The Kanyne Project - Cover

The Kanyne Project

Copyright© 2023 by HyperTronic

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Connie Ferris is a woman in trouble. Experimented on by her employers she escapes with the help of a bio engineered dog named Kay. She is pursued by the company and must use her wits, her body and her strange abilities to stay one step ahead of the their agents both human and inhuman.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Violence  

Now...

Conchita Ferris laid in the cheap hotel bed and tried to remember how she got there. When Kay jumped up on the bed and started licking her face and throat, Connie remembered. They had come into the ratty looking motel last night, foot sore and exhausted, and had argued with the hotel manager to let Kay into the room.

It was finally resolved when an exasperated Connie said, “If I give you a titty fuck, will you let my dog in?”

The manager frowned and looked Connie over. She was dressed in a green and black hooded poncho that covered her figure well and kept out the night’s chill. Connie removed her poncho and draped it across the counter.

Fred White, the manager, stared at her.

She was dressed in a tight t-shirt, denim shorts, and a pair of well-worn but comfortable-looking sandals. The revealing clothing revealed an incredibly curvy figure with huge tits, flaring hips, and a big ass. She could feel Fred’s eyes glued to her body, and she knew that the tight clothes had succeeded in achieving their desired effect. Her dark eyes glinted with her resolve, and she threw back the shortly cropped black hair as she faced him.

Connie drew the clinging t-shirt over her head, causing her breasts to bobble in front of the staring fat guy. She inhaled deeply, as if relishing the feeling of being ogled, which she did due to recent changes in her bodily chemistry. In the cool air of the office, her nipples hardened, and she could see the heavy-set guy behind the desk practically drooling as he stared at her enormous breasts. Connie smirked as he tried to calm down.

“Deal,” the manager said, and he came around his desk, unbelting his pants. Connie knew she had won, and her smirk grew wider as the man finally broke his gaze away from her breasts.

Connie laughed at his eagerness and turned to Kay, who was waiting patiently by her side.

“Kay, watch the door,” she enunciated carefully.

Fred stopped for a moment. The woman’s voice seemed strange when she said that. It had become lower and very harsh sounding. The dog actually nodded, and most strangely, it growled or sort of whined back at his owner. To Fred, it sounded like the dog had said OK, but that couldn’t be.

Fred shook his head and returned his attention to the Hispanic looking woman and her enormous tits. She was squatting now, the denim shorts straining against the firm flesh of her thick thighs as she played with her big brown nipples. Fred could barely contain himself as she arched her back and moaned out loud, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

Fred stood in front of her and dropped his trousers and underpants. His erection sprung free, and the woman looked at it hungrily. She took it into her hands and massaged it, taking great care to please Fred as he let out a deep moan of pleasure. It wasn’t a half bad looking cock, uncut and with a big round head. The woman enjoyed the sensation of Fred’s cock in her hands, stroking it and watching it get harder with each passing second.

“Let me suck it a bit first,” she said in a husky tone, “make it good and slippery.”

Fred just nodded as Connie wrapped her lips around his shaft and began sucking the turgid member. Sucking, slurping sounds filled the small room as Connie gradually increased the intensity of her motion, bobbing up and down as she worked her tongue around the shaft. With a gasp, she pulled away from the spit covered prick and held her big tits in her hands, the hot flesh spilling over her palms. She looked up at Fred and smiled with big, plump lips.

Connie wrapped her breasts around Fred’s cock as he crouched down and slid his hard rod between the deep valley of cleavage. His hands reached around to caress her soft skin, his touch becoming more urgent as she rocked her body back and forth. Fred moaned as Connie began to grind her body against his.

“Do it, baby,” she moaned, “fuck my big titties!”

Fred groaned and started sawing his cock back and forth in the sheath of flesh made of Connie’s breasts. The warm, soft skin of her mounds was indescribably wonderful, and Fred began to pant as he felt his balls tighten and his orgasm approach. His pleasure increased as Connie tightened her grip, her own excitement growing with each thrust. His heart raced as his cock pulsated in her tight grasp, and he was pushed closer and closer to the edge. He let out a deep moan of pleasure as he felt his orgasm building, and his entire body trembled with anticipation.

