The Old Boyfriend Take 2 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 2

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The old boyfriend,Jamal,is back. This time he is a career Marine. Read what happens while he is on recruiting duty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   2nd POV  

Robert---My name is Robert Shaw. I stand 5’ 10” tall and weigh 180. I have a home gym in the basement and I try to get down there three or four times a week. I also run. I love to run! Maybe 5 times a week I go on a five mile run through a park close to our home. My problem is time. Between my work and helping with the kids there are just not enough hours in some days to get everything done. But I give it my best shot.

I am a genius. No really I am. My I. Q. is 160 that puts me in the top .003 per cent of the population. In the class with me are people like Albert Einstein and Elon Musk. Graduating high school at 16 and college at 20, then having a Master’s degree in computer science by the time I was 22 made me a job candidate for every internet company on the west coast, but I turned them all down. I wanted to work for myself.

I started my own company and I did very well. After 3 years I was what most people call rich. I own my home. It’s a 5 bedroom, three car garage, swimming pool, hot tub and tennis court mansion. I drive a new Mustang every year, I love that car.

I met my wife, Sue, one day when I stopped to get coffee. She was sitting at a table outside the coffee shop using their Wi-Fi. Or trying to I should say. I noticed her getting frustrated trying to connect and I offered to help. In minutes I had her connected and she was typing away. When she looked up she caught me staring at her. I am a naturally shy person but I summoned the courage to engage her in conversation without sounding like a serial killer. She invited me to sit with her. Before I left for the office I had found out that she was a fifth grade school teacher, single and would love to go to dinner with me the next Friday night!

Things progressed with me taking her to expensive restaurants and even a couple of concerts and plays. Six months later I asked her to marry me and two years later the twins were born. My life is great!

Sue---I’ve been Robert’s wife for the past seven years. And my life is also great. I dreamed of being a school teacher my whole life and now I teach fifth grade. I only do it because I want to. Robert makes the money in the family. That was why I was able to take a two year hiatus when the boys were born. I wanted to bond with them and I did. I breast fed my babies and spent every day with them until I returned to work. We have a nanny who comes in the morning and stays with them until I get home in the afternoon.

I work at a private school that has grades 1 thru 12. I teach math and science classes and I am usually off work by 1pm that gives me more time with my boys.

But today I was asked to go over and help chaperone at the high school since two of the high school teachers were out sick. No problem. This was what we called career week. Different companies came in every afternoon and set up booths in the gym. All types of different careers were offered. Today was Military Day. Members of different branches of the armed services would do presentations in the auditorium then be available for private conversations at their booths in the gym. I had never seen this before and I was interested in seeing how this went.

I got to the auditorium just as the Army man was talking. He stood at a podium and there was a big screen next to him where he clicked on a slide show as he talked about all the opportunities the Army offered. We saw pictures of him working on big trucks in a garage. He was always covered in grease and smiling at the camera. He ended his presentation and received a slight applause. Next up was a pilot from the Air Force. He talked about flying the new F-22 jets and how they flew 8 times the speed of sound. He was really excited about being a pilot and it showed in his presentation. The problem was he used a lot of technical expressions that went over the kids head. I am sure he understood what he was talking about but not anyone else. He showed lots of photos of him standing beside his airplane or sitting in the cock pit. There were a few of the plane in the air. Again he received mixed applause. Next up was a kid from the Navy. I felt sorry for him. He looked young and not use to public speaking. He told about living and working on a nuclear submarine. He related a story about sitting under the polar ice cap for 4 months living in cramped spaces. I did not think many of these students thought they would like that situation. We saw a picture of his living space and it looked very small. He received very little applause.

Then the auditorium went dark.

In the darkness came the sound of a very commanding voice.

“Detail A-ten-Hut! Right face, forward march!”

Then all you heard was the sound of loud footsteps, as the voice sang out, “Left, Right, left. Detail Halt. Left Face. At Ease.”

A spot light came on shinning on the podium. A very large black man stepped into the light. The screen next to him lit up with the Marine Corps symbol. You know the one. The eagle, globe and anchor over the words Semper Fidelis.

The man spoke in a voice that left no one doubting that he was in charge, “My name is Gunnery Sergeant Jamal Atkins...” As he went on about how 12 years ago he was sitting just where these students were sitting but at a different school, I almost fainted! He was my first! That’s right my first boyfriend, the first man who ever saw my breasts, the first man who ever fucked me!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.