The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Sue---I had watched his full presentation. How much of it I would remember is a different thing. All I could think about was him. He wore his head shaved these days, unlike the short crew cut he wore in high school. He looked bigger if that was possible. More muscles. In high school he was a star athlete. Both in football and basketball. That’s how I had met him.

I was on the cheer team. We traveled to away games on the school bus with the basketball team but during football season it was different, not enough room. He was a senior and I was a junior. On one trip with the basketball team all the seats were taken so he sat down beside me. We talked like high school kids I guess. Then on the return trip he again sat with me. He asked me out! Our first date was just to get a hamburger and shake after school one day. Then the next weekend we went to a movie. He kissed me for the first time on that date. I had a couple of boyfriends before him but never a black one. He was different. So loving towards me. Like he was my protector or body guard. I felt safe with him. He talked about going into the Marines when he graduated so I knew this was not something that was going to be forever.

After dating him for two months it happened. We had engaged in some heavy petting. He had my bra off and was sucking on my small breasts, pre-kids breasts, now they are 36 d cup. I had his pants un-zipped and had fished out that big cock of his. Maybe I should explain something here. I was a virgin but ... and I guess it is a big but, I have given blow jobs. Not only to Jamal but to my two previous boyfriends. Both of who were white. I loved giving Jamal a blowjob. He was gentle with me and did not try to ram that big cock of his down my throat. And I loved his taste. He said that was because he did not drink a lot of colas he drank mainly fruit juice, pineapple being his favorite.

Anyway back to that night in the back seat of his grandmother’s big Buick. He was leaving in two weeks for boot camp and I wanted to get fucked. I had been on the pill for a couple of years due to my period or so my mother said. I later found out she knew about me giving blowjobs and she thought this might happen so she took precautions.

Jamal went slowly. He made sure I was wet and he had me almost climaxing on his fingers before I felt the head push into me. It hurt like hell!

I held him back with my hands on his hips. He asked if I wanted him to stop and I told him no. He eased in some more. I took more and more of that cock of his finally it was all in. He stayed still giving me time to adjust to his size suddenly the pain was gone and I was excited again. Oh My God! Fucking felt wonderful! Why had I waited so long? That was the first time. I told Jamal he did not have to use a rubber but he insisted. He was taking no chances with him going into the Marine Corps. We fucked 3 more times before he left. I wrote him a couple of times at Parris Island but he did not write back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.