls then lifted his cock up. It began to grow as soon as my hand made contact.

I gently began sucking him. Teasing the head before using my tongue to make circles and strokes up and down and around his shaft. Jason was moaning as his cock became rock solid. I held him tight in my fist as I stood up and wrapped him in a hug.

“I want you to lay down, pal. Let me handle everything, ok?” He nodded and complied as I turned him and helped him lay on his back. I brei fly looked him up and down, then reached for my lube that still lay on the bed near the pillow.

As I began stroking my cock with Ky, I began kissing his chest. Flicking his nipples with my tongue and licking his abs. Damn! I thought. I made this, and he’s fucking awesome. That thought gave my cock an extra pulse of pleasure and energy.

I took his cock into my mouth once more and held up two lubed fingers. Then pressed them between his ass cheeks and began rubbing. I pushed on just past the sphincter experimentally. Jason winced but calmed right away. The second, he didn’t even react to it.

I stood up and looked down at him. “You ready?” I asked. “I’m going to use my penis this time.” He nodded again and covered his face with one arm. His breathing sped up just a bit as I lifted his legs and place his feet against my chest, and stepped forward.

“If it really hurts, or if you can’t take it, just shove me back,” I instructed. “Don’t worry about me. This is about how you feel.” I assured him, then rubbed a hand over his ass cheek before pulling it to one side and guiding my cock with the other.

His puckered hole twitched as the tip of my dick made contact. I put some of my weight behind the push and felt the sphincter muscle give, slowly. So I let more of my weight fall on him. I heard a slight groan, and a bit of a whine.

I was about to ask if everything was ok when Jason piped up with a strained voice. “It’s ok Dad,” he assured me. “Keep going.” So I allowed more weight to fall forward and braced myself on my arms on either side of us. His feet were firmly against my chest and his knees to his chest.

Jason was huffing and puffing as I finally felt my balls slap his ass cheeks. “I’m all the way in Pal,” I whispered to him. “Just relax, it will start to feel better soon.” His arm came down from his face and slapped the mattress.

He looked up at me, his eyes a bit red, but then smiled. “Do it, Dad,” he demanded. “Do it more.”

I took a deep breath and pulled back about halfway and then thrust back in. I began a steady rhythm and kept it slow. IN and out in easy strokes that seemed to satisfy him. I saw a smile form and he began giggling as my cock forged a steady path in and out of his bowels.

I have to admit that I was losing myself a bit in the steady pace I was fucking him at. Kind of mesmerizing. So it caught me by surprise when his voice broke into my reverie.

“Dad,” he called out. “Dad.” was his voice strained, was something wrong? “DAD!” I was snapped out of my euphoria and in a panic asked.

“What’s wrong?” I looked at him with a solemn expression. “Are you ok?”

Just as he shook his head and said “Behind you.”

A hand met my back and a cock buried itself in my ass. I grunted and clenched my ass around the invading appendage. I guess it had to be Mark. I mean, come on. Either someone else had snuck in and I’d complain to the staff. Or the girls grew something overnight because it sure wasn’t plastic.

“Really, Mark?” I said sarcastically. “Five women with three other holes each, and you have to spear me while I’m in the middle of giving my son his first dick down?” I heard him chuckle behind me.

“It’s amazing, you know.” he began, wiggling his hips and seating his cock a little deeper in my ass. I was trapped. My cock inside Jason who was panting now as my cock began to throb. And Mark’s throbbing member holding me so I couldn’t back out.

“They all just started fucking and sucking each other while I was taking a piss.” He sighed. “All of them!” Didn’t leave room for Dad.” A sudden chuckle made me clench again. “I’m sure I taught them to share. Well, I guess they’re sharing, just not with me.”

Mark grabbed my hips and began thrusting in and out. Not hard, not frantic, just a nice slow fucking, Like I was giving Jason. I matched my movement to him and we had a nice three-way going in a matter of minutes.

As much as I wanted to pump my seed into my son’s ass, I held up a hand to stop the motion and looked down at Jason.

