The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 6: Saturday Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Saturday Night - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Sue---Before we go any further I want you to know that this was all my idea. Robert and I have engaged in anal sex ever since our honeymoon. It was the first time for both of us and it has always been special. We have even experimented with double penetration. How you ask? With the help of various toys. Know what I mean? Ok, I’ll explain. Gees, sometimes I wonder about you people. Don’t you read?

Robert, sometimes not all the time, will work a butt plug into my ass. Then he will fuck my pussy. Other times he puts a dildo in my pussy and fucks my ass. I love it that way! His hot semen splashing into my colon drives me crazy.

Back to what happened Saturday night. Jamal wanted to grill again so we had some Angus burgers in the freezer. That with some French fries was our supper. After the dishes were put away I went up to the bathroom. I gave myself a good cleansing enema then showered while Robert and Jamal talked in the den. Those guys are really getting to be good friends. Maybe even better than Jamal and I. I know Jamal has talked more to Robert than to me in the last two days. Am I jealous? I don’t know. But I do find it odd. I put a little make-up on, mostly lipstick, then a cute baby doll gown that comes to just below my breasts. No panties tonight. I brush out my hair then lay on the bed and call the boys to come up. Robert knows what I want to happen. Jamal does not.

Robert---When Sue called us up to the room I winked at Jamal. Upon entering we both took in the site of Sue laying on the bed. She looked like a queen waiting on her servants to come service her. I told Jamal to kiss her while I started on her pussy. He laid next to her on the bed and immediately buried his tongue in her mouth while his hands explored her breasts under that sheer gown. She bent her knees giving me access to that sweet bald pussy of hers. In minute it was flowing and I knew she was ready for his cock. But now I had to get her ready for mine! With her knees bent I pushed her up a little. That gave me access to her rosebud. My tongue licked around it getting it wet with my saliva. At the same time my tongue went inside her back hole my index finger went into her pussy and found her g-spot. She had a small climax! That finger was followed by another. She was moaning and moving around. Jamal had one of her nipples in his mouth and she had her hands on her tits squeezing them together. I extracted my tongue from her asshole and replaced it with one of my fingers. She was screaming now. Something about God and how good it felt. Soon I added another finger and again I felt her body jerk in orgasm. My tongue was back on her clit as I moved my fingers inside her ass. Stretching and opening her up. I stepped back and told Jamal she was ready. She said she wanted to be on top so he laid on his back and she sat on him in the cowgirl position. She was still climaxing! She leaned forward and kissed him then put one of her breasts in his mouth. She shook her ass at me. That was the signal. While she was getting Jamal in position I had found the tube of lube hidden under the top sheet on the bed. I squeezed a large drop on her asshole which was slightly gaped, then another on the head of my dick. I saw the surprised look on Jamal’s face as I knee walked up between their legs and slowly eased my dick into her tight ass. Sue let out a loud moan then lunged forward taking the entire 11 inches of that black cock into her. His arms went around her pulling her tight to his chest and his mouth found hers. I had my full 7 inches lodged in her ass. I could feel that black cock thru the thin membrane separating us. I know he could feel me also. Sue was feeling us both! We finally got into a rhythm. Me in, him out. Oh my god! I thought neither of us could last long like this but it did seem to go on and on. All three of us enjoying the moment. Sue more than Jamal and I. She kept cumming over and over. Finally I felt cum running thru that big cock of his. That did it for me. I roared my climax just as Jamal roared his. Sue went into some type of orgasmic fit. I never saw her like that. She squirted then went limp. She had passed out! I got up first and went into the bathroom to clean up. When I came back into the room Jamal was lovingly patting her head and kissing her softly on the side of the face. He rolled her off him and went into the bathroom. I lay next to her. She was awake and kept thanking me and telling me how much she loved me. I was kissing her on the mouth tasting Jamal on her lips when he poked his head in the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.