Sex With Seniors - Cover

Sex With Seniors

Copyright© 2023 by TedsTales

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story follows how a young couple, predominantly the female, begin and continue to have sex with much older people.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex  

It was late February, cold and damp in the UK. Ted had just gotten back from a long Military deployment overseas and had not only missed Christmas at home but also his wife Sarah’s thirtieth birthday. On the plus side he was now entitled to a full five weeks of leave and he had saved all of his operational allowances which he intended to put towards a nice holiday, to belatedly treat his gorgeous wife. Being away on operations had made it difficult to plan anything so he had been up front with his wife and asked her to do the planning.

Sarah had gone and booked a 4 week stay at an all inclusive resort in Tenerife. The island was well known for it’s all year around temperate climate and it’s golf courses, both Ted and Sarah being keen golfers. She had liked the idea of sunshine, days on the golf course, relaxing in the resorts spa, and enjoying fresh seafood, something Ted hadn’t seen whilst away, and nice wine, not forgetting lots and lots of sex. Whilst searching the internet Sarah had found a resort which had a special deal and was about half the price as other similar ones.

Wondering why she had contacted a local travel agent who had found out that the resort was one where predominantly senior citizens went in winter on a four month package. One of the couples staying there had returned to UK at short notice due to illness and the resort just wanted to make what they could before the summer season started. Sarah was a nurse and had dealt with a lot of elderly people and generally thought they were quite fun and interesting, with lots of life stories to tell. Plus between, golf, drinking, eating and sex she doubted her and Ted would be around anyone else that much so she had talked her husband into agreeing to go there, after all it was her birthday treat. Being a nurse and working for an agency had meant Sarah could easily take the full 4 weeks off work.

The couple had arrived at their resort, their transfer from the airport had been by car as they were the only two guests arriving that day, so it was nice and quick. Being on the same time zone as UK the couple felt fine after their flight and after checking in, freshening up in their lovely little studio apartment, complete with jacuzzi on the outside terrace they decided to have a walk around. They were clearly the youngest ones there, by a mile, but everyone the saw was really pleasant and chatty, offering to give them any advice on places to go and things to do. Before they knew it the couple were in one of the resorts bars drinking and chatting to a group of five other guests, two couples and a single man, Gary.

Both couples and Gary were all regulars, who had stayed at the resort several times, Gary had been accompanied by his wife on previous stays but sadly she had passed away. After much consideration and discussion with some of the couples he knew, he had decided to make the trip anyway, after all it was a better option than staying in the UK alone and suffering cold weather. Gary was only 63 but clearly kept himself fit and healthy and it came up in conversation that he used the gym daily. The two couples they were with were Pete and Jen, both well into their sixties, just your average looking couple, although Pete was a tall very large built man and Jen was also tall but very slender. The other couple, Andy and Janice, were both were very lively and both were on the larger side, Janice was very glam and bubbly lady, who was still very attractive for a woman in her sixties, wearing bright colours and clothing that showed off her curves, including her very ample bust.

After a few days Ted and Sarah were well into the swing of the resort, both making full use of the gym and spa, playing golf and generally relaxing, as well as miking up for lost time, due to Ted’s deployment. During the few days Ted and Sarah had been in the resort they had regularly seen Pete, Jen, Andy, Janice and Gary around the resort, even joining them for drinks and meals on a few occasions. They had seen a lot more of Gary as he was usually in the gym when they were using it. Ted and Sarah both found the other couples really interesting and good fun to be around so they were really enjoying themselves.

As days went on they couldn’t help but think that Gary seemed to be trying to spend more time with them than the two couples. He chatted to them in the Gym, often sought them out by the pool and usually asked them to join him for a drink if he saw them walking around. Ted started to observe that when Gary was in their company he was paying a lot of attention to Sarah’s body, clearly admiring his wife’s long legs and firm C cup breasts. Far from being annoyed at this Ted found himself enjoying the effect his wife was having on the old man and began to engineer situations where Gary was very close to Sarah, like making sure they were sitting next to each other in the large resort jacuzzi, which sat about twenty people.

