The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 4: Friday night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Friday night - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

All day Friday at school I was excited thinking about tonight. I rushed home to get the kids ready to go to Robert’s mom and dad’s for the weekend. They loved to keep the boys and were planning a trip to the zoo Saturday and a movie Saturday night. They would bring them home Sunday afternoon, I got back as Robert was getting home. I jumped in the shower and when I came out Robert had selected my clothes for me. I planned on a pretty conservative dress but Robert had different ideas. Laying on the bed was that little black dress I only wore on special occasions, a lacy black thong, sheer black thigh high hose and my 5 inch black heels. The dress did not need a bra since it had a halter like top that gave my breasts the little support they need. I love that dress!

After Robert showered and put on his usual khaki pants and blue blazer with a white shirt he went over the rules one more time. Robert wanted to make sure both Jamal and I understood he was not bi-sexual and was in no way a cuckold. He was just interested in sharing me with another man like I had shared him with that girl in Florida. He kissed me on the lips requiring me to have to re-do my lipstick.

We were already seated at the restaurant when Jamal walked in. He was wearing his Marine uniform but it was green not the dress blues he wore at the presentation.

“Sorry I’m late I had a meeting with my boss and it went longer than I expected.”

Robert stood and shook his hand and introduced himself. I remained seated and Jamal said hello and leaned over and kissed my cheek. His big black hand was on my shoulder and I felt my pussy juicing up. This was going to be a good night. Or I hoped so anyway.

“No problem Jamal. Would you like a drink?”

“I’m not a big drinker Robert, but I would like a glass of fruit juice, pineapple if they have it.”

The waiter came and took our orders. Jamal got his pineapple juice and Robert and I ordered wine. The steaks were delicious and the talk was about our jobs and my life since I last saw Jamal.

Robert surprised me by telling Jamal how I had kept the fact that he was black from him. They both laughed at that and talked about Jamal’s adventures in the Marine Corps. I was feeling a little left out to be honest. They seemed to be bonding!

Robert signaled the waiter for the check, Jamal offered to pay but Robert said no it was our treat. Robert asked Jamal if he would like to come to our house to continue our conversation. Jamal looked at me. I think he got the idea.

“Jamal, Sue would like to relive some of the past with you and I have no objections. Know what I mean?”

Jamal looked at me. I smiled and took his hand, “Jamal, we have never done anything like this before, but Robert knows I have fantasied about you at times. I have always been faithful to Robert but he is offering me ... no, us a chance to relive our past. But before we take you home I need you to understand somethings. I love my husband, my kids, and my life. So this will be just sex, nothing more. Understand?”

“Yes.”

One more thing. Robert is not gay or bi-sexual. Neither is he a cuckold. He is sharing me with you. Understood?”

“Also I will not stand for any type of humiliation. If you start anything like that it is over.”

“I completely understand what you mean. Believe me I will not do anything to harm either one of you or your marriage. This is just re-living old times. So how do we do this? Get a motel...?”

Robert stopped him. “No Jamal let’s do this at our house. You follow me.”

We walked out to the parking lot. I want you to know my panties were soaked and I could feel the moisture running down my legs. We came to Jamal’s rent-a-car first. Jamal opened the driver’s door to get in. Robert surprised me by opening the passenger side door. Jamal watched as Robert kissed me deeply then untied the halter part of the dress. He pulled the dress down and kissed both my nipples. They were long and meaty and stood up when they felt his lips.

“Sue, you can play with his cock if you want but I do not want you make him cum, understand?”

“Yes Robert.”

Robert leans in the car and tells Jamal to enjoy his drive home and shuts the door. I scooted over next to Jamal and was French kissing him when the lights of Robert’s car shown in the windows. I know he saw me kissing Jamal!

Jamal started the car and followed Robert out of the parking lot. I was kissing his neck and rubbing his big cock through those green trousers of his uniform.

It was a short drive to our house and Robert was already in the driveway. We pulled alongside him and Robert opened my door. We walked thru the front door and into the living room which is just off the foyer. Robert guided me to a love seat. I sat and he spread my legs so that my dress was pulled up almost to my thong. My breasts had been exposed the whole time. He motioned for Jamal to sit next to me.

Robert took a seat in a chair across from us. In seconds Jamal had his tongue down my throat and was gently squeezing my breasts. As I started unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his neck he asked if the lie to my husband about him being black was the only lie I ever told him. For some reason my body stiffened.

“So I take it there are other things you have done without him knowing about it.”

I was turning red. His hand went under my thong and I know he felt the moisture.

“Wow Sue this is different. Robert, when I was dating her she had this blonde bushy pussy. Lots of thick blonde hair. So now you are shaving it?”

Again I blushed.

“I have it waxed every two weeks. Robert likes it bald.”

I felt my pussy tighten around one of his fingers that had entered me. I was close!

The finger exited my pussy.

“So every two weeks you go and another woman touches your pussy?”

“And her asshole. It is a Brazilian waxing front and back,” said Robert.

“Have you ever gotten off while this woman touched you?”

I look directly at Robert. Oh shit! Another secret about to be made public!

“Only a few times. It was when I first started. There was this girl, Linda, she told me to get naked. I thought that was how it was done. Then I laid on a table while she waxed me. After she was finished she applied some lotion to ease the pain. I was excited. I mean another woman touching me, then gently massaging that warm lotion into my pussy lips. She had me coming in no time.”

“Did this happen more than once?”

I look at Robert again. I hope my eyes said, “Please forgive me.”

“Yes, every time I went for about the first three months. After the first time she was using her mouth on me. It was wonderful!”

“Did you ever do her?”

“No she kissed me on the mouth and sucked on my breasts. I did suck her breasts and lick her nipples I fingered her but I did not use my mouth on her pussy.”

“It ended after about 3 months. I went for my appointment one day and was told she no longer worked there. I had never saw her outside the office and I did not even know her last name. She might have been married for all I know. But I swear that is the truth.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.