The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 11: Normal?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Normal? - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Sue---Did somebody say normal? There was nothing normal about that summer. The first week after school was out our seven year old boys went to stay with Robert’s parents for a week. Doris moved in with us. The sex was un-believable! We even practiced DP. How you ask? With strap-ons that’s how! I could get Doris to do anything. I tied her to the bed and spanked her ass! I bought nipple clips off a site on the internet and tortured those meaty nipples of hers. I found a vibrating dildo and a vibrating butt plug on the same site. She loved them both. Ok, so did I!

Jamal was working six and sometimes seven days a week at that school he was teaching at in North Carolina. When he had time he was always calling and talking to Doris. He was not big on e-mails but she said she sent him some very explicit videos of herself. She even borrowed our toys for some of them. It was around the first of November that he said he was finishing his class and he was being sent overseas. He would not say where but of course Robert knew. Jamal was going to Africa! He had 10 days leave coming over Thanksgiving and wanted to know if he could spend them with us. We girls said yes but Robert had a better idea. We had not taken a vacation that summer so Robert suggested we all four go to this resort in the Caribbean. Doris and Jamal said they would love to but they were sure it would cost too much. Robert said not to worry he would take care of everything including the airfare. So it happened.

Jamaica was beautiful and the water was warm. We had adjoining condos on the beach. We danced every night in the club house disco, walked on the beach and enjoyed some of the best dining ever. Oh yes we did fuck. Every night and in every position known to man! Doris was screaming so loud one night the resort security people came and checked on her! When Robert opened the door naked and they saw us three on the bed they left laughing.

It ended too soon. We found ourselves back at school. Jamal had left for Africa. We were all sad but Doris. She seemed happy and could not stop smiling. After Christmas holidays I found her throwing up in the girl’s bathroom. She claimed it was something she ate. By Easter she was showing!

I confronted her and she admitted she was pregnant and the baby was Jamal’s. I asked what she was going to do and she said, “Have the baby of course.”

“Are you going to tell Jamal? It is his, right?”

“Of course it’s his! Who else’s could it be? You told me Robert had a vasectomy after the twins were born so it has to be Jamal’s.”

Well I was not taking any chances. I told Robert and had him go to a lab. I sucked him until he shot off in the cup and in minutes we were told his swimmers were all dead. No chance he could have gotten anyone pregnant. Thank God!

I also knew that there was no way Jamal or anyone else could get me pregnant. When the boys were two years old I was diagnosed with cysts on my ovaries and had them removed. That’s why I never had to use rubbers or take birth control. Jamal knew this. But we were told by Doris she was on birth control. This was going to be a surprise for Jamal.

“I am not telling Jamal. And I don’t want either of you to tell him. This was my decision. I want to be a mother and I don’t want to wait another 20 years for Jamal to get out of the Marines. So I stopped taking my pills when he left back in June. I was ovulating when we were in Jamaica and it took. Now promise me you will not tell him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.