“You doing good pal?” I asked with a smile. “Would you like to feel Uncle Mark’s cock inside of you as well?” Jason got a pensive look on his face, so I amended it. “I’ll still be here. As a matter of fact, I’m going to take your cock into my ass.” I winked. “How’s that sound?”

Jason smiled back and nodded. I pushed Mark back and he popped out of me. He looked Jason and me over and asked. “It’s ok?” I nodded and stepped aside. Mark stepped up and repositioned Jason’s legs around his waist as he got close enough to insert himself.

“This is great Jase.” Mark gave him a winning smile. “I’m glad your Dad was willing to share you.” With that, Mark’s cock slid easily into Jason’s well fucked ass. Jason sighed with a smile and let his head loll back, his eyes closing.

I got up on the bed and Straddled Jason. I positioned myself over his stiff cock and lowered myself until I was sitting on Jason’s hips. I heard him grunt so I adjusted myself to carry most of my weight on my legs. “How’s this feeling Jase?” I asked.

Jason’s only response was sped-up breathing and he began to giggle a bit. Mark began slowly pounding Jason with even thrusts. The squelching sounds of flesh being forced in and out of bodily openings were intoxicating.

Jason’s breathing suddenly became ragged and he began panting harder. “Dad!” he called out. “I feel it coming!”

“No need to hold back,” I told him. I thought it would be a minute or two. But no sooner had I finished voicing the thought when he lost control and shot his load straight up into my guts. The sudden onslaught of hot streams of ejaculation made me shoot my load as well ... All over Jason’s chest and face.

I dismounted and let Jason’s cock flap in the cool air for a moment, before noticing Marks was straining a bit. His thrusts were getting faster, and a bit frantic, despite him holding back.

I straddled Jason in reverse style facing Mark. Mine and Jason’s cocks came together and I moved in pressing us between my pubic mound and Mark’s. The squelching and rubbing of our cocks was threatening to make me lose my load again.

“Relax bud,” I ordered. “Let yourself go. Jason has taken this much, he can handle your load. Just do it.” I reached out and pinched Mark’s nipples, hard. He screamed and stiffened almost instantly.

“Oh Fuck! God Damn!” he exclaimed as his hips shot forward in one last herculean thrust and locked in place. The sound of his immense load sloshing into Jason’s ass and then being expelled was a sickly sound, but inexplicably erotic at the same time.

Jason cried out a moment later, then settled and began panting. After a few minutes, Mark’s cock shrank and was expelled from Jason’s overflowing asshole with a sickening plopping sound. They were both exhausted, and I wasn’t in much better shape.

After a short rest and getting cleaned up. The three of us with Liam and the women headed out for a buffet-style brunch. We’d planned a group horseback riding event for late that morning as well. The horse trail wound its way from the back of the resort, through the open fields, and across a small stream.

It ended just outside the town. There was actually a wooden shelter with hitching posts and a trough so you could water the horses and then walk to a small cafe for a bite. I hadn’t been on a horse in more than a decade and my butt was starting to complain.

We got back in time for a late lunch and then changed for an afternoon swim. Now, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off was a popular movie back in ‘86. One line I remember most from the film is; Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look. around once in a while, you could miss it.

Needless to say, I was dumbstruck when I walked into the men’s locker room, only to hear the sounds of pleasure coming from a shower stall. The curtain was mostly drawn so I snuck up quietly and peeked in. The thought of others at the resort getting it on as well was a bit thrilling.

I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from calling out in surprise. In that stall was Jason, on his knees in front of Liam, and he was sucking Liam’s cock. Forget the fact that I had no clue they’d even talked about this much less set it up. I had no idea they’d actually try each other out.

I wasn’t angry, or anything, just surprised. Well and pretty turned on as well. I knelt there watching my son suck his friend’s cock, and mine just kept getting stiffer. Eventually, Liam’s pants gave way to a gasp and a squeal as he unloaded into Jason’s mouth.

When he finished, Jason whispered. “Turn around, I want to put it in you.” Liam’s eyes went wide and he questioned Jason about how much it would hurt and if it was really safe. To my surprise, Jason admitted to what happened last night.

