The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Robert---I got us past the nurses’ station then opened the door to Jamal’s room. He was finishing his lunch and almost jumped out of the bed when he saw me. I tried to shake his hand but he grabbed me in a big bear hug while sitting in the bed.

“How the hell...”

“I’m your emergency contact remember?”

Then Sue was on him smoothing him with kisses. She was crying at the same time. She composed herself for a minute then announced, “Doris get in here before I rape him.”

Jamal was grinning but got a serious look on his face when he saw the baby carriage. “You have a baby, good for you. Whose is the father? Is it you Robert?”

“Of course not Jamal, my swimmers are all dead you know that.”

“Jamal this is your son. I named him Larry, after your father.” She leaned down and kissed him for all she was worth. “I’ve missed you so much. Then while he laid on his back, she cried and kissed him with tears dripping on his face.

“Hey save that for later. We don’t want to get kicked out of the hospital.”

Jamal sat back up and Sue handed him his son. He played with the boy with his finger as we talked. Sue and Doris told him about quitting their jobs and coming to work for me. He listened for about an hour then asked if he could talk to me by himself. The baby needed feeding and the girls were hungry so I told them to go to the cafeteria and have lunch. Jamal said he could eat a hamburger and a milkshake so I told them to bring me one too.

As they left Jamal said, “Robert I don’t have much savings. I thought I would be in the Corps forever. Now it looks like I will be drawing dis-ability. I don’t know if it will be enough to support a wife and kid.”

“Jamal, you remember me telling you I was working on a firewall to protect our drones’” Yes.

“Well I finally figured it out. The Air Force and the Navy tested it and it works. Let’s just say they are paying me a shitload of money for it. But with that money comes some problems. It seems like the bad guys want to know more about it. Without anyone knowing about it. Sue and the kids as well as myself have had government agents guarding us for the last three months.

I decided to buy a small parcel of land outside of town and build a house on it. I mean to make it into a compound. Complete with a big fence and electronic surveillance. I need a chief of security. I’ve looked into it and this person will make a lot more than your salary in the Marine Corps. You want the job?”

“Robert I’m missing a leg I don’t know how much help I would be to you...”

“You design the system then sit in a room watching computer screens. You could do that in a wheelchair. We’ll get you the best prosthesis there is. In no time you will be walking without a limp. If you can get a weekend pass you can show the girls how well a one legged man can fuck.”

I got him laughing at that one. The girls and the baby were back with our hamburgers and shakes. We sat with him until visiting hours were over then went back to the hotel. The girls commented that Jamal was in a lot better mood when they came back with the hamburgers. I let it slide. That night when Doris was feeding the baby Sue whispered in my ear, “What did you do?” I told her to wait for Jamal to tell them. We had a good night and I did get to taste the left over milk direct from Doris’s tit. That baby is fat and I know why. That milk is delicious!

Jamal was able to get a pass that weekend. It started at 1pm –Saturday and ended at 7pm Sunday night. I watched the baby a lot. I got to participate when Doris fed the baby, Sue loves to be DP’ed! I spent the night sleeping in my room with the baby while Jamal worked out his moves with one leg. Oh there was the time where Doris came in to check on little Larry and me. I got a blowjob!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.