Rage Against the Latrine - Cover

Rage Against the Latrine

Copyright© 2023 by Bawdy Bloke

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When the lead singer of an indie punk rock group urinates on stage, she meets a representative of their fan club. She needs somewhere to stay, and he is looking for some company, but she quickly introduces him to a female-led dominant relationship and an ensemble cast of debauchees and deviants. This is a full-length book and contains several explicit sex scenes addressing female domination, pegging, male and female bisexuality, and watersports.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports  

Natasha’s offer came with a few caveats. I’d never negotiated the ground rules of a relationship before commencing an emotional commitment, but Natasha was unlike any of my other girlfriends.

Her first stipulation was that I had to promise to provide regular cunnilingus. She demanded that “my lips had better spend lots of time on her lips,” and there should be no expectation that Natasha would reciprocate oral sex as she “hated giving blowjobs.” In three years of their relationship, Gary had received just a single session of fellatio with my new partner and that was - in her words - “one too fucking many.”

Her second requirement was that she really enjoyed dominating her male partners, and that daily golden showers, among other pieces of perverted female domination, were to be anticipated. She wanted a partner who was open-minded about trying new things and keen to expand their horizons. Natasha expected to wear the trousers in the bedroom and our relationship would be based on my submission to her kinky and filthy desires.

Thirdly, both partners were allowed same sex shenanigans. Natasha was openly bisexual and had no desire to stop enjoying the fruits of her fellow females. I could not be jealous because she had multiple lesbian lovers. She also adored group sex, and Natasha demanded that I not get possessive if others played with us.

Her final demand was a “what goes on tour, stays on tour” rule. I found this harder to agree to, given what had happened with Samantha, but she didn’t want to relinquish her sexual freedom while the band toured or she travelled. She gave me the same privilege; when we were apart, we could act as if we were single.

After discussing my concerns with her, I relented, and those four rules became the basis of our relationship. In return, the amazing punk rocker promised a rampant sexual adventure.

For the first month, it was a little strange. Natasha had gone from unattainable rock goddess, to co-protagonist in a scandal, to a wild friend, to kinky lodger, to twisted sex play partner and now to a femdom girlfriend in the space of ten weeks. She spent her days practising her vocals; Faye and Maddison wrote most of their music, and the band’s lead vocalist needed to practise the lyrical arrangement of their new songs.

Faye continued to visit most weekends and some weekdays. I know she originally visited to ensure Natasha was comfortable staying with a strange guy in their remote abode, but I worked long hours and her best friend visiting meant I felt less guilty about leaving Natasha alone. She didn’t move out to the countryside to be lonely, and Faye’s overnight stays ensured that she was not.

The final stage of my European employer’s adoption of the new Stock Exchange API took all of one weekend to go into production, but I promised Natasha that I would spend some of my £15,000 bonus on her if it went well. When the project completed on time and on budget, I used £5,000 to buy her a five-year-old cream three-door Fiat 500. A joyrider had written off her previous vehicle before Christmas and she had not found a suitable car within her constrained insurance payout to replace it.

Her new trendy runaround had scarlet red seats and a cream interior, and while it was not the same size and with the same amount of gadgets as my executive saloon, it gave her the independence to leave my house when she wanted; Sarratt Green did not have any public transport connections, and so she really needed her own vehicle.

She cried, shouted at me, caressed the bonnet, cried again, chastised me, kissed me, kissed the car, spanked me, urinated over me, cried once more, and then took her new wheels for a spin around the Buckinghamshire countryside with her bandmate. Natasha reminded me I was not her charity case, and that the gift was inappropriately generous, but that she loved it wholeheartedly and that the four golden showers I received that evening were her showing her appreciation of my generosity.

Natasha and Faye had talked extensively about Nessie. The cheeky half-Irish, half-Scottish young lady staffed their merchandise stalls at their gigs, and ran their merchandising section on their website. She had originally attended a top public school but, at 13, her parents split up and they sold their country home in the divorce. She moved to a cramped two-bedroom house in North West London and her mother registered her at the local comprehensive. The upheaval in her life scarred the teenage innocent, and the meek girl never completed her “A Levels.” A chance encounter with Faye meant she joined the band on their fifty-date Filthy Bitch tour. She enrolled as a naïve virgin. Three months later, she had whittled away her bedpost with a considerable number of notches of both male and female dominant partners while discovering her sordid submissive side, and was now - two years on - an integral part of band life.

Nessie, who worked part-time at a bar as a senior barmaid-cum-supervisor when she was not on tour, was keen to meet Natasha’s latest beau, especially when their lead singer drove to Ickenham to pick her up from work in her new vehicle.

Thus, at the end of February, there was a weekend when Faye and Nessie visited Natasha and me. Nessie had a welcoming innocence about her. The expression in her slate grey-blue eyes and broad smile was disarming; she spoke with a warm, embracing voice that had delicate twangs of Edinburgh and Dublin. Her long, wavy ginger hair, that cascaded over her shoulder and reached below her breasts, bounced as she flung her arms around my girlfriend and then me.

