Spermamancy Theory and Practice - Cover

Spermamancy Theory and Practice

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

V

Fantasy Sex Story: V - Inspiration and theory only get you so far: creating a new spell also requires experimentation and practice. When that spell depends on semen, that means sucking a lot of dicks. People around town are beginning to notice 19-year-old Laurel, and so are the covens.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next day, Laurel did reverse cowgirl with Steve, setting her glamour to emphasize her butt, waist, and shoulders. When he made a comment about her pussy lips gripping his dick, she put some focus on that, too. After he came, he was dumb-struck.

She stopped by the pet supply store, but the puppy pen had been removed, and despite wandering the aisles extensively, she couldn’t find Dylan. Finally, she texted him. He explained that he was going to be working on a stockroom reorganization project for the next several days, but suggested she swing by at the end of his shift for a walk around town.

The reading she had performed with Steve hadn’t given her much to work from for the new location of the Matchbox car, so for a while, after returning home in the afternoon she was searching the house in vain. Then the team had a meeting to strategize about a new challenge: predicting upcoming forest fires in national parks.


In the late afternoon, Laurel went to Riley’s to meet up with Rick. She took her glamour experiments a step further, magically creating the impression of fuller breasts under her low-cut blouse. She also intensified people’s perceptions of the red in her hair even further and subdued the brown quite a lot.

After taking her to the office, Rick dropped his pants and leaned against the wall as usual. Laurel sucked his dick, and he groaned appreciatively as normal, but this time he couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.

“Hey, wait a minute,” he said, tugging on her hand to encourage her to stand. She wondered why he had stopped her.

He answered her with a forceful kiss. He held her body tightly and tasted her teeth. Then he grabbed her ass firmly with both hands as if trying to lift her up.

It felt strange to be making out with him. He was an adult - a real adult. Laurel still felt like a kid most of the time, but Rick probably had a mortgage and watched the news. He had more in common with her father than with her. Still, she could feel in his kiss how much he wanted her, and that felt good.

He unsnapped her bra, twirled her around, and reached up under her shirt. The way he massaged her breasts felt like he was doing it for her: it wasn’t a boy grabbing a toy he wanted to play with; it was a man using the secrets of her body to please her. Whatever he was doing, he was welcome to do it for as long as he wanted.

He nuzzled her neck and sniffed her hair. “You are unbelievably sexy today,” he said softly.

“I am?” She asked. His dick was still hard: it was poking her in the back. Without conscious thought, she ground her ass into him.

He grunted an affirmation as he peeled her shirt up, and she lifted her arms to allow him to remove it, and then cast her bra away. His hands were all over her body. His nose swam through her hair. She reached behind and touched his stubbly cheek. He had set aside his gratification to touch her like this. He didn’t just want to get off: he wanted to be with her.

“Are you a virgin?”

“No,” she answered softly.

“Do you like getting fucked?” He pulled up the front of her skirt and rubbed her wet crotch.

“Yes.”

“Do you come when you get fucked?” His hand stroking her pussy was hypnotic.

“Uh-huh.”

“Tell me what you want.”

She knew that she was making a decision, but she also felt like she was powerless. “I want you to fuck me.”

“Anything else?”

“And make me come. Please.”

She expected him to move her over to the desk, but he didn’t. Right there, standing with nothing to lean on, he reached under her skirt, pulled down her panties, adjusted his stance, and penetrated her. She moaned immediately - she had no hope of holding it back.

With an arm wrapped tightly around her chest, he thrust into her, pounding her pussy. Only the balls of her feet had any connection to the ground. It was all so out of her control. But it was in his control, and that was exciting. In her mind, she surrendered to him. She trusted him. She came and howled without any thought for where she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.