Spermamancy Theory and Practice - Cover

Spermamancy Theory and Practice

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

VIII

Fantasy Sex Story: VIII - Inspiration and theory only get you so far: creating a new spell also requires experimentation and practice. When that spell depends on semen, that means sucking a lot of dicks. People around town are beginning to notice 19-year-old Laurel, and so are the covens.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Laurel was running errands the next day after lunch and sex with Steve. She spied Callie going into the drugstore across the street. Laurel rehearsed greetings in her mind as she moved to say hello to someone she hoped she could consider a new friend. But Skye was there, working as a cashier. As much as she wanted to visit with Callie, avoiding Skye was more important.

Later, after giving the band boys their blowjobs, Bruce again asked her out. “We can have a nice dinner and then I’ll get us a hotel room. We can take our time - do it right. I promise I’ll do everything possible to make it amazing for you.”

Laurel knew instantly that the answer was no, but it took her a moment to understand why. It wasn’t that Bruce was unattractive, and she certainly welcomed another chance to perform her research. And a nice stiff fuck would be a bonus, too. But Bruce set off warning bells in her mind. She could fuck Steve and Rick and never worry that they would become clingy. Even if they found out about each other she doubted they’d mind. Bruce, though, would become possessive, and that would cause way too many problems. The only way that would work with him was blowjobs along with his bandmates.

“I’m sorry, but no,” she told him. He was obviously about to ask why not. “That sort of thing is more boyfriend-y, and there’s someone I like.”

Kevin stood up, looking lawyerly: “So giving us blowjobs every day is cool, but going on a date and having sex with just him would be a betrayal of your feelings for some guy?”

Laurel nodded. Kevin patted Bruce on the shoulder. “The four of us have a good thing going here. Don’t fuck it up.”


Dylan had definitely been earning his pay these last few days of storeroom reorganization. That was fair, he supposed, after getting to slack and watch over the puppies before that. Laurel texted him in the late afternoon.

Laurel: Why don’t you come over to my place after work?

Laurel: I can cook for you!

Laurel: I think. I have to check what we have.

Dylan: Love to, but I’m beat. I’ve been using all of my muscles all day carrying boxes.

Laurel: We’ve got a hot tub!

Laurel: What could feel better than all those jets of bubbly hot water?

Laurel: You can borrow Theo’s trunks.

Laurel: And I’d be in a bathing suit too!

Dylan: Well, I can’t say no to that. Just for like 20 minutes, okay?

Laurel: I can’t wait!


Laurel answered the door, practically squealing with excitement. She was wearing a blue frilly bikini that was girly and sexy and suited her perfectly.

Damn, she had a body! Somehow her slim body was packing serious curves. when she turned around, he was truly stunned by the perfection of her ass. It was hard to understand how a girl so beautiful could be so shy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.