Spermamancy Theory and Practice - Cover

Spermamancy Theory and Practice

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

IV

Fantasy Sex Story: IV - Inspiration and theory only get you so far: creating a new spell also requires experimentation and practice. When that spell depends on semen, that means sucking a lot of dicks. People around town are beginning to notice 19-year-old Laurel, and so are the covens.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“I’m curious, Laurel,” Jennifer asked over breakfast, “do you ever adjust your glamour while performing oral on your young men?” Theo smirked and raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, no? Am I supposed to?”

Jennifer tapped her pen to the edge of her teacup. “We’ve established that the greater the sexual chemistry between the participants, the easier the invocation is to manage, right? That’s why Theo isn’t a helpful test partner, for instance. So it stands to reason that it’s worthwhile to take steps to improve your partner’s arousal and excitement.” Laurel nodded, a bit defensively. “Tell me, what sort of glamour do you usually use?”

“Alison taught me to draw attention to my legs, butt, and hair,” Laurel explained. The memory of her former teacher elicited a swirl of conflicting feelings. “She said those were my best qualities.”

Jennifer nodded. “Okay. But if you’re on your knees in front of a man and he’s looking down at you, what does he see?”

“I guess ... my eyes? And my mouth?” Laurel answered.

“Now you’re getting it,” Theo joined in.

“And often your breasts,” Jennifer added.

Laurel shook her head. “Alison told me that emphasizing them would backfire because they’re so small!”

“Laurel,” Jennifer said with a compassionate head tilt, “how old were you when Alison gave you that advice?”

“Fifteen, I think?”

“So you were in your first year of high school - less physically mature than most of the girls around you,” Jennifer speculated. “I’d wager that many of them had lower necklines and tighter shirts than you, too. Alison’s advice was probably good for that point in your life, but you’ve grown up a lot since then.” She chuckled. “And lately your wardrobe has certainly changed.”

“But they’re still small,” Laurel argued.

“They’re small, but you’re far from flat. You have a lovely woman’s figure,” Jennifer told her. “A lot of men like them small, but anyway you’ve got to work with what you’ve got. If you want to, you can tune your glamour to make them look bigger, or just emphasize their shape. When I was your age, my best friend used to regularly win wet T-shirt contests. She had a body like yours. I’m just saying, it’s easy to make adjustments that can have a big effect.”

“Works for fighting, too,” Theo added. “Make them focus on your left hand and then they’ll never see your right coming.”

“Okay,” Laurel said, opening the notes app on her phone. “Anything else I should try?”

Jennifer shrugged. “It’s always surprised me that you’ve never done anything with the color of your hair.” Laurel’s jaw dropped with the revelation.


Only one puppy was left outside the pet supply store.

“Did you do something different with your hair?” Dylan asked Laurel.

“No,” she shook her head casually. “Maybe the light just likes me today,” she said with a playful shrug.

“The light likes you a whole lot,” he answered with a wink.

Laurel picked up the remaining puppy and stood, holding it to her chest while it licked her hands with great determination. Despite all of Dylan’s efforts at chivalry, he could not take his eyes off Laurel’s cleavage.

“So, my dad’s on call tonight. There’s a horse that’s going to give birth any day now.” He explained. “I told him you were going to be a vet. He checked with the ranch and they said it would be okay if you observed. If you want.”

“Really?” She said, bouncing with excitement. She set the puppy down and then started toward him, but then glanced at her hands and stopped. “I would hug you but my hands are covered with puppy drool.”

Dylan patted her hands dry with the end of his apron. They shared a look that acknowledged the hidden intimacy of the moment.

“So, ah, give me your phone number and I’ll let you know if anything happens, okay?”


Just before the practice began, Bruce had watched Tyler typing out a text on his phone and grinning like an idiot. He wondered if it was to that girl again - the girl who’d come in yesterday and sucked Tyler off while they played. Tyler didn’t deserve a girl like that. Tyler didn’t need a girl like that - she wasn’t even his type! Tyler liked girls with big boobs and big hair who were drawn to stripper poles and even living in a small town, he managed to find plenty. Waifish good girls were Bruce’s type. But Tyler had all the blessings that were the gods’ to give, whereas all Bruce had were very fast fingers and a good sense of rhythm.

Sure enough, a little while later, the girl showed up. Nobody stopped playing. She set her backpack and jacket down by the door and took off her button-down shirt, leaving her in a tight gray tank top. Then she put on a pair of earmuffs - hearing protection for shooting ranges or construction sites. Was this girl even a fan? She unhooked her bra and somehow wiggled out of it without removing the shirt.

She was so fucking pretty. The thin fabric of her tank top stretched across her chest - Bruce could basically see everything. The great thing about small breasts, he figured, was that they never sag. There was plenty there to fill up a hand with supple springy girl flesh - why would you need more than that? You couldn’t titty-fuck a girl like this, but what’s the point when she’s got a mouth like that and, well ... He was sure that what she had going on under her skirt was even better.

Her skirt was pretty short too, but she had some black tights or stockings, so he couldn’t admire her legs as much as he wanted to. Still, the skirt tapered toward a narrow waist that just begged for a man’s hands. He wanted to lift up her tank top and kiss her belly button. He wanted to do a lot of things. But it didn’t matter - she was Tyler’s girl.

She moved a sheet of cardboard to the floor in front of Tyler to protect her knees - or maybe her tights - and then she pulled down his pants and began. Her lips were so ... something. Something amazing. Her lips, on Tyler’s cock. Of course, he had a smug smile. To his credit, Tyler kept playing his guitar and singing - although his was the easier guitar part. Bruce could only imagine what it felt like inside her mouth moving slowly back and forth. Sometimes she looked up into Tyler’s eyes like she was telling him she loved him and would do anything for him. So fucking unfair!

She pulled off her shirt and returned to sucking him. Her beautiful perfect breasts jiggled only slightly while she leaned forward and back on his cock. The muscles in her throat were moving, so she was sucking or swallowing or something, even though she was only working on the first two inches. He wondered what her nipples felt like.

She did something with her hands - something like sign language, although he couldn’t imagine why. Then she leaned back and jerked Tyler’s cock until he sprayed all over her. So fucking unfair.

She stood up, covered with come, as if she was about to leave, but Tyler captured her attention. He jerked his head, which seemed like some sort of question. She tossed her head from side to side indecisively. At least Bruce got a good look at her naked come-covered chest as she walked to the bathroom.

A surprisingly long time later, she came back out. She still had her earmuffs on and she was still topless, but now her arms were crossed in front of her breasts. In a way, Bruce pondered, that made her even cuter. She was half-naked but modest. She was shy but had just given a blowjob in front of three strangers. Her eyes sparkled with innocence even as her flat tummy tantalized with thoughts of sex. She was an innocent dirty girl. Fucking hot. She probably had a bedroom full of stuffed animals who had watched her fuck her boyfriends countless times over the years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.