“Come on,” Connie said, her voice breathy and lusty, “shoot your big load all over my big fat tits!”

Fred cried out like he was dying, and gob after gob of hot spunk shot from his dick. The thick fluid coated the insides of Connie’s breasts, and she moaned at the feeling of the semen coating her tits. Fred pushed his cock into Connie’s face, and she engulfed it in her mouth, sucking and licking the softening shaft. Her lips glistened with his cum as Fred’s body relaxed. She licked up the remains of his semen from her mounds, using her fingers to scoop and scrape away the cum.

Fred wobbled back to his chair, pulling his underwear and pants up. He appeared dazed and confused for a moment before saying, “Two things, babe. First, make sure your dog doesn’t shit and piss in the room, and second.”

Fred leered at her. “Fuck me, and I’ll take half off the price of the room.”

Connie pulled her shirt back on, picked up her poncho, and thought for a moment. They needed all the help they could get, and masturbating the fat man had turned her on.

Connie looked at Fred.

“We’ll see in the morning,” she said, taking her keycard from his thick hand. “Me and my pal here are very tired.”

Fred stood there watching Connie’s big jiggly arse as she turned out the door, her dog following.

Connie went to bed with Kay on the floor. The dog looked at his mistress for a long time before drifting off to sleep. In the early hours of the morning, Kay awoke Connie with kisses on her face and neck, pushing aside the blanket with his muzzle to lick at her breasts that were covered by her threadbare shirt.

“Huh,” Connie said, “not now, honey. I got an appointment to screw that fat dude.”

Kay rumbled deep in his big chest, and grasping the neck of Connie’s shirt in his strong jaws, he tore the shirt open with one jerk of his powerful neck muscles. Kay quickly covered the woman’s big tits with licks from his long, wet tongue. Connie squealed in protest, but Kay slipped his long, thick tongue into her mouth to silence her. Connie moaned around the dog’s tongue as it explored her mouth. Kay’s tongue felt electric as it explored Connie’s mouth, and she could feel herself slipping further into a passionate embrace with the powerful animal.

A knock on the door made Kay sit up, his eyes boring into the panel. Connie’s face flushed as the dog slowly stepped away from her, allowing her to sit up and catch her breath.

“Kay, down,” Connie enunciated carefully.

Kay whined like a kicked puppy, giving Connie the biggest of puppy-dog eyes.

“Later, you horny bastard! I’ll need you to fuck me silly after I’m done with this jerk.”

Kay huffed and jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom to sulk. Connie got up from the bed and looked at her ruined shirt. She tossed it away and walked to the motel room’s door and looked through the peephole, her big tits shaking and bouncing with each step. Sure enough, it was Fred, looking a bit neater than he had last night, holding a bag of donuts and a carrier with two cups of coffee. Connie felt her stomach rumble at the thought of the greasy, sugary donuts and opened the door with a big smile.

“So about that discount,” Connie said when suddenly Fred was violently jerked back, and the coffee and donuts flew from his hands. A man in a black coat appeared in the doorway, holding a silver-plated rod and pointing it at Connie. Connie’s heart leapt into her throat as she stared in disbelief. She immediately remembered this thick-headed, balding thug.

“Not a word, Ferris,” the man hissed.

Connie looked into the man’s hard eyes and did what he told her to do. She didn’t say a word. She instead growled. The black-coated man’s hair stood up when he heard the half-naked woman make an animal-like sound while looking at him with a hatred and focus that didn’t seem human.

Kay ran out of the bathroom, jumped over Connie’s head, and tackled the man to the floor. His teeth broke the man’s arm, and a blow from his big paw knocked him out. Connie scrambled, putting on her poncho and grabbing her bag. They sprinted out to the parking lot with Kay in the lead. Connie quickly glanced around for anyone else in the area, but it seemed empty when a shadow passed over her and she looked up.

From the blue sky came a shape that looked like a big black V. Kay stood in front of Connie and shouted, “RUN!” in his half-voice.

