Spermamancy Theory and Practice - Cover

Spermamancy Theory and Practice

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

VII

Fantasy Sex Story: VII - Inspiration and theory only get you so far: creating a new spell also requires experimentation and practice. When that spell depends on semen, that means sucking a lot of dicks. People around town are beginning to notice 19-year-old Laurel, and so are the covens.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Laurel was beginning to associate the smell of coffee with sex, she realized as she waited for the end of Steve’s shift. She wasn’t sure if it was unique to Steve, or the kind of sex she had with Steve, though, so she let herself fantasize about Dylan. Boyfriend sex. Romantic sex, sometimes, but playful others, she guessed. She hoped. Soulmate sex? She told herself to keep her hopes in check, but her hopes refused to be restrained.

“May I join you?” Olivia’s voice brought Laurel back to reality. She didn’t look like a businesswoman as she had at their first meeting. She still looked classy, but now it was more of a New York about-town classy. Laurel nodded.

“How is your networking going?” Olivia asked. Laurel puzzled at the question. “Are you meeting more men? Any more steady appointments?”

“A few,” Laurel explained amicably. “I’m not sure how reliable some of them are, but I’ve been getting lots of practice.

“You’re very brave,” Olivia said, her eyes sparkling with admiration.

“What do you mean?” Laurel asked.

“Taking chances with your safety in pursuit of your goals. It’s admirable.”

“Oh!” Laurel bubbled. “These are all nice guys. I’m not in any danger.”

“Laurel,” Olivia began. She reached across the high-top table and put her hand on Laurel’s. “As much as we wish it weren’t so, in this world, any time a woman is alone with an unfamiliar man, there is some danger. Men are bigger and stronger, and more aggressive than us. Most of them are fine people, but you can’t always spot the ones who have mixed up wiring inside.”

“I’m being careful,” she said with a touch of hesitation.

Olivia withdrew her hand, and her appearance became sunnier. “I’m sorry. I don’t mean to worry you. I’m sure that the risk is minimal with a strong capable young man like Theo always within earshot.”

“Um...,” Laurel said.

“Or whatever plans Jennifer devised for your safety. A concealed handgun. Or at least some defensive magic?”

Laurel perked up. “Oh! I’ve got a spell for that! I don’t actually know the name. But if you grab a guy’s crotch and build a quick chakra matrix, you can...” She looked around and spoke more softly. “Give them an instant orgasm that makes them fall asleep.”

Olivia’s face went thin with worry. “Oh.” Laurel’s eyes questioned the sudden change in demeanor. Olivia explained. “I’m not sure that rewarding a man with climax is the best way to stop him from bothering you. Especially if he’s already heard that you’re the girl to go to for a good time. People talk in small towns, and it can sometimes inspire a sense of entitlement in men.”

“I’m being careful,” Laurel reiterated without much conviction.

Again, Olivia’s face became bright. “Okay. I believe you. But please - if you ever feel unsafe, or if you aren’t getting the support you need, talk to Jennifer about it.” She paused and spoke cautiously. “I don’t know if she sees it this way, but she has an obligation: to provide you with every resource and assurance you could want while you perform your very difficult work.”

“Um, yeah. Okay,” Laurel said, still shaken. “She’s taking good care of me. And, I mean, it’s just guys being pushy.”

Olivia frowned and shook her head. “I don’t think you understand. It’s not just libidinous men you need to watch out for. You are being watched. Other covens have quite an interest in you, but most of them aren’t being as forthright with you as we are. I honestly don’t know how far they would go to gain control over your research. Can you really be sure that all of the people you’ve met lately are who they say?”

Laurel didn’t respond - her face was frozen while she pondered the news. Olivia gave her a sad smile, gathered her things, and left.


Whatever worries Laurel had about Steve being a spy were gone from her mind by the time they finished lunch. It was too easy and comfortable with him - he was her friend. And anyway, there were no signs of any enchantments anywhere in his apartment.

Steve wanted to try shower head, so she sucked him off in the tub under the spray of warm water. They turned the water off before he came on her chest, but his semen slipped right off her and down the drain.

It was cold outside and Steve didn’t own a hairdryer, so Laurel decided to wait a while before leaving. She began to wonder what sorts of hair-drying spells existed. She made a mental note to look them up later, and for kicks tried guessing how they might work.

Back at home, she told Jennifer and Theo about her meeting with Olivia. Jennifer’s scowl, Laurel knew, wasn’t directed at her, but it was still intimidating and a little bit painful. The team agreed to think over what extra precautions they should take.

She met with the guys from the band before practice again. With the boys’ permission, she stuck a finger up each of their bums and stroked their prostates while she sucked them off. It went by fast enough that she was gone before Skye showed up.

Once Laurel was in the office with Rick during his break, she immediately took off her dress and tights. “I’ve got plans later and I don’t want to get anything on them,” she explained.

Again he kissed her and made her want to be his. He cast her bra aside and felt up her perky breasts. She melted into him. She lifted one leg and rubbed her thigh against his hip. She was most certainly in the mood.

“I’ve got a present for you,” he said softly.

“You do?” She asked, truly bewildered. Free beer was one thing, but what other sort of gift could possibly be appropriate for their relationship?

He led her to the desk and bent her over it, face-down. He pulled her panties down and they fell to her ankles, and then the floor. His hands enjoyed her smooth taut ass cheeks. And then she felt it: something hard and wet slowly penetrating her butt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.