The main reason why Ted wanted to see if anything would develop was that for some years he had tried to get Sarah to involve others in their sex life, both men and women, however Sarah had always resisted. He thought he had made a breakthrough a year ago when they had gone into a porn cinema in Germany and whilst fooling around they had attracted the attention of an old man. Sarah had teased him and stroked his cock a little and allowed him to cum over her bare breasts. When they had been back at their hotel afterwards they had talked about it and Sarah has confessed that the old man had a fine cock and she was tempted to suck it but whilst she was trying to push herself to do it he had already cum.

So! Ted knew there was potentially a “slutty wife” somewhere inside Sarah but he had never found the time or right situation to release it, despite all their erotic adventures to date. Ted himself was no stranger to sharing his partner, having been involved with a former girlfriend with whom he used to attend swingers clubs and go dogging together. He guessed that Gary, if he was still sexually active, probably wouldn’t have had sex since his wife passed away so he would jump at the chance of a sexual encounter with Sarah so it was all about getting Sarah on board, which he planned to start doing that very evening.

The couple decided to go for cocktails before dinner and Ted urged Sarah to wear one of her looser and more revealing dresses, now she was getting a little tan on her fair skin. “Plus, it will give the old codgers a bit of a thrill.” He said to her. Sarah dismissed his comment with a laugh but decided she would wear one anyway. Ted knew where Gary would be drinking so he led them out to where that was and they began to drink cocktails, although Ted stuck mostly to beer. Sure enough Gary showed up right on the time Ted expected him and as soon as he spotted the couple he made a bee line for them.

Before Gary made it to the couple Ted intercepted him, telling Sarah he was just going to the bathroom. When Ted reached Gary he told him he had a big favour to ask of him. When Gary enquired what it was Ted told him that he wanted him to be complementary to Sarah on how she looked this evening and make her feel good about herself as she was feeling a little out of sorts, which was a ruse. However it had the desired effect as Gary told Ted he thought Sarah was beautiful and he would make sure he told her. “Perfect!” Thought Ted as he headed off for a long bathroom break. Once he had been to the bathroom Ted made his way, slowly, back to where Sarah and Gary were sitting. Gary had actually sat in the seat Ted had been in and he was sitting very close to Sarah. Ted stopped short of approaching them and just observed their behaviour for a while. They were both smiling and at times laughing. Sarah was occasionally brushing her hair back, a sign that she was flirting with someone. Ted let this carry on for a few more minutes before returning and telling Sarah it was time to go and eat. “Do we have to honey?” I’m quite comfortable and chilled.” Ted knew she was getting hooked. Ted explained that if she didn’t eat the alcohol would render her incapable of doing anything later. As she stood she put a hand on Gary’s shoulder and bid him good night.

“Why don’t you meet us later in the resort jacuzzi?” Ted asked Gary. “Give us your number and we will message you when we are going over, meet us there for late night drinks.” Ted said. Gary smiled and Ted passed him his mobile for Gary to enter his number. Once done, the couple headed off. Over dinner they talked, Ted commenting that Sarah was getting very friendly with Gary. Sarah told Ted that he was a sad old man and she felt a little sorry for him so she just wanted to be nice. “How nice would you be prepared to be?” Ted asked. When Sarah asked what he meant Ted mentioned the incident at the porn cinema when Sarah has stroked an old man off and after she had admitted she had been tempted to suck him. Sarah didn’t answer, just looked bashful. “You could always make amends now and he deserves a treat after what he has gone through.” Said Ted.

Sarah kind of changed the subject but as they spoke Ted’s words went around in her head and she began to think Ted was serious and wondered if she would actually do something given the opportunity. After dinner, with a good amount of wine, they went back to their room to change. Ted handed Sarah his phone, asking her to message Gary and he went and picked out a swimsuit for Sarah and some swim shorts for himself. Ted heard Sarah chatting to Gary on the phone and smiled to himself at the fact she had choses to phone Gary and not just message him and listened to the way she was laughing and being a little flirty. When she finished Ted passed her the bikini he had picked out for her and she blushed when she saw it was one of her skimpiest. “Are you sure you want me to wear this?” she asked.