Connie hesitated as she watched the strange shape come closer and closer. Its head looked like a bullet, and its wings were nearly black with streaks of gray and blue. The flying thing opened its mouth and screamed. The sound made Connie gasp and grab at her ears. In response, the big black and tan dog didn’t bark or growl at the monster descending upon him and his lover.

He roared.

Two months ago...

“Miss Ferris, can you come in for a moment?” Doctor Walter Spaulding was standing at the door of his office. He had summoned Miss Ferris to his office numerous times before, but his tone sounded different this time.

Connie looked up from the spreadsheet of names and addresses she was working on. She stood up, feeling a slight uneasiness in her stomach as she approached the door. She flipped her braid back over her shoulder and followed the doctor into his office.

The doctor sat at his desk, his hands folded. Connie stood there, waiting for whatever the doctor had summoned her for. He motioned for her to sit, and she did so quietly, crossing her legs. Connie had always been conscious of how she dressed and carried herself in public. Considering her body, it was critical that she retain a sense of modesty in order to avoid appearing too provocative. Yet her clothing did nothing to obscure the luscious curves beneath it.

She could see the flash of hunger in the older man’s eyes, and Connie shifted a little under his gaze.

“Would you like a glass of something to drink, Miss Ferris?” Doctor Spaulding asked her. Connie’s brow furrowed slightly in thought. What was this all about?

“Yes, please,” Connie said after a moment, “thank you, doctor.”

Spaulding went to a cabinet in the office and filled a glass with mineral water and ice. Connie did not see the drops of slightly yellow liquid Spaulding put into the glass. Spaulding handed the glass to Connie and smiled.

“Conchita, how long have you been with us? If I may call you by your first name,” Dr. Spaulding said.

Connie took a long drought from her glass, succeeding in ignoring the bitter aftertaste of what was likely very expensive mineral water. She hoped this wasn’t the kind that gave you the runs.

“You may, but my friends all call me Connie,” she replied with a smile. “I have been with Medical Innovations Incorporated for one year next month.”

“And you have done very well here as my administrative assistant,” the doctor said.

He was looking at her intently, examining her closely. Connie felt uneasy under his exacting gaze and also, inexplicably, aroused. She felt a sudden flush of warmth rising to her cheeks and quickly looked away, attempting to stifle the feeling that was growing within her.

“What’s wrong, Connie?” The doctor’s voice held a concern that didn’t seem genuine. “Are you alright?”

He’d gotten up from his desk and moved in front of her, staring down at the very attractive Latina. The erection that was growing there was causing his trousers to tent. Connie drank from the cold glass of mineral water, finishing it in one long pull. She gasped and looked up at the graying man looming over her. Her eyes were dilated, and her breath was coming in short gasps.

“I don’t know what’s come over me, doctor,” she said.

Her voice was husky and low. Her skin felt alive with electricity as she simply sat there, trying to control the unholy need she now felt. She needed to fuck. But she knew that it wasn’t love she was feeling; it was something much darker and more twisted, like something was uncaged inside her, and she wasn’t the same woman she had been when she stepped through that door.

Walter Spaulding smiled and grabbed Connie by the shoulders, prompting her to stand before him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, trapping her in a passionate embrace. His kisses burned like fire, and Connie couldn’t get enough of them. She pulled at his clothes, wanting to tear them from his body. He pulled her away from him and, with an open palm, slapped her across the face. Connie froze, unable to comprehend what had just happened.

“You’re sick,” Spaulding said. “And only I have the medicine you need.”

He pointed to the raging erection that made his pants’ leg bow out.

“Take it out and suck it.”

Connie nodded, and almost without thinking, she squatted down and began unbuckling the doctor’s pants. She pulled down his pants along with his boxers to expose his hard fuck rod. His cock was long and thick, pulsing with every beat of his heart. Connie felt a sudden rush of arousal as she stared at the doctor’s hard cock. Her hands trembled as she took the shaft in her hands. She licked her lips as she felt the heat radiating off of his manhood. Connie could feel the hot blood coursing through his member as she softly stroked it with her fingers. She was amazed by its size and admired its perfection as she licked her lips.

