Sex With Seniors - Cover

Sex With Seniors

Copyright© 2023 by TedsTales

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story follows how a young couple, predominantly the female, begin and continue to have sex with much older people.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex  

It had been three weeks since Ted and Sarah Simpson had returned from their month long holiday, at the resort for senior citizens, during which Sarah, with encouragement from Ted, had allowed several of the elderly gentleman to enjoy her body. After the initial step into the world of slightly taboo sexual behaviour the young thirty year old blonde beauty seemed to embrace and delight in the fact that some of the elderly gentlemen lusted after her and over the month she had let four of them in total enjoy her body, one in particular, Pete, who was a large man with a thick nine inch cock and a penchant for rough sex, had pleasured her several times. However in the three weeks they had been home they hadn’t really discussed their holiday events, both being pre occupied with their busy careers. Sarah was actually beginning to think that her husband Ted had some regrets about his wife becoming a slut for old men, although he’d also had his little bit of senior sex pleasure when he’d had a drunken fumble with Janice the bubbly big busty 64 year old female half of a couple they had met, who had the hots for Ted almost from day one. Although he hadn’t fucked her Ted had admitted to the fact he loved her big tits and she gave one hell of a blow job.

So! It came as a welcome surprise to Sarah when Ted mentioned he had been doing a little bit of research and thinking how they could find older men, who would surely take a fancy to Sarah, if she wanted to continue. Sarah not only welcomed the suggestion, but reinforced the fact she wanted to by telling Ted that for the last week she had been working on a geriatric ward at a hospital and quite a few of the older gentlemen had made some rather explicit comments to her when she had been attending to them. “One of them has such a big cock, my mouth drools every time I see it and I’d just love to suck it. But if I did I could potentially lose my job so I can’t but it really makes me horny.” Sarah said.

So with the couple agreeing that they would pursue this little adventure they started to discuss options. Ted mentioned he had looked at swingers clubs but these attracted a predominantly younger and middle age crowd. He also mentioned a swingers and dogging site but he wasn’t too keen on having Sarah’s photo on the net, something which she agreed with. Then he mentioned he had found sex shop and porn cinema, only about half an hour from where they lived and reminded Sarah of the fun they’d had in the porn cinema in Germany, suggesting they could give it a try. As Sarah thought about it Ted practically sealed the deal when he told her that couples got in for free and that on Monday through to Thursdays the cinema offered senior citizen discount during the daytime. So with the next stage of their plan agreed, as they both decided they could get the following Monday off work, the horny couple had a few drinks and fucked like rabbits for the rest of the evening, all the while talking and role playing about Sarah having a nice old man’s cock.

Monday soon came and the couple prepared for their visit to the porn cinema deciding to go mid afternoon thinking that it would be quieter than an evening and although both Ted and Sarah were committed to their endeavour they didn’t want to risk a situation where Sarah felt overwhelmed. Sarah dressed practically for the occasion wearing a long knit button dress and calf length boots. She didn’t bother with underwear but packed a pair of panties along with some wet wipes and a bottle of water in her bag, also, much to Ted’s surprise she packed a tube of anal lube. Sarah noticed Ted’s surprised look and winked at him as she said “You never know.”

It took the couple a little while to find the store as it just had a plain black door entrance and no real window, situated down a small road off the main street, however they were surprised that, just as it had said on the internet, there was ample parking practically right next to it. Sarah practically breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that there were only two cars parked in the car park, thinking it was a sign that the place wouldn’t be too busy. Ted sensing her apprehension leant across, kissed her and asked her if she was sure. A few minutes later the two of them entered the store and were surprised at just how large it was inside. They were greeted by a smiling middle aged lady standing behind a counter, who introduced herself as Sandra, before asking them if it was there first visit. Once they told her it was she offered to walk them around and show them various sections of the store, finally pointing to a staircase opposite the counter by the entrance telling them it led to the cinema which was in the basement.

Ted told Sandra that it was the cinema that they were interested in and Sandra told him that as there was no admission charge for couples they could go down whenever they liked explaining that there was just one main screen but there were some side rooms where people could go for a little privacy if they felt the need. Sandra left the couple to it telling them to come see her if they needed any other help. Ted and Sarah went down the staircase and along a corridor which led to a doorway with curtains across it. Ted and Sarah both took a deep breath and entered the cinema. It had some very dim lighting around the walls and they could see there were about thirty or so seats. There were about half a dozen men spread out amongst the seats watching the movie which was playing, showing a blonde woman sucking on the big cocks of two muscular guys. Along one wall there were three doorways, each one having a curtain, similar to the one at the entrance, hanging to one side of it. Ted and Sarah walked over to the wall with the doorways and could see that they led to small, very dimly lit, rooms each one having a chair inside.

