Barista - Cover

Barista

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: The Barista at The Blue Coyote Cafe knows what you want. And what you need. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

The Barista at The Blue Coyote Café is so cute! I stop there every day after work just to see her smile. Of course I’m obligated to order something.

“What would you like?” she asks. With that smile. Those twinkling eyes. Like she knows.

Her smile says, “Would you like a blowjob? I do a good blowjob. I’d sit on that chair over there.

barista-1.jpg

I’d turn it around, like in the old westerns. The sheriff. The cowpoke. Is that what they call them? Cowpoke? Or one of those hard-boiled detectives. Steely insistent eyes. Forcing you to confess. To come clean.

barista-2.jpg

And your cock would be just at the right height.

So I could lick the cap. The cute penis slit. The sensitive rim. Licking with my lips and my tongue. Lapping like a kitten.

barista-3.jpg

And while I licked I’d be caressing your pouch. The scrotum seam. One finger, caressing much the way my tongue flicks your penis slit. And my finger would move back. Behind your balls. Caressing you there. And my other hand would be at my puss. My middle finger caressing my clit. That same rhythm. Like a kitten lapping. Licking. Flicking. Sipping now. Sipping your cock cap. Slowly, slowly, slowly. Like it will never end. And you can’t stand it. Almost too much. You need, you need, you need ... But now faster. Faster and faster. On my clit. On your cock. Oh yes! Faster and faster and faster. Forcing you to come clean.

And oh does your cream come. Spurt after delicious spurt. And I’m gulping it down. So much! So good! More and more and more! Filling my mouth. Filling my cunt.”

I take a deep breath. “Maybe a green tea,” I say. “The Jade Cloud.”

“Good choice,” she says.

I sip slowly, waiting for her shift to end.

barista-4.jpg

And then we go home.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.