“Sure!” Said Ted smiling. “It will give any old codger there a real treat.”

The couple headed over to the resort jacuzzi and saw that it was quite full. They also saw Andy and Janice sitting in one corner of the big square jacuzzi and managed to slip into a space next to them but on the adjacent side so they were practically facing them, Ted making sure he sat next to Janice and that there was space on the other side of Sarah ready for Gary to sit in when he turned up. Gary arrived a few minutes later and as he shed his robe and climbed in, automatically seating himself next to Sarah, Ted noticed that Gary was a traditional swim trunks guy and he also noticed that there was a considerable bulge in the thin lycra material of Gary’s swim trunks.

The group settled down in the warm foaming water, chatting and drinking, all the while people were coming and going but the jacuzzi was getting a little less full and none of the other people in there were close to the group. After Sara took a drink from her glass, emptying it, Ted whispered to her for her to ask Gary if he could get her a top up. When she did Gary reached for the bottle of wine he had brought along and placed on the side of the jacuzzi behind him. As he was filling Sarah’s glass Ted whispered again that when she thanked Gary to put her hand on his leg beneath the foaming water.

After Gary topped up Sarah’s glass he put the bottle down behind him and almost immediately felt her soft hand on his thigh as she said “Thank you Gary.” Sarah’s heart was beating hard, dreading some negative reaction from Gary but she couldn’t have been more wrong. As quick as a flash Gary placed his own hand on top of hers and held it in place on his thigh. The two of them stayed in this position, neither moving their hands and Sarah looked around to see if anyone had eyes on them. Nobody was looking and when Ted saw her looking around he asked her what was happening. When Sarah told him Ted could feel his own heart rate increase and his cock twitch.

“Let it happen, let him feel your leg too and see what happens. I won’t interrupt you, just go with the flow and whatever makes you feel good.” Ted said to his beautiful wife. With that Ted turned to face Janice, noticing her glass was empty and asking her if she wanted a refill. Sarah and Gary both noticed that Ted now had his back to them and considered the coast clear. Gary felt he had the confidence to be bold without Ted seeing them. Before he could do anything Sarah gripped the hand that was on top of hers and guided it to her own thigh, placing it there before replacing her own hand back on Gary’s thigh.

The two of them relaxed, giving each other the occasional glance and smile, whilst gently caressing each others thighs. Sarah was surprised how firm Gary’s thigh was, more evidence of how much he worked out, although he was nowhere near as big and muscular as her husband Ted. Gary was enjoying the feel of how soft, yet firm Sarah’s long thigh was and he began to get a little bolder, inching his hand up closer to her groin. Sarah put a hand on his when he got close and he thought he had offended her. Sarah held onto Gary’s hand for a few seconds, took a deep breath and quietly asked Gary to give her his other hand. Gary slid his right hand across his body and touched Sarah’s hand with it under the water. Sarah slowly lifted it and placed it on her right breast and left it there.

Gary couldn’t believe what was happening. Here he was, in a jacuzzi, sat next to a woman half his age, her husband was next to her and he had one hand on her thigh and another one on her firm breast. He gave Sarah’s breast a little squeeze and Sarah sighed as she sank lower in the jacuzzi, ensuring nobody would see Gary’s hand on her breast, although by this time nobody was close or even looking at them.

Sarah was feeling aroused by the whole situation and now wanted more. She reached her own hand up and pulled at the material of her bikini top, freeing her right breast from it. Once Gary realised he wasted no time in gently rolling Sarah’s hard nipple between a finger and thumb. Sarah was getting bold and went even further, she slid her right hand up to Gary’s groin and began to massage his cock and balls, through the fabric of his swim trunks. Gary was in heaven and he pulled at his swim trunks, freeing his cock and balls from them. It was the first time Gary had been in a jacuzzi without his cock and balls covered and he loved the feel of the warm foaming water around his bare cock and balls. Not as much however as he loved the feeling of Sarah’s delicate fingers gently fondling them, as she was now doing.

