Sex With Seniors - Cover

Sex With Seniors

Copyright© 2023 by TedsTales

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story follows how a young couple, predominantly the female, begin and continue to have sex with much older people.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex  

Sarah Simpson lay on the bed, her eyes closed, enjoying the gentle post-orgasm tremors that still rumbled through her body. Her pussy throbbing, her nipples tingling, and her heart beating rapidly. A moment later she opened her eyes and saw her husband Ted’s face smiling down at her. “Good baby?” He asked her.

Sarah smiled, sighed, and replied “Fucking amazing! But I want that big cock in my throbbing cunt right now!”

Ted smiled and backed off the bed, settling himself into a chair he had placed at the side of the bed earlier, ready to continue watching the action unfold because the big cock his wife was referring to wasn’t his. It belonged to Dennis, the 63 year old travelling business executive they had met in the hotel bar earlier and whose room they were now all in.

It had been easy. Ted and Sarah had come to the hotel, not too far from their home, which was almost entirely used by people, mostly men, while were away from home on business. More often than not, whether married or not, they were eager and willing to indulge in sexual activity with a good-looking, much younger woman which is why Ted and Sarah targeted them.

The couple always dressed and acted as a professional couple who were also staying in the hotel on business. Ted usually wore a suit and Sarah wore a long dress that buttoned the entire length down the front, covered by a blazer to hide the fact, until she no longer wanted to, that she was braless, which was almost a game clincher when she rolled out their plan. They would scour the lounge bar making a mental short list of likely suitors then find their usual sofa in a quiet corner of the lounge which also faced away from the bar and most other tables. Ted would then busy himself with as many trips to the men’s room, following the likely candidates, as it took to cast enough sly glances at the adjacent urinals to pick two candidates, although Sarah had never failed to land the first choice, who seemed to be packing a good size cock.

Once the lucky candidate was chosen Sarah took over, walking past them wherever they were standing or sitting at the bar, several times and catching their eye, smiling, pausing to say hello before finally saying “ You seem to be alone. Please come join my husband and I, it would be nice to have some other company.”

For Dennis, the ageing, slightly balding and greying business executive, whose constant working from home away had cost him both his marriages and taken its toll on his body which was rather bloated from too many nights in a hotel bar, too many fried breakfasts and too much junk food eaten on the road, it had been a no brainer. There was no way he was going to refuse an invitation to go and sit up close to a young, blonde beauty like Sarah Simpson, regardless of the fact she was with her husband. He didn’t try to kid himself that he stood a chance of any action with someone he thought so stunning but just so spend some time in her company would be a treat.

So the three of them had sat together talking and drinking with Sarah perched on the sofa between her husband and Dennis. As time had passed Sarah had casually undone her blazer and sufficient buttons at the top and bottom of her dress, to bare enough of her smooth, athletic thighs to catch any man’s gaze, never mind the one sitting next to her, as well as make it obvious to Dennis that she was braless and give him enough of a view of her C cup breasts to make his cock harden and show a visible bulge in his pants as he fidgeted around trying not to make it obvious he was aroused from staring at the blonde beauty’s assets.

Moments after Dennis had treated them both to their third round of drinks, insisting on paying as it was all on his company credit card Ted had excused himself and gone to the mens room. As soon as he left Sarah had moved even closer to Dennis and casually put a hand on his thigh, making sure one of her own thighs was bared and that Dennis could see right inside her unbuttoned dress. Sarah could almost see Dennis drooling and, knowing she had him, she had popped the question. “Dennis sweetie. Do you think we would all be more comfortable if we took our drinks to your room?” Dennis had agreed in a flash and by the time Ted had returned Sarah had buttoned up her blazer and she and Dennis were stood waiting, drinks in hand.