Connie’s mouth enveloped the thick head of Spaulding’s cock and she slowly descended on the shaft. Her tongue played with the head of his member as her throat worked her way down until she reached the base of the shaft and then slowly moved back up, taking more and more of Spaulding’s organ in her mouth with each pass. Her lips were tight around him, and she could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth.

“You’re a good little bitch,” Spaulding said. “Hot, horny little slut. A big titted, cocksucking whore.”

All these compliments drove her further, and she worked Spaulding’s organ with more enthusiasm, taking it all the way to the back of her throat before pushing it out again. Connie’s spit and Spaulding’s precum dripped from her lips as she continued to suck on the big, fat organ. He reached down and grasped Connie’s braid and used it as a handle to push and pull her mouth up and down his raging cock. She felt her throat tighten as he thrust deeper, and the sensation of pleasure that washed over her made her moan in delight.

Spaulding moaned and groaned as he used Connie’s mouth as a fucktoy. Connie’s head was jerked up and down as Spaulding thrust his pelvis, pushing his dick as far as it could go into Connie’s mouth before pulling back until just the head of his cock was between her lips. Connie’s mouth was filled with pleasure as she savored every moment and every inch of Spaulding’s big dick.

“Ah, fuck! Here it comes! Here it comes, you cum hungry bitch!”

Spaulding shouted as he pushed Connie’s head all the way down and unleashed the powerful jet of semen deep into her throat Connie gulped, choked, and gasped for air as Spaulding continued to ejaculate deep into her throat. The sensation was overwhelming for Connie; she felt violated, humiliated, and powerless as Spaulding’s strong ejaculations kept flooding her throat with hot semen, and she knew that, in this moment, she had become nothing more than an object of Spaulding’s pleasure. And yet, she still wanted him; she wanted him to use her like a cheap whore and violate her body. Connie felt deeply ashamed of the pleasure she took from this violation, and yet at the same time, her body trembled with desire for it.

What has happened to me? Her mind wailed as she was finally released from Doctor Spaulding’s grip on her braid. She felt betrayed by her own body, unable to understand why it wanted something that she was so ashamed of.

Spaulding was leaning back against his desk, his cock a hard rod of iron sticking straight out. He was breathing hard and was looking at Connie with hunger in his cold gray eyes. Connie stood shakily and looked at him, her own breath ragged and hot. Spaulding started taking off his suit and kicking out of his pants.

“Get your tits out. I’ve wanted to see those big jugs since we hired you,” he growled.

Connie, the heat in her loins still raging, quickly pulled away her blouse, revealing the extra large cups of her bra. She quickly wiggled out of her dress and stood for a few heartbeats as she stood in her bra, panties, and stockings. She looked at Spaulding, with his slightly sagging paunch and enormous erection. He moaned as his eyes roved over Connie’s body, taking in her curves and her lusciously large breasts, and she could feel her own nipples tightening under his gaze.

“Goddamn, you’re a sexy bitch,” Spaulding said as he stroked his massive cock. “Show me your tits. Come on, take that bra off, and let me see those big udders of yours.”

Connie grabbed at the front of her brassiere and pulled it open, letting her breasts spill out of their confinement. Spaulding licked his lips hungrily, looking at the massive expanse of tit flesh on display before him; the woman’s large, dark nipples looked very suckable. That the formula worked like he had hoped filled him with an unbridled sense of satisfaction.

Connie came to him, and Spaulding grasped her breasts roughly in his hands, the fingers digging into the soft flesh as Connie cried out in pleasure. He pulled on her nipples, twisting them slightly to elicit a yelp from the dark haired beauty before bringing one of the huge teats to his mouth. He sucked on the big, dark nipple, his teeth clamping slightly on the hard nub. The pleasure Connie was feeling was only a small part of Spaulding’s satisfaction. He had been lusting after this woman for a year, and she was his, a pile of hot, squirming flesh in his hands. He moved from one breast to the other, teasing and biting as he went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.