Wake Up Call - Cover

Wake Up Call

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma has a sexy dream. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I awoke with my cock in Emma’s mouth. “Oh, sweetie,” I moaned. With my words, Emma’s mouth withdrew.

“I had a delicious dream,” she said.

“Oh?”

“I was walking in the woods, and at the side of the path, I noticed the cutest little button mushroom.”

I nodded and moved my hips upward, hopefully in an enticing way.

“I bent to touch the cute little mushroom’s cap. And what do you know?”

“Um...” I hesitated to take a guess.

“It felt so much like the cap of your penis.” She touched the cap of my penis.

“Ah.”

“Not only that, it grew! With my touch it instantly got bigger just like your penis gets.” Her finger glided around and around my cock cap, mixing her kiss juice with my sex seep.

“It kept growing,” Emma said. “Bigger and bigger and bigger, and pretty soon I couldn’t get my hand around the stem.”

wake-up-call-1.jpg

Emma’s hand circled my stem. She held me. My hips moved upward again.

“It felt so firm and soft and sleek, just like your real cock feels. Maybe not as warm. But the more I held it, the warmer it got. It got warmer and warmer and warmer.”

“Then what?”

“I had to stand up practically on tippy-toe to reach the top of it. It was swaying a little. Pulsing. I touched the rim just beneath the cap, kind of tickling it, and it responded just the way your real cock responds.”

Emma put her finger just beneath the rim of my cock cap and moved it around and around, back and forth. My cock responded.

wake-up-call-2.jpg

“See?” Emma said.

“Uh huh,” I groaned.

“And do you want to know what happened next?”

I moaned.

Emma smiled, a cat that ate the canary smile.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.