Sarah fondled Gary’s cock and balls for several minutes and, whilst he was aroused, Gary wasn’t getting hard. He’d had a few issues with getting and maintaining an erection in the past and had turned to medication to help, but with his current situation he didn’t have any and hadn’t expected this level of interaction. He couldn’t believe his luck. He had a beautiful woman feeling his cock and it wasn’t working. Meanwhile, whilst all this had been going on Ted had briefly stopped chatting to Janice, as the frisky older lady had gone to the bathroom and Ted had turned back to Sarah to ask her how things were going. Sarah whispered to Ted that she had hold of Gary’s cock and that he had hold of her breast.

“How does his cock feel?” Ted asked. Sarah told Ted that Gary’s cock felt big, nice and thick, but it was difficult to say as it wasn’t getting hard. “Would you play with it if it was hard?” Ted asked. Sarah blushed and paused, feeling a little nervous before finally admitting that it felt nice but for now she had gone far enough. Ted kissed Sarah and suggested they say their goodbyes and head back to their apartment which Sarah agreed with. Once done Ted and Sarah headed back to their room and once there they were just over come with lust and fucked like crazy.

Whilst the two were fucking Ted began to ask Sarah about Gary, if she liked it that an old man had been feeling her tits and if she liked feeling his big cock?: Ted asked. Sarah couldn’t believe her husband was asking her this but she knew that over the years he had expressed a desire to see her with another man, especially after the porn cinema incident when she had admitted she did want to suck the old man’s cock before he came on her tits.

Sarah was now so aroused by the whole scenario and she felt something give within her, almost like her resistance to her own desire had gone. “Do you want him to fuck me?” She suddenly asked her husband.

Ted immediately looked into his wife’s eyes. “I’d like that if you would be happy with it.” He said.

Sarah paused before she said “I’ll try but I’m not promising. If it gets too much you have to promise to stop and never bring it up again.” She said. Ted promised and Sarah asked how things were going to move on. Ted suggested that Sarah should call Gary and invite him over, making it clear what she was proposing. After thinking it over she agreed and a very excited Ted gave her his phone, with Gary’s number already keyed up ready to dial.

Sarah took a few deep breaths and called Gary. When he answered she asked him if he had enjoyed the time in the jacuzzi earlier. When Gary confirmed he had Sarah told him that she would like him to come over and perhaps take things further. “You do know what I mean don’t you Gary? If you don’t want to, I’ll understand.” Sarah said. Gary asked where Ted was and Sarah told him that her husband Ted was with her and he was happy for Gary to come over and spend some time with her. Gary couldn’t believe his ears or his luck and told Sarah he would love to come over but he would need about half an hour. Sarah told him that was fine as she needed to shower and get ready for him. So with things arranged Sarah rang off.

Gary, whilst excited, was in a little bit of a panic. He knew why his cock hadn’t hardened when Sarah had played with it in the jacuzzi. He’d had a little trouble getting an erection for several years and always used viagra to help things along but since his wife had passed away he hadn’t bothered obtaining any. Fortunately he knew his good friend Pete kept a good supply, so quickly phoned him asking if he could borrow some, telling his friend he had gotten lucky but, despite Pete inquiring, not telling him who but assuring him if it went well he would tell all. Pete told Gary to come straight by to his apartment, which was only a minutes walk from Gary’s, as Jen was at the spa.

Once Gary had collected a couple of pills, again assuring Pete he would tell all but he had to go now, Gary popped one of the wonder pills and jumped in his own shower, wanting to be clean for the meeting. Gary was meticulous, he had even taken his toothbrush into the shower so he could clean his teeth as he showered, saving a bit of time. Maybe it was the excitement or maybe it was the pill he had just taken but Gary was sure he could feel a tingle and slight swelling in his cock, which he confirmed by giving it a little stroke and sure enough he could feel the blood coursing through the veins in his shaft. Confident things would work as normal he towelled off, dressed and just over half an hour after receiving Sarah’s call he headed over to her apartment, making sure he was’t seen on the way.

Sarah greeted Gary with a big smile, dressed just in a bathrobe. She ushered Gary inside and asked him to sit on the couch before sitting next to him. Gary looked around and saw no sign of Ted anywhere but did notice the doors to the terrace were open. “Do you know why I asked you here?” Sarah asked Gary.