“Come on.” he began. “It isn’t that bad, and feels real good after a few minutes.” Jason was standing now and turning Liam toward the wall. He was sizing things up to get a good angle from what it looked like. “Both your Dad and mine did it to me and I liked it.”

It warmed my heart to hear Jason say he liked cock, and liked getting fucked. But now he was about to top Liam and my manhood was just about as hard as tungsten carbide steel. I could see Liam cover his mouth to stay quiet as Jason lathered his cock with soap and entered him.

He was pumping in slow motions, just as I’d done with him. He learned well. I could see Liam’s cock twitching and spurting cum. Jason didn’t last long and came pretty quickly. They both washed up after that.

Once they began washing, I tiptoed away to hide in the sauna and try to relax. I’d half to do it myself since no one else was around to help out. Or so I thought.

“Well that’s a rude howdy do.” said a small female voice in the corner. When I looked I saw Ree, topless, her sizable breasts slick with sweat and a towel covering her lap.

“What?” I responded, dumbly. She motioned toward my very obvious erection and I felt myself flush.

“I would say it’s your fault for being in here, like that.” I waved, indicating her from top to bottom. “But I can’t. Something else made me this way.”

“Should I ask?” I could hear the sarcasm rising. Ree’s voice was becoming syrupy. “Pass some hot chick along the way?” Her face twisted into a crooked grin. “Or a hunky guy?”

I sat down next to her. She lifted one of her breasts and sucked her nipple. In response I threw off my towel, exposing my steel girder, and began stroking it.

“Believe it or not, it was your Nephew that did this.” She raised an eyebrow at that. “I caught him sucking cock.”

“Like father like son, I guess.” Ree prodded, trying to get me to react. I just winked at her.

“Yeah well, I’m a good teacher,” I replied. Before she could come back with a witty retort, I said. “He gave Liam a blowjob, then fucked him.” The look on her face was priceless. She was desperately trying to wrap her mind around it. This weekend had been nothing but a sex fest.

While her brain was melting, I said. “So, you gonna help me with this monster?” indicating me still stroking myself. “Or are you just gonna watch me jack off?”

Ree got up and moved in front of me, smacked my chest, and made to bend over and give me head. I stopped her with a hand on her shoulder and pushed so she’d straighten and face me. “Nope,” I said firmly. “Wrong end.”

I grabbed her around her small waist and pulled her in, forcing her to spread her legs and straddle my lap. The inside of her thighs felt slick with sweat. As I pulled her in, I removed and discarded her towel and my cock sandwiched between our bodies.

“Do you want it in the ass?” I asked in a hoarse whisper, “Or should I destroy your pussy to solve my problem?” Without a word, she lifted herself up and grasped my cock, then pointed it at her dripping pussy. I smiled at her.

Ree lowered herself onto my throbbing member and it slid in easily with a very audible and west squelching sound. The feeling was amazing. As I felt her slide all the way down and take my length to the hilt, I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face between her sweaty tits.

“Fuck! You feel good Ree.” I sighed into her chest. She began tussling my hair and rubbing my scalp. “I was really upset after that first time,” I confessed quietly. “I really do love you, Reyna.”

She lifted my face and kissed me deeply before planting me back between her warm moist breasts. I took that as a signal and began lifting her and dropping her on my cock as I bucked under her. Our motion became faster and more erratic with each bounce.

As it got more random and harder to fuck I lifted her, keeping my cock inside of her, and lay her on the wooden bench. I bundled her legs up against her chest and began slamming into her like a jackhammer. Ree was not being quiet and I didn’t think I could get her to tone her voice down.

Her sweat, mixing with mine, and the wet, velvety walls of her pussy rippling around my manhood threatened to drive me crazy. Thankfully I wasn’t going to last long. I really didn’t want to either. My erection was so painful, I just needed release. So I redoubled my efforts and increased my pace.

The sound of our bodies slapping together was obscene. I felt my climax rising and I panted out in short breaths. “Should I ... Finish inside?” I waited and pumped and fucked her until she spat back.

