The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 8: The Blind Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Blind Date - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Sue---I told Robert everything. He said he would take care of it. I believed him. He is the greatest husband in the world and I love him with all my heart.

Robert---After listening to Sue tell me about Doris, I started to do my research. I hacked Doris’ social media. Then I hacked her e-mail. I found out some very interesting things about Doris Simmons.

Doris was a submissive. She had let her lesbian lover talk her into threesomes with another lesbian, from what I could tell they both had used strap-ons. Doris was a bi-sexual and had suggested the next time they find a man for their threesome. The dyke did not like that idea at all. Doris also wanted kids. The dyke did not. That had started the argument that eventually led to them breaking up. On a recent e-mail to one of her friends she had mentioned Jamal and how he made her feel. Then she said how one of her friends had offered to set her up with him. She said she would do anything for a chance with him and she hoped her friend would take her up on that. She thought this friend was hot. She was talking about my wife! I thought the best approach to this was a direct one.

I called her and told her who I am and that Jamal was a good friend of mine. I told her before I set anything up with him I wanted to talk to her. We decided the next day at lunch would be a good time. I told her not to tell Sue anything about our date. We met at 11:30 at a Denny’s Restaurant. She was dressed nice. Long black hair, a conservative dress not showing any cleavage, and two inch working girl heels. Her amber colored eyes and that caramel colored skin had my dick hard after I sat down.

We ordered and after the ice tea was brought I started. “Doris this conversation cannot leave this table. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Jamal, Sue and I are good friends and I do not want to see him hurt. He is a Marine Gunnery Sgt. with 12 years in service. He plans on during 30 years so he is not halfway through. He has said many times he does not want the burdens a wife and family would put on him. Understand?”

“I think so.”

“Good. That will make what I am about to tell you easier. I share Sue with Jamal.”

“What? Little Miss Homemaker, “my kids are my life”, Sue Stark is fucking a black man outside her marriage?”

“No. you are not listening to what I am saying. I share my wife with him. She is not cheating. I am always there with them.”

“You are a cuckold?”

“No. Not at all. I like to watch but I also participate. Jamal and I use her anyway she wants or we can think of. It is always fun and there is no pain or humiliation or owning or any of those other things you might be thinking.”

“So it’s more of a Stag/Vixen relationship with him as the bull?”

“Exactly!” Imagine, a girl who reads!

“Neither Jamal or I are gay, or even bi. So there is no interaction between us other than one us directing the action.”

“So where does that leave me? I guess Jamal is satisfied with that situation. And I imagine Sue will not want another person interfering in her party.”

“Wrong Sue would love to turn our threesomes into a foursome IF it was a foursome with another woman. Two men is all she can handle at one time.”

Doris almost choked on her tea.

“You’re kidding? Not Sue! I bet she has never been with another woman.”

“Don’t bet too much because you would lose. She has been with three that I know of, maybe more.”

Now Doris is not eating anymore she is just starring at me.

“So let me get this straight. We have a foursome. I fuck Sue, you and Jamal. Is that right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.