Once in Dennis’s room Sarah had asked to use the bathroom where she had a pee before stripping bare, putting her panties in her bag which, along with her dress and blazer she hung one back of the bathroom door before putting on one of the hotel bathrobes that had been hanging there. After quickly checking her hair and make up she had returned to the main room to join Dennis and her husband Ted who had been chatting, mostly with Ted letting Dennis know he would be getting lucky and setting the ground rules that Sarah was in charge.

When Dennis caught sight of Sarah wearing just a bathrobe his jaw dropped, he could feel his heartbeat getting faster and his cock getting harder in his pants. “I hope you don’t mind me using your robe. I’ll take it off for you if you strip too!” Sarah said to him with a very seductive voice and lust in her eyes. Dennis practically forgot about the presence of Ted as he hurriedly stripped bare for the blonde beauty, who was now standing right before him. Dennis and Sarah were now standing face to face and Sarah looked down at Dennis’s hard throbbing tool. Ted had told her that when he had seen it flaccid in the mens room it had looked to be about six inches long. He hadn’t lied and Sarah could feel her insides churning at the sight of Dennis’s big cock now a stiff pole over eight inches in length and almost as thick as her wrist. “Ooooohhhh Dennis! That’s some fucking cock you have there sweetie!” Sarah had said, as she opened up the bathrobe, exposing her C cup breasts. Dennis stared in awe at Sarah’s milky white breasts and licked his lips at the thought of sucking on her hard pink nipples.

“Do you like my tits Dennis?” Sarah cooed. Dennis continued to stare at the fleshy orbs in front of him, neither of his wives tits had been as nice as the ones he was about to enjoy. He nodded his appreciation to Sarah and caught a glimpse of Ted moving a chair to the side of the bed which he then sat in. “Feel them Dennis. They’re all yours right now.” Sarah said as she took hold of Dennis’s hands and placed them on her soft breasts. Dennis gently cupped Sarah’s breasts in his hands before squeezing gently and feeling her hard nipples pressing into his palms. Sarah sighed. She loved her breasts being played with but Dennis still seemed unsure and nervous of what to do. “ Come on Dennis. Show me how much you like my tits. Squeeze them hard, pull my nipples and suck them.” She said in a firm tone to him.

The sight and sound of his wife exposing herself and being slutty with this man they had only met about an hour ago was now making Ted’s cock throb and he began to rub it through his pants as he watched Dennis follow Sarah’s direction, mauling, pinching and sucking on her milky white breasts and moaning with delight as he did so. Sarah let her head fall back and sighed with pleasure as she enjoyed the way Dennis was now becoming consumed in passion and enjoying her body. After a couple of minutes of this Sarah reached out and gripped Dennis’s throbbing cock, enjoying the feeling of blood surging through its veins making it swell harder and harder. She suspected Dennis hadn’t had sex in a while and when it came to him fucking her she wanted it to last long enough for her to orgasm so she had to release some of the pent up sexual pressure in Dennis’s big balls.

“Mmmmmmnnn! Dennis. I fucking love your big cock. Do you want me to suck it for you sweetie?” Sarah moaned. Dennis released a nipple from his mouth lifted his head and stared at the blonde beauty and nodded his head. Sarah slipped the robe from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor before stepping backwards so it was now laying between her and Dennis. “Make me!” Sarah said, as she took Dennis’s hands and placed them on her shoulders. “ Tell me to suck your big fat cock.”

Both Ted and Sarah could both see Dennis’s cock swell and twitch when he heard those words. If he had been unsure before he certainly wasn’t now as he gently pushed Sarah down onto her knees where she had dropped the bath robe. “Come on baby, take me in your mouth. Suck my big cock for me.” Sarah had stared at Dennis’s throbbing cock for a few seconds, admiring the big head and thick shaft, that would be inside her soon, and the big balls hanging down beneath it, that would soon be pumping their contents into her mouth and pussy before she leant her head forward and licked the dribble of pre cum oozing from the tip. When the sweet tasting fluid had washed over her tastebuds she had felt a tingling sensation from her tongue to her pussy.