After wandering past the rooms they looked around the seating area and noticed that they were getting glances from most of the guys who were sat in the seats. They both saw that one guy, the closest to them, had his pants around his knees and was stroking his cock, which was rock hard. He shot them a smile and Sarah whispered to Ted that she didn’t really like the look of him and suggested that they found a seat somewhere near the back. Ted told Sarah he was happy for her to sit where ever she wanted to. Sarah scanned the dimly lit cinema, trying to see who she liked the look of and her eyes settled on a man on one of the rear rows and she smiled, thinking of what reaction she might get from her husband Ted when he realised where she was going to sit.

The man she picked out must have been the oldest in there, looking close to, if not over, seventy. He had wispy grey hair and looked very thin. Even from where Sarah was she could make out that the old mans right arm was moving and she was sure he was playing with his cock. She took her husband Ted by the hand and, ignoring the other men staring at her, she made her way to the old man. Sarah sat three seats away from the old man and made her husband Ted sit in a seat between her and him so Ted was just one seat from the old man. As they sat they startled him a little and he tucked his cock away. Sarah and Ted sat quiet for a few minutes, watching the movie, hoping the old man would take his cock out again but he didn’t.

After waiting a few more minutes Sarah asked Ted to lean across and tell the old man that she would enjoy watching him play with his cock. Ted did as she asked and after a couple of minutes the old man found his courage and pulled out his cock, which was semi hard. As soon as she saw it Sarah liked the look of it. It was long and not too thick and she watched intently as the old mans boney fingers wrapped around his shaft. After just a couple of minutes of him stroking his cock it was fully hard again. Sarah could feel her mouth drooling at the sight of it and she knew she wanted to suck it. Sarah undid several buttons on her knitted dress, enough to give the old man a nice view of her cleavage. The old mans stroking became a little more vigorous and seeing his excitement Sarah became more aroused and stood up, shuffled past her husband and sat in the empty chair next to the old man.

Once sat down Sarah pulled her dress open, exposing her pert breasts, her pointy pink nipples were already hard and tingling. The old man started at them and seemed unsure what to do until Ted reached across and started to squeeze Sarah’s left breast, gently tugging on her nipple. The old man followed Ted’s lead and began to fondle Sarah’s right breast in a similar way to what Ted was doing. The blonde beauty sighed as her husband and the old man played with her breasts, clearly enjoying it and she unbuttoned a few more buttons on her dress, lower down ones, exposing her pussy. Ted was also getting very aroused as he watched the old mans boney fingers digging into Sarah’s fleshy breasts and he released his own cock from his pants and underwear before starting to stroke it hard.

Sarah reached across and gripped the old mans cock, it was hard and felt nice, although not very big. She began to stroke it and the old man moaned with bliss. He lowered his head and began to suck on one of Sarah’s nipples and his boney fingers found her pussy, rubbing it and fingering her. The action drew attention from some of the other guys in the cinema, one of whom wandered up and sat in the row of seats directly in front of the trio, getting a closer look. As he watched Ted urged him to get his cock out and even have a feel of Sarah’s breasts. Sarah suddenly heard the old man groaning and he stopped sucking her breast and fingering her, before leaning back in his seat and tensing as stream of watery cum began bubbling out of his cock, all over Sarah’s hand.

Sarah asked her husband Ted to pass her the pack of wet wipes she had packed in her bag and began to clean her hand off, still staring at the hard cock of the man in front of her, her mouth was drooling at the sight of him. She felt like she wanted to suck him but by now there were one or two men watching and getting closer. She felt a little overwhelmed and began to button up her dress. “Ted felt like he needed to act quickly if the action was going to continue. and asked Sarah if she wanted to suck the cock of the man in front of her. “Yes but not right here!” Sarah responded. Ted asked the guy if he would come to one of the rooms with them and let Sarah suck his cock and the man couldn’t get off his seat fast enough as he nodded and began making his way towards the small rooms at the side of the cinema.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.