“I have an idea but don’t want to be too presumptuous.” Gary replied.

Sarah told Gary that what had happened in the jacuzzi earlier was Ted’s idea and that it had turned them both on. “We have chatted about it and we want to take it further. Would you like to have sex with me Gary?” Sarah asked.

Gary could feel his cock swelling, at just the question and quickly replied “Oh my god. You’re stunning. Why wouldn’t I want to have sex with you. Any man would.”

Sarah told Gary she felt very flattered by his comments and told him she had never had sex with another man since she had been married so things had to go slowly and if she said stop she meant it. Gary nodded in acknowledgement and Sarah said “Ok Gary take me, have me. I want you to fuck me in front of my husband. Gary looked around and still saw no sign of Ted and just as he was about to ask Sarah where he was she loosened her robe, exposing her gorgeous C cup tits, leant back on the sofa and pulled Gary towards her. Gary immediately cupped one of Sarah’s tits in his hand and Sarah let out a sigh “Oh yes Gary feel me.” Meanwhile, Ted had been listening from outside on the terrace and when he heard Sarah sigh out loud he knew things had gotten underway so he risked parting the drapes over the terrace door enough for him to now see inside the room, without risk of Gary seeing him.

As Ted looked into the room he could see Sarah laying back on the couch, Gary leaning over her, squeezing her tits and sucking on her nipples. Sarah saw the drapes move and looked at the terrace doors. She saw Ted looking in and they both smiled at each other before Ted mouthed “I love you, enjoy it.” Sarah let her head fall back and put her hand on the back of Gary’s head, pulling it hard onto her tits using him to suck her nipples harder. After a few minutes she could feel her pussy throbbing and she began to push Gary’s head down towards it. Gary got the message, it had been ages since he had enjoyed the taste of a woman’s pussy. He slid down so he was kneeling on the floor and manoeuvred Sarah around so she was sitting in the centre of the couch, her legs spread over his shoulders and began to lick the blonde beauties shaven pussy.

Gary had never licked, or even seen a shaven pussy, he loved the feel of the smooth soft, plump outer lips and when he probed his tongue into the little wet love hole the sweet tasting nectar made his taste buds tingle. He couldn’t get enough of it and began to push his tongue deeper. Sarah began to moan louder and she pushed and pulled Gary’s head around until his mouth was over her swollen clit. Gary locked his lips around it and began to suck. “Finger me too Gary!” Sarah murmured.

Gary gently eased a finger into Sarah’s soaking wet love hole and began to finger her hard. Almost as soon as he started Sarah began to urge him on, “Oooooooooh yes! Deeper and harder Gary, give me more” she moaned ... Gary eased a second finger inside Sarah’s love hole, hooking one at an angle and went in search of her G spot. A few seconds later he knew he’d hit it when Sarah let out a loud gasp “Oooooohhhh God Yes Gary, that’s it, keep rubbing me there.” Gary was kind of grateful for Sarah’s direction as it had been a while since he had been this intimate with a woman, even before his wife passed away their sex had only consisted of plain vanilla intercourse just a few times a year. This experience was taking him back to the days when sex was a regular thing for him and his late wife.

Sarah continued to moan as Gary fingered, licked and sucked on her sex, frequently putting her hand on the back of his head, moving it and pressing his moth just where she wanted it. She rocked her pelvis, tilting it, allowing Gary to push his fingers in deeper and at a better angle to stimulate her. Her moaning was getting louder and the pre orgasmic sensations inside her were getting stronger, sexual energy coursing through her body. Her nipples throbbed and she cupped her breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples.

Meanwhile Ted was in awe of the sight before him. Watching his beautiful wife with another man was more arousing than he had ever imagined. His cock was rock hard and he was stroking it frantically as he focused on the pair. Sarah was getting close to her orgasm and she looked across at her husband. Seeing him stroking his rock hard cock made her even more aroused as she now knew she was turning him on by being with another man and her worries and inhibitions seemed to vanish. She now wanted more, she wanted her husband to see her being pleasured by another and she wanted her husband to know her own pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.