Rachel's Punishment - Cover

Rachel's Punishment

by Kara Benton

Copyright© 2023 by Kara Benton

BDSM Sex Story: In the world of Dolcett punishment can be brutal, and when Rachel transgresses she finds out how brutal.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Squirting   .

It was unfortunate that Rachel had been caught out. She was really such a good employee and I Graham Sullivan - had really been pleased when I was able to promote her from sales administration to the full sales team. It was not just that I had enjoyed her visits to my office when I had made love to her but she had shown really good initiative to get sales even before she was in the sales team.

Women are very highly valued in Dolcett Kitchen Supply, and it is in everyone’s interest to keep them happy and well fucked, but there are standards that even a liberal organisation like ours cannot let slip. When Rachel was in sales administration it was OK for her to get fucked by the warehouse staff on the same pay grade, but with her promotion it is a complete no-no to be fucked by a lower grade.

Hearing the knock on my door I knew who it was.

“Come!” I called.

Rachel entered.

“Hi Graham, what can I do for you? I got your message.” Rachel said.

Rachel backed up to the far desk making the front of her leather skirt ride up just enough to reveal a glimpse of her minge. Rachel knew how to sell.

“Thank you for coming Rachel, I did not want to have to send someone to fetch you. I guess you do not know why I summoned you?

“No, should I know?” Said Rachel, with a puzzled expression on her face.

“Well, you know what my job is here, don’t you?

“You are head of security, with responsibility for discipline. You tell me that every time you spank me.”

Rachel’s face went a little red.

“And why do I spank you?”

“For taking too long to make you cum and making you late for meetings.”

“Correct. But that is not the only discipline I am responsible for. As a branch of personnel I have responsibility for discipline company wide. You know what that means?”

“I guess that means you can spank whoever you like?” Replied Rachel a little flippantly.

“I am afraid it is a little more serious than that. You have worked here for over three years now, and you have your own personal copy of the employee manual that describes workplace etiquette which clearly explains what is allowed. Have you read the manual?

“Well, yes. Well, most of it anyway.” Rachel said with a bit of a guilty expression.

Clearly she had not read very much of it.

“So, have you read the bit about relationships with other members of staff in the workplace?”

“Yes, we are allowed to have relationships with peers at a similar level, and sex in the workplace is O.K. as long as it does not inhibit our ability to work well. Also as a woman I must defer to senior male staff if they want to have a relationship with me.”

“Good, so you are aware of where you have strayed from the guidelines. You were seen. I saw you myself. Look out of my window there - what can you see?” I said with gravity.

“I can see the loading bay.” Rachel said now going beetroot red.

“Yes, and what happened in the loading bay, specifically what happened yesterday lunch time, and in case you have forgotten you were bent over the forklift truck at the time?”

Rachel was now getting even redder. “I thought you would be at lunch. It was only Jim. I have been meeting him for lunch for quite a while now, and you know I have friends. It is allowed. Jim is on the same grade as...” Rachel tailed off.

“Same grade as? He is a warehouse operative, and on a similar grade to...?” I left Rachel to finish the sentence.

Rachel hesitated. “ ... Sales administrator.”

“Correct.” I confirmed. “So, how many times has he given you one over the forklift since you have been a fully-fledged sales woman?”

“Just that once. He has been away on holiday. I last had relations with him three weeks ago before he went to Tena Reef.”

Rachel’s head was bowed now. She was standing with her hands held in front of her leather miniskirt - her fingers plucking at the hem.

“Hold on a minute, I just need to make a call.” I said.

I picked up the phone and called my secretary. “Thirty minutes”. I said before replacing the receiver.

I turned back to Rachel. “I don’t know what you see in that Jim. Madness that you should meet him when you can pop in here almost any time you like.”

“But I have known him for longer than you. He befriended me when I first joined; It has always been me and Jim. We just get on.”

“well, you won’t be seeing him much more. You are aware of the penalty aren’t you?” I asked Rachel, hoping she knew what was coming.

“Why? Why won’t I see him?” Asked Rachel.

“He has been dismissed. Fucking a senior female staff member is not allowed. The penalty is summary dismissal. He has gone.” I clarified.

“But I am more senior. Surely it is down to me what happens to him?” Rachel pleaded.

“Not when I implement the rules, and it is important that the rules are seen to be followed.” I affirmed.

“Surely you can be a bit lenient? It was just you who saw us so no one would worry.” Pleaded rachel again.

“You want me to just give you a spanking and say nothing more? Is that it? Bend over the desk.” I told Rachel.

It was probably a bit unfair to let her think she was just going the get away with a spanking. It was not like spanking her was much of a punishment, the moisture running down her thighs always told a different story.

Rachel turned and bent over the desk, her miniskirt riding up to reveal her pert bottom and as I had expected a glistening between the top of her thighs. I ran my finger up the top of her thigh high stocking and kept going, slowing as I got to her wetness. Resting my left hand on her left buttock I held my finger just in front of her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.