The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Robert---The next morning Jamal and I met in the gym. We talked a lot about last night. He mentioned that IF he was not in the Marine Corps, Doris would be the perfect girl for him.

After our run we found the girls lounging by the pool. We swam laps and talked. Then played with the girls carrying them on our shoulders, just having a good time. For lunch Jamal grilled hamburgers.

After lunch we cleaned up to watch a movie.

That never happened.

Sue---Why waste time watching a movie? Neither Doris nor I wanted to spend the last hours we would have with Jamal laying around watching a stupid cartoon movie. Robert and I had other plans. I wanted another of those DP sessions but this time with Jamal in my ass. What the hell! Just think how many times does a girl get the chance of having 11 inches of black cock stuck up her ass while her husband fucks her pussy? I am not going to miss my chance!

In the den I turn the television off. I direct Jamal to sit in the big comfortable chair. Robert and Doris are on the couch.

I get between Jamal’s legs and get his trunks off. I suck his cock until it is hard then I wiggle my ass at Robert. That is the signal and he knows what to do. He moves off the couch and starts with his tongue in my ass. I love that! I am moaning around that black cock when I feel his lubed fingers go into my ass. He is pulling and stretching. When he announces that I am ready I stand and take the lube and place a drop on the head of that black cock. I see the surprise on Jamal’s face. I turn around and sit down as Jamal guides his cock into me. Maybe 4 inches at first. Robert is kissing my lips. I glance over at Doris. She is playing with her pussy as she watches! Now I have maybe 8 inches in me. I raise up and sit back down hard. I feel his pubes on my butt. I am all the way in! I lean back and Jamal’s hands find my breasts. He is squeezing and Robert is biting my nipples. I am close but I hold off.

“Please Robert. Now!”

Robert knows just what to do and he leans forward. I am wet but I feel the lube he has put on the head of his dick. I love this guy!

With one big push he pushes his dick in me. I am so full!

I am sitting in Jamal’s lap with his 11 inches buried in me! I am leaning back with Jamal’s hands squeezing my tits and Robert’s dick is buried in my pussy. Robert kisses my mouth with lots of tongue and I explode! This is the biggest climax I have ever had. I fought to stay conscience but I lost that fight. I awake as I am laid on the couch. I feel a tongue on my pussy and open my eyes to see the top of Doris’s head. She is cleaning the cum out of my pussy! I have one of those post-coital climaxes that I love so much.

After relaxing a few minutes I feel a warm cloth covering my ass.

It is Robert.

“Don’t want to ruin the couch.”
“Thanks, where are our guests?”

“She took him to shower. I imagine they are fucking, she was pretty turned on watching us.”

“Robert, thank you so much. I love you with all my heart. This thing with Jamal is just fucking. I want you to know there is nothing more to it.”

“Hey don’t worry about a thing. I feel the same way you do and I am having fun also. And just so you know, Jamal is a really good guy. I like him a lot.”

“I’ve noticed. You two seem to have a lot in common. I know he talks to you more than me.”

“He protects the country with his body and his strength. I protect it with my mind. We complement each other that way.”

Doris and Jamal walk back into the room and say they would like to sit in the hot tub. Robert thinks that is a good idea but I say I want to shower first. They go outside and I run into my bathroom. I do another of those cleansing enemas then shower.

In the hot tub I find Robert again explaining his work on a software fix for the drones. Jamal is asking questions so I figure he is interested. Then while Doris and I talk about graduation coming up next week, Jamal is telling Robert about setting up security for a base in Miger. Boring!!

We ordered pizzas for supper. Over a slice of pepperoni pizza Doris asked if she could experience what I had this afternoon. I laughed and said I would permit it and she said, “Thank you Mistress.” The boys just looked at me. I touched her face with my fingers.

“But I am going to be more pro-active than you were this afternoon.” She blushed!

After finishing the pizza and listening to about 30 minutes of talk about electronic surveillance and modern warfare blah, blah blah. I stood up.

“I am going to prepare Doris for her DP. You boys can sit here and talk or come up and watch. Makes no difference to us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.