“Don’t ... Fucking ... Care!” she said between thrusts. Her eyes were shut tight and she was gasping for air each tie my hips crashed into her ass cheeks. She began pushing back, driving me further each time.

I finally let go and hot ropes of semen sprayed out into her pussy. Her walls began to spasm and it felt like her channel was sucking up my cum as I spurt it out. When I finished I let her legs fall and I laid myself on her chest.

After a few moments, I kissed each breast, then pushed up and kissed her. “That was fucking Awesome Ree,” I said with a smile. “Thanks for helping me out. You’re the best.”

Ree sat up and punched my chest playfully. “And you’d better not forget it either.” She kissed my cheek, then bent to pick up a towel. She shook her naked ass at me once before wrapping it and stepping out of the sauna.

I sat there breathing heavily for a while. Just thinking about everything that had happened over the last three days. It was fucking amazing. We still had until check out Monday morning, so who knew what would happen next? Not sure how long I sat there, but someone else came in.

When I looked up, a tall black man came in. Totally naked. He looked down at me. “Nice package, man.” I looked him over and smiled at his sizable cock. I smiled up to him.

“Thanks, and you as well.” He took a seat at the far end in the corner near the steam box.

“You’re looking a bit flushed.” the tall man observed. “Might wanna go cool down.”

I nodded and thanked him, then exited and went to take a cold shower. On the way out I heard him call. “Main building, three twenty-nine.” I smiled over my shoulder and waved.

On top of everything else, I’d just been propositioned by a stranger. I’d heard about cruising spots and the like. Never tried any, didn’t think it would happen randomly.

Next, I headed over for my massage but I was sidelined by a pretty young attendant. We exchanged smiles and greetings, then she asked if I wanted to sign up for group meditation.

“Thanks, really,” I said in a placating tone. “I’m just not into that. Maybe check with my kids or my sister.” For a moment, she looked puzzled. Then blurted out.

“Oh, I thought she was your wife, since you and she...” She trailed off. Then the realization hit her. “Oh! I’m ... I’m sorry.” Flustered and frustrated she began fidgeting.

“It’s ok,” I said calmly. “She might enjoy some meditation. As I walked away, smiling, it occurred to me that Ree and I had obviously been caught. Well, I really didn’t mind. Anyone else would have to get over it.

Leena caught up with me as I headed to the physical wellness center. As usual, she attached herself to my arm as if he were just another part of my body. I didn’t mind. I mean who would object to a beautiful young woman who thinks the world of you, hanging on your arm for the world to see?

“Sup Chuck?” she tweeted in a sing-song voice.” I cocked an eyebrow at her as I looked down. But my crooked smile betrayed the otherwise stern glare. “Oh fine!” she huffed. “How are you, Uncle Chuck? I missed you,” We both giggled. Her whole demeanor today was so sickly sweet.

Our brief chat along the way ended as she went to her massage appointment and I to mine. Honestly, the kneading and pulling and crunching going on was a relief. I’d had a long weekend, but I couldn’t say I’d ever had a better birthday.

My conversation with Leena gave me something to think about during my massage. I had to admit it was an intriguing proposition. Leena had a Machiavellian mind and she’d obviously been privy to information I hadn’t. I’d given her the tentative go-ahead before the massage.

That evening’s dinner table was short a few heads. The young ones were attending some sort of video game contest. They were hoping to win a new game console. That left me alone with Ree, Mark, and Stacy.

We ate in silence for a while. There was small talk about getting ready to pack up for departure the next morning. After we’d finished our entrees, Stacy piped up and asked me a serious question.

“How did you and Mark meet?” There was no preamble, she just turned to me and blurted it out. Stacy looked around the table, then continued. “After that display of yours, I have to think you have some lurid history.”

“I really don’t care if Chuck tells the tale.” Mark inserted. “But if he doesn’t want to, don’t badger him.”

“Yeah, no problem,” I said. “Though it is kind of lurid in itself. I’ll try not to shock you too bad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.