The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 5: Saturday Afternoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Saturday Afternoon - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Robert---I was up at 7:30 and in the gym working out. Then I went for a run. Only 3 miles this morning I needed my energy for later. I heard Sue in the kitchen making breakfast when I came in thru the basement. I went upstairs and showered and came into the kitchen just as Sue sat my bacon and eggs on the table. Over breakfast she asked what time Jamal would be here. She thought she would have time to strip the bed and put clean sheets on it before he got here if I would help. I agreed and as we changed the sheets she started to talk about something else she just had to get off her chest. I told her to wait for Jamal. I changed into my swim trunks as she put last night’s sheets in the washer. The doorbell rang and I answered. Jamal was in a polo shirt that was stretched over that massive chest of his and a pair of cargo shorts. An overnight bag in his hand.

I invited him in and showed him to his room. I told him I would meet him at the pool.

He came out on the pool deck in flip flops and carrying a towel. He had on what looked to be military swim trunks. They were khaki in color and just a little bigger than boxer underwear. He asked about the water then dove in. Not a belly flop but a sleek dive that hardly left a splash. He swam a couple of laps then stood with me in about chest deep water. I asked about his morning.

“I am always amazed at how out of shape America’s youth are these days. Boys showed up that could not do one pull up. There were people who could not walk 3 miles much less run 3 miles. But like the ad says. “Many are called, few are chosen.”

About that time Sue walked out on the deck. She had a big beach towel wrapped around her. She arranged a lounge chair just like she liked it and spread the towel on it to lay down. She was naked as the day she was born!

“I wondered about her all over tan last night. Now I know.”

“She always sunbathes naked. Hey Sue! Spread your legs!”

She spread her legs so we got a view of her bald pussy. I imagined her smiling behind those sun glasses she wore.

I told Jamal about her having more stories that she thought she had kept hidden from me and he asked when I wanted to hear them. I told him right after we oiled her up.

We got over to where she was laying just as she sat up and was about to apply her suntan oil. Jamal took the bottle out of her hand and said for her to let him do it. I saw her smile. He started by dripping oil on her stomach. His black hands moved towards her breasts and massaged the oil in. Then he did both legs and high up on her thighs. I was tenting my trunks and Sue was moaning. I could tell she wanted his fingers in her but he was careful and only touched the outside of nether lips.

“Sue I heard you have more to tell. I’m betting it is something that happened at your school.”

“It was.”

“You teach 5th grade don’t tell me...”

“No not with one of my students. Robert, remember last year we chaperoned the senior prom.”

“Yes.”

“While you were talking to one of the other chaperones I noticed a couple, a black couple. They were kissing on the dance floor and I started over to tell them it was not allowed. But before I got to them they walked off the floor and towards the hall that led to the restrooms. I followed not letting them notice me. Directly across from the girl’s restroom is a small conference room. They opened the door that was supposedly locked and went in. I gave them a couple of minutes then I followed them in.

It was just as I suspected she was on her knees giving her boyfriend a blowjob. I recognized him as a star on the football team and knew he was on his way to college on a football scholarship. But for some reason I did not break it up. She had on a dress that buttoned up the front and it was totally un-buttoned. She was not wearing a bra or underwear. Her brown breasts were exposed and I was fascinated by her very black nipples and aureole. I watched in amazement as he pinched her nipples as she sucked him. Then he made her stand up. He turned her around and bent her over the table, crushing those 34-c cup breasts into the top of the table. He put a condom on his big black cock as I watched. She must have been excited because he pushed into her all the way on his first shove. She moaned as he pumped away.

I had pulled my dress up in the front and had my hand inside my thong. I was rubbing away at my clit and had a couple of fingers inside me. Then a car pulled into the parking lot outside the big windows of the conference room. The boy had his eyes closed but the girl looked directly at me when the lights lit up the room. She just smiled and continued to let him fuck her. Suddenly the boy opened his eyes and jumped back pulling his cock out of her.

“Mrs. Stark. oh shit. Please don’t say anything. I’m sorry. Please this will kill my scholarship.” He was quickly putting his cock back in his pants and zipping up. The girl raised up with her hands on the table. I could clearly see her breasts.

“Bobby, go flush that rubber and clean up. Don’t worry about Mrs. Stark, I’ll talk to her. Everything is going to be just fine baby now run along.”

The boy did run out of the conference room. He slammed the door behind him. The room was dark again just the soft lights from the parking lot. She got up off the table and did not button up her dress or say a word. I had extracted my fingers from my pussy after having been discovered and just stood there. She was looking directly into my eyes. When she was close she reached out and took the hand that had been in my panties. With her face too close to mine she raised it to her mouth and sucked my fingers. Now it was my time to moan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.