Spermamancy Theory and Practice - Cover

Spermamancy Theory and Practice

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

VI

Fantasy Sex Story: VI - Inspiration and theory only get you so far: creating a new spell also requires experimentation and practice. When that spell depends on semen, that means sucking a lot of dicks. People around town are beginning to notice 19-year-old Laurel, and so are the covens.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Jennifer tasked Laurel with forest-fire prediction the next morning at breakfast. Of course, she still had the most recent Matchbox hiding place to discover, too.

During her liaison with Steve, she tried to picture sex with him being like it had been with Rick, or like she wanted it to be Dylan, but she couldn’t. Sex with Steve was just casual fun, and it didn’t seem like it could be any other way. But that was good - it was simple.

Tyler texted her asking if she would be willing to meet the guys from the band at the auto shop, a half-hour before practice so that “Skye” wouldn’t be upset.


It was cold out, so Laurel had worn a heavy coat and a winter cap, but inside the shop, the guys were just wearing T-shirts and jeans. A quick glance revealed a trio of space heaters keeping the room comfortable.

“Laurel, you’re absolutely fucking awesome,” Tyler told her with a magnetic gaze. “Most girls don’t get that sex can just be sex without all the other complications.”

“You’re officially our muse now,” the bassist told her.

Laurel blushed, but not without a measure of confidence. “I don’t actually know your names.”

“This is Kevin,” Tyler told her, pointing to the bassist who had just spoken. Then he walked up behind the other one and slapped him on the back: this was the one who had stopped playing while she sucked him before. “This is Bruce.”

Kevin added, “Our drummer is Skye, and while we value her as a band member, I think we’re all glad she’s not here right now.” Everyone chuckled.

She took off her coat, hat, and sweater. “So, I guess ... who’s first?” Tyler stepped up, naturally. “Anywhere on my front is okay, but I don’t want to swallow, okay?” She reminded them.

Tyler’s pants were already open, so the moment she was on her knees she had a mouth full of cock. Tyler’s moans were somehow boastful. He stood with his hands on his hips like a superhero. This time she didn’t feel nervous about performing in front of an audience: these guys appreciated her, and she could feel their anticipation in the air.

“Hey, Laurel,” Kevin said, “any chance you’d be willing to do this naked? I would love to check out that body of yours while I wait for my turn.”

“Um, well, I guess,” she answered. She stood up and swiftly pulled off her boots before realizing that watching her strip might be fun for them. Before her jeans came off, she shifted her glamour to her hips and butt. Tyler’s lonely dick dripped while she peeled them down. Then she focused on her legs, and she sat on an amplifier and wrestled the tight denim away. The only sounds were heavy breathing and her little grunts when the fabric fought her.

She drew their attention to her shoulders and breasts as she unbuttoned and removed her shirt. Kevin casually reached out and unhooked her bra. She covered herself with her arms while she took that off before lowering her hands with a bashful smile, revealing her lovely mounds.

Tyler was right, she reflected. This wasn’t about love or passion or even friendship - it was just sex. And a little magic, of course, but they didn’t know that. It could just be fun. Inspired by the realization, she became playful and pranced up to Bruce.

“Do you think you maybe want to hold on to my panties for me for a while?” She asked, blushing considerably. She turned around and thrust her butt at him, and he obediently peeled them from her. As she went back to sucking on Tyler’s dick, she saw Bruce sniffing them out of the corner of her eye.

Laurel hummed and Tyler groaned. The two bystanders whispered to each other and sometimes moved around to get a better view.

“Tell me what you like about what you see,” she mentioned. “Maybe I can learn from it.”

“God damn, you’re a special girl, Laurel,” Kevin said with a chuckle.

Bruce was still clutching her panties tightly. “Sometimes in porn, you can see the guy’s dick moving in the girl’s throat. Can you do that?”

She shrugged. “I can try!”

She was worried that it might come across as freakish rather than sexy, but she adjusted her glamour to draw attention to her jaw and throat before sucking Tyler down, briefly. Twice she made a wet gurgling noise and held his dick deep in her throat for a couple seconds before returning to tip work and catching her breath.

“Jesus! You can actually see her throat bulging!” Bruce muttered.

“That’s ... I’m ... Your face, right?” Tyler stammered. Laurel looked into his eyes and nodded. She cast her spell and pulled back at the perfect time for his semen to coat her forehead, nose, and cheeks.

She got up, smiled at each guy one by one, and then grabbed her phone and said, “Be right back!”

When she came back from the bathroom, Kevin was sitting on an amp, naked from the waist down and hard.

“Hey, what’s the thing you do with your hands?” Bruce asked.

She answered with the truth, knowing they’d think it a joke. “I’m casting a spell on you. Don’t worry, though - I’m not stealing your souls.” She got on her knees in front of Kevin.

“I guess you can do deep throat then?” He asked.

“Only a little,” she said conversationally. “But I’ve been practicing. My friend Theo and I have a tradition where we stream Gilmore Girls and practice on dildos most nights,” she explained.

“Well, I’d love it if you would practice on me,” he told her. She smiled and nodded.

She rubbed Kevin’s dick against the back of her throat as much as she comfortably could, frequently going shallow when she needed to regain control or catch up on her breath. Every time she took it back down he grunted.

She decided to change her position: on her knees with her ass in the air and her arms resting on Kevin’s thighs for support. She started to become more comfortable with holding his cock down her throat and swallowing, making wet humming noises. Kevin held his hands on both sides of her head, but he didn’t try to control her. It felt nice like he was participating more than just receiving.

Tyler and Bruce started moving around behind her. It was no challenge to guess what they wanted to look at. She wasn’t sure exactly how to make her pussy look its best, but she pulled focus there and worked a little on showing off the shape of her butt, too.

“Damn, that is some pussy,” Bruce whispered. Laurel swayed forward and back, fucking Kevin’s dick with her throat.

“Nobody’s even touched her and it’s wet all over!” He whispered again.

Kevin’s hands tightened just a little on Laurel’s head, and she understood. She knelt upright between his legs and jerked him until he ejaculated magically coded secrets onto her belly.

When she came back from the bathroom this time, Bruce was the one without pants. He was looking at her nervously. “Hey, um,” he began, blushing. “Do you think, instead of a blowjob, we could do it? I can’t imagine a girl I’d rather lose my virginity to. Your pussy is irresistible.”

Laurel glanced at her phone, already in hand. “Well, um, there’s not a lot of time before your practice, right?” She asked apologetically. She looked around. “And I’m not really sure where we’d do it here.”

“We can go to your place! Or a hotel or something!” He quickly offered.

She shook her head doubtfully. “I don’t think ... I don’t want to give your drummer any more reason to hate me.”

Tyler looked at his phone. “Yeah, actually I’m not sure there’s even enough time left for a blowjob.” The look of disappointment on Bruce’s face was heartbreaking.

Laurel looked at her phone again. “I can do it, but you’ve got to trust me and not freak out, okay?”

“Yeah, okay.”

She knelt in front of him and surrounded his dick with her lips. He sighed in great relief. She sucked lovingly on his knob, but also stuck a finger in her pussy, working it in and out. Then her wet hand was between his butt cheeks. She tried to push her pussy-slimed finger inside his butt, but his entire body tensed up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.