The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 9: A Foursome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Foursome - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Robert---Friday night was a repeat of last Friday night. The restaurant I mean. Doris was waiting at a table for 4 when Sue and I walked in. Jamal arrived about 5 minutes after we did.

Doris stood and hugged Sue. They air kissed. Then she hugged me and after running her tongue through my ear she said, “Thank you”.

It was then that I noticed how she was dressed. Gone was the conservative secretary clothes. Now she was a hot chick! She had on a blue dress that left nothing to the imagination. Her 36-d caramel colored breasts were barely covered and her nipples were clearly visible trying to poke holes in the fabric. It flared over her hips and stopped about mid-thigh. I figured she had on thigh high hose. Her heels matched her dress and were about 5 inches high. She was going to be as tall as Jamal. I bet he likes that.

We had just sat back down as Jamal walked in. As usual he was in his Marine uniform. I rose and shook his hand. The girls stayed seated as I introduced Doris. He leaned down and kissed Sue on the lips. Then when Doris offered her hand he took it and leaned in and kissed her on the lips also. She looked surprised but that set the tone for the evening.

Jamal asked about her job and told her about his. The steaks came and were delicious but sex was what was on everybody’s mind. Jamal could not take his eyes off Doris and I thought Sue might be getting jealous. But she handled it well.

Doris had taken an Uber to the restaurant so she would ride back to our house with Jamal. Sue surprised all of us. Jamal had parked next to our car. Sue opened the passenger door of Jamal’s car for Doris. Before she could get in Sue kissed her full on the mouth. Then she undid the back of her dress and pulled it down exposing those big tits. She tweaked both of them. She leaned in and told Jamal to enjoy them.

As we backed out we could see them kissing. I imagine Jamal was playing with those tits!

Jamal beat us home and was parked in the drive way when we arrived. We saw them kissing again. When Jamal opened her door and helped her out he kissed her again. Then he slipped her dress over her head! She stood there in our driveway in her high heels, thigh high hose and a lacy blue thong!

Jamal carried her dress but Sue took her hand and led her into the house. We went directly to the bedroom.

Sue took charge. They kissed then Sue told Doris to help her undress. Doris surprised us all by saying “Yes Mistress.”

When Sue was dressed in only a black thong they got on the bed. Jamal and I were sitting in chairs that had been brought in just for this occasion.

We watched as Sue and Doris were on their knees kissing. That went on for a good while. I am sure both girls were wet. Then Sue started on those big tits. The nipples were soon hard and Sue offered her’s to Doris. She sucked as Sue moaned. Then Sue was on her back and holding Doris by her head. She moved to her belly button then down further to Sue’s spread legs. We watched as Sue was getting more excited by the minute. Then Doris moved over her, placing her cunt directly over Sue’s mouth. Sue wrapped her arms around her hips and started to lick and suck on that shaved pussy.

In minutes both girls were climaxing and Jamal and I were hard and playing with our dicks. They laid in the 69 position for a minute as their climax passed then Sue said, “Jamal fuck her while Robert fucks me. When Jamal’s big cock entered her she came off Sue’s pussy and she screamed, “Oh God Yes! Yes! All the way please. God Yes!”

I was fucking Sue while Doris screamed and it was driving me crazy listening to her. It was not long before I heard Jamal roar along with me. I pulled out of Sue about the same time that Jamal did Doris. I saw Doris’ mouth cover that hole and I knew Sue was doing the same to her. Again we watched as they both had another climax.

Jamal and I switched places. I told Jamal to make Doris clean him as Sue cleaned me. Soon we were both deep in another pussy. This time we both lasted longer but the end result was the same. After we both experienced another mind blowing climax Doris cleaned me as Sue cleaned Jamal. It was a warm night so we decided to sit in the hot tub.

Jamal started talking about going to Camp Lejeune for six months then he would be stationed overseas for a year. He did not know where but seemed to think it would be in Africa. Maybe at that drone base in Miger. I told him I was working on a new software program for drones. Since one had been “Captured” by Iran a couple of years ago the military wanted some type of firewall to protect against that ever happening again. We bored the girls with this talk for about 30 minutes before we went back in the house. Jamal and Doris retired to his bedroom and I went with Sue to ours. We listened to her screaming a couple of times in the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.