The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

I go home and relieve the nanny. I change into a tee shirt, no bra, and gym shorts. Yes I put on fresh panties. The twins are watching some Disney movie for the tenth time while I fix dinner for us. I am thinking how I am going to tell Robert about Jamal. Oh, don’t get me wrong. He knows J. Atkins was my first and that he had a big cock. He knows about the blow jobs I gave in high school and about the boy friends I had in college. I just left out the part where J. was Jamal, a black guy. And a couple of those guys in college had also been black. I just figured all he needed to know was I had fucked guys before him. What color they were should not make a difference, right? I mean a girl needs a few secrets. One more thing, I have been faithful to Robert since the day I met him in the coffee shop. A few little white (maybe black) lies should not hurt anything.

He arrived home and we ate. I put the kids to bed early and we sat in the hot tub. Naked of course! I told Robert about seeing J. Atkins today and his presentation. Then I told him I had met and talked with him in the gym and that tomorrow we were meeting him at a steak house for supper. I had already arranged it with his parents to keep the kids.

He thought it a great idea. He wanted to meet this Marine and he wanted to see who had been my first. Okay, everything is going good so far. I move over next to him and put my hand on his dick. He is getting hard.

“Robert I need to tell you something about J. Atkins, his real name is Jamal. And he is black as a lump of coal.”

He looks at me with those blue eyes of his. I feel his dick pulse in my hand. “So your first fuck was with a black guy?”

“Yes.”

“He was the one with the big cock as I remember the story.”

“It’s almost 11 inches.”

Now Robert’s dick is hard as a rock.

“You told me one time that his big cock was the only one that you ever fantasied about when making love. Were you thinking about the size or it being black?”

“Both I think.”

“I bet you want to fuck him again?”

“Only if it would not interfere with us. Like that time when we were on vacation in Florida and we picked up that girl on the beach. She and I fooled around then you fucked her. It never affected us. I will not do anything that would in any way jeopardize our marriage. I love you Robert and I would not leave you and the kids for anyone else in the world and I mean it.”

“Well how would we do this? In Florida we took the girl back to our hotel room. Really I think she was more into you than me. After I fucked her, as I remember it, you ate my cum out of her pussy, she left and we have never seen her again.”

“I was drunk when I did that.”

“But you did it,” he laughed. Ok, I did do it. Robert sat up on the edge of the hot tub. I was still in the water but I leaned over and took his dick in my mouth.

“If we do this I want us to have some rules.

First and without question, you fuck him only with me present. Anything else I will consider cheating. Understand?”

“Robert I would never cheat on you, I promise. I take our vows seriously.”

“Ok, second I am not a cuckold. I do not like taking orders from any one. Understand?”

“Of course.”

“If he starts this crap about wanting me to suck his cock, or hold it or put it in you, it’s over.”

“Agreed.”

“And I don’t lick anybody’s cum out of your pussy but my own. Understand?”

“Of course.”

“Robert what you are talking about is a Stag and Vixen relationship. That is perfectly fine with me and I think Jamal will understand. He was always so nice and I don’t think he has changed. He talked about how all his Marines were green, not black, white or any other color. If he don’t understand, well he can leave. I think we should explain all his to him at supper tomorrow night. That way if he is not in agreement with it then we shake his hand and thank him for his service to the country and leave. I will never see him again.”

Robert was still hard even though I had stopped sucking his 7 inch dick while we agreed on the rules. I eased out of the tub and sat in his lap. His dick entered me as I kissed his lips. Robert is the greatest husband in the world. I really did not think of Jamal until he was eating his cum out of my pussy.Then I had another great climax!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.