The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 7: Sunday with the family

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sunday with the family - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

The alarm went off at 7 am. I was up and showered and met Jamal in the gym. He had already started his workout. He grinned as I walked in.

“I thought you might want to skip the workout this morning. I heard you and Sue after she left my room last night.”

“Funny I thought the same thing about you. I heard you and her last night also.”

We both started laughing. He jumped up and grabbed the pull up bar. I counted 30 chin ups then he got down. I jumped up and did 15. His were smoother than mine. He told me I should practice doing them with my knees bent. Then on to the incline bench where I watched him do a 100 sit-ups. He climbed off the bench barely breathing hard and I got on. I did a 100 also but was gasping when I stood up.

“You need to concentrate on breathing more while you are doing the exercise. I saw you holding your breath a couple of times.”

We used a couple of the machines that had weights attached. He corrected my form then advised me on using less weight and doing more reps. When we finished we went out the basement door and started our run. We walked about 300 yards first then he started to jog. We were side by side but I let him sit the pace. Maybe a little faster than I would normally do but I had no problem with it. We went thru the park then re-traced our steps back to the house.

While we cooled down Sue appeared with glasses of orange juice. We sat and watched the sun turn the cool morning to a bright day. It was going to be hot.

“Your mom called while you were running. She is bringing the boys home around noon. I told them we were grilling pork ribs and invited them.”

“I’ll go get my things and get out of your hair. I had a wonderful...”

“No, you do not have to go. Stay for the ribs. I want you to meet my parents. Dad was a Marine. He served a tour in Viet Nam. I am sure you will have a lot to talk about. And I want you to meet our kids. I am sure they will love playing with you.”

“But they will know I spent the night and that is not good.”

“They will not know if we don’t tell them. I have already stripped both beds and put on clean sheets. You go up and pack and put your suitcase in your car. Change into shorts and a shirt. Save out a towel and your swim trunks. That way they will think you got here before them. We’ll introduce you as the recruiter we both met at school this week. We invited you over for lunch and a swim since you were in town all by yourself. A nice gesture for a lonely Marine.”

Sue ran off into the house to get everything ready. Jamal looked at me and said, “There’s something I have been thinking about all morning. You knew about Sue and those black kids didn’t you?”

“Of course.”

“How? If you don’t mind telling me.”

“I saw Sue leave the dance following those kids. I followed her in case she needed help and I saw her sneak into that conference room. I thought I could not get in without her seeing me so I went outside and got behind some bushes at the window. I saw the kids fucking and I saw Sue playing with her pussy. When those car lights lit up the room she startled the kids but that black girl took charge of the situation. I could not hear what was said but I watched as they brought each other to orgasms and I heard that loud voice tell Sue they both had secrets before she left. Sue did fuck my brains out that night. I never felt the need to tell her I knew.”

“Are there other stories she thinks you don’t know about?” Maybe.

Well to make a long story short we pulled it off just as Sue said. When my parents arrived Jamal was sitting with me under an umbrella drinking a beer. Of course Jamal and Dad hit it off immediately as brothers in the Corps. They swapped war stories until mom made them get in the pool with the kids. They played until the ribs were ready then we had a wonderful meal. We talked a little more afterwards then Jamal said he needed to get back to the motel and prepare for tomorrow. He shook my hand and kids hands. He kissed Sue and mom on the cheek. He told dad and me how lucky we were to have such beautiful wives then left. Mom went on and on about how nice he is and Dad thought the world of him. Around five that afternoon they left and our lives got back to normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.