Sarah loved sucking cock, she had done ever since, as a 16 year old, a friend of her dad, Pete, who she had a crush on at the time, had seduced her at a New years eve party. His new years kiss to her had been a lingering one and he had groped her pert ass pulling her against him so she felt his hard cock pressing against her tummy. Intrigued and aroused she had allowed him to sneak her away outside into the garden where they had kissed and, like Dennis had just done, he had pushed her to her knees and made her suck his big cock until he came in her mouth. Every time Sarah had sucked a strangers cock since her and her husband Ted had started their kinky quest and involved others into their sex lives, the words of Pete, as he had talked, guided and encouraged her on how to suck him played through her mind. Sadly she had never gotten to feel Pete’s big cock in her pussy but now things were different as she was the one in control.

Just like back then Sarah sucked, licked and teased every inch of Dennis’s big cock and balls. Moaning sounds of bliss as she set about coaxing the cum from his balls. It was even more arousing now than it had been with Pete as she knew her husband was watching. Sarah pleasure a moaning Dennis for a good ten minutes before he gripped her head and began to tense. Sarah gripped his saggy buttocks and pulled him closer, his thick shaft was forced into her throat and as Dennis began to shudder and groan “Oh my fucking God!” spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum shot into her throat and flowed to her tummy.

Once she had drained his balls Sarah stood, stepped away grabbed her glass of wine she had brought from the bar, took a big swig, smiled at her husband, which was now naked and stroking his own hard cock. For a moment she considered finishing him off but that wasn’t the agreed plan so she lay down on the bed, spread her legs and said to Dennis. “Your turn sweetie! Come and lick my soaking wet cunt and make me cum!” The words made her husband Ted chuckle inside because in their own personal sex life Sarah didn’t use such language or behaviour, indeed if he had called her “honey pot”as it was affectionately referred to, her cunt she would have probably slapped him and called an end to any sexual activity.

Dennis was suitably enthused at the proposition of tasting the blonde beauties soaking cunt and within a few seconds he had been laying on the bed between Sarah’s legs doing his best to remember how to pleasure a lady orally, as quite some time had passed since he had last done it. As he set about licking and sucking on Sarah’s pussy lips and clit the blonde beauty’s moans, pelvic gyrations and her hand pushing his mouth onto her harder gave him assurance that he was doing everything right and it spurred him on. “Ooooooooohhhh Dennis! Yessssss! That’s fucking nice. Do it harder!” Sarah had wailed as Dennis had gotten bold enough to push two of his chubby fingers into the blonde beauty’s soaking love hole and find her G spot which he rubbed vigorously.

Sarah’s moaning and gasping had increased as her arousal grew and grew. She had to admit it to herself that Dennis was a skilled lover and she now looked forward even more to receiving his big cock into her married cunt. Juice was flowing like a river from Sarah’s pussy as Dennis’s frantically fingered her and lapped away at her swollen clit, his arm and hand were aching and he was starting to sweat with the effort. Just as he was thinking he would have to stop he felt Sarah’s pussy tighten, almost crushing his fingers. “ Oooooooohhhhhhhh! Jesus! Fuuuuuccccckiiing Yes! YES! YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS!” Sarah suddenly shrieked as her back arched and her pelvis shot up, her pubic bone smashing into Dennis’s top lip, knocking him backwards. Sarah shrieked, bucked and gasped her way through her orgasm her pussy clamped so hard on Dennis’s fingers he had to pull them free for fear of breaking them.

As Dennis pulled his fingers free he knelt up and saw Sarah’s eyes were closed tight, her face flushed and scrunched up. He saw her husband Ted kneeling on the bed next to her pulling on both her nipples as she squirmed and shrieked. The sight was amazing, so amazing in fact they he realised his cock, was rock hard again. Ted released Sarah’s nipples and she finally stooped shaking as her body relaxed. Her eyes opened and Ted said “ Good baby?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.