The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 13: Two Years Later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Two Years Later - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Robert---The last two years have been hectic to say the least. Jamal did get out of the Marine Corps. I sent him to a clinic and got him the most advanced prosthesis made. He has a couple of them. One he uses when we exercise. He can even run on it.

It took almost a year to build my compound. Jamal designed the surveillance system. He hired dis-able vets to watch the monitors 24/7. He had a guard post at the front gate and a couple of guard towers around the fence. The Government picked up most of the expense for the sit-up even supplying the sensors and the cameras. I built two houses on the property. One for my family. It had a wing where my office and a room that served as a classroom for the kids was located. Doris’s office was next to mine and the Command Post where Jamal worked was also located in that wing.

Jamal and Doris had their own house just next to ours. We try to be very careful not to let anyone find out that we all four sleep together a lot of nights. Sometimes Sue sleeps at Jamal’s or Doris sleeps with me. I am sure everyone will figure it out sooner or later but who cares? I suspect that will slow down over the coming months. Doris is pregnant again!


Author’s Note---Enough of the feel good stories. Let’s get back to BTB and revenge stories. Read take 3. But be forewarned. This will be a different Robert, Sue and Jamal.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.