She was genuinely friendly, excitable, and wonderfully elegant. I could understand how she sold so much merchandise for the band. Her convivial behaviour and sexy body easily unlocked the wallets of the band’s punters.

After I showed Nessie to a spare bedroom, as Faye used Natasha’s old room, I dished up the vegetarian dish from the slow cooker. Nessie purred as I passed her a plate of cooked rice, spicy bean chilli with soured cream, nachos, and guacamole. She spoke excitedly and was more energised and flustered that Natasha had a boyfriend than my partner was.

Her warmth and good spirits were infectious, and the following day, we took our guests for a long walk in Wendover Woods. Faye and Natasha spoke and argued about the new album, so I had time to talk to the elegant redhead who oozed sex appeal. Immediately, I liked her as I remembered her buoyant attitude from the shows.

After our hike, we walked to our local village pub for a few drinks, and I treated Natasha to her usual round. Nessie and Faye shared two bottles of wine, and the 21-year-old merchandise saleswoman was louder, bouncier and more excited than before.

We stumbled into the fresh air as the Sun had dipped below the horizon, and twilight fell. Nessie wrapped her arms around Faye and burped, stumbling in the half-light, as we walked up the gentle incline on my single-track country road. “Someone’s fuckin’ pissed!” Natasha barked. “What did we fucking do to Nessie when she got rat-arsed last time?”

The young woman giggled. “You stripped me in the hotel bar and had me run back to my room!”

Faye pushed her against the front wall of a cottage’s garden. Nessie gave a half-hearted protest, but against the superior willpower of the two punk rockers, she was powerless as they unzipped her jacket and stripped her top. Her tartan skirt fell to her ankles with a simple flick of Faye’s wrist and my girlfriend placed her lips on Nessie’s, forcing her bum against the cold stone as Natasha’s hands ripped her plain cotton knickers in twain.

It was exciting to see my partner dominate the submissive girl. Natasha radiated unrelenting confidence and sexual control as she tore at the young woman’s underwear; it excited me. Nessie’s red triangle of pubic hair was clear even in the twilight. She shivered, covering her splash of marmalade fuzz with her left hand. “Please!” Nessie moaned.

“Come on,” Faye snapped. “Trot. Trot.”

“It’s cold,” Nessie moaned, but the female dominants chuckled at her pleas. The lane was rarely used, except by the half-a-dozen properties on the narrow track, but the lithe woman fussed. I ogled her naked body in the twilight as she hurried down the poorly surfaced carriageway.

Her nudity aroused. Her vulnerability was sexy. Natasha smacked her exposed rump with a gleeful cry, and Nessie squealed in shock and pain. Faye ran her fingers through Nessie’s thatch and rolled her thumb over her clit, causing the nude submissive to squeal.

The sadists pinched her nipples on her large breasts and squeezed her backside. They used her situation to torment her, and Nessie was already on edge. She was terrified that the Police would swoop into our remote location and arrest her for indecent exposure. She scuttled past Belmont Hall, the last property before mine, and almost ran to the safety of my drive.

“Unlock the annexe,” Natasha demanded. “And fucking get undressed. I want some fun with both of you!”

Faye tugged Nessie’s hand when the young woman attempted to follow my girlfriend into my cottage, and the guitarist guided the merchandise saleswoman towards my side building. Nessie shivered as she walked in, and her eyes widened when she saw the blow-up paddling pool in the centre of the room. I placed my clothes on the worktop of my half-finished kitchenette as Natasha entered the annexe, wordlessly carrying a big wooden box that she deposited on the floor, and a hessian bag that clinked as she strode.

“Get in that fucking pool,” my girlfriend demanded of me. “I need to dump a gallon of piss and it’s going right down your fucking throat!”

I gulped as I laid in the rectangular pool; I stared at the bare ceiling lights and watched my girlfriend shed her jeans so she could perch her thighs on the edge of the inflatable. Her cunt glistened as I focused longingly at it. I knew what would happen and waited expectantly as she shuffled her butt and leaned forward.

A few seconds felt like a lifetime as her arsehole puckered. I took a deep breath, impatiently anticipating the onset of her stream.

And then it came as she sighed in relief; arching in the air and landing on my chin. The golden torrent splashed and rolled over my face and body, soaking my skin and filling my nostrils with the scent of her plentiful pee. I tasted it once more, an acidic tanginess that I knew so well. Her flow weakened as took a mouthful of her watery excretions and felt it dribble over my nose and hair. I gulped, drinking her piss as my cock stiffened in the paddling pool surrounded by waste.

Natasha moved from my vision and barked at Nessie; my girlfriend switched to Nessie’s face, ordering her to “clean up any fucking drips.” I never had time to see Natasha forcing cunnilingus from the young woman, as Faye, with her narrow treasure trail of public hair and sparkling red lips, peered over the side of the inflatable, bottomless. “I gotta piss too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.