Heat Wave - Cover

Heat Wave

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Seaman entrusts a friend to tend to his wife. They invite neighbors to cool off, then strip them and help their loveless marriage recover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   .

“Magda, your polyester top is making me sweat.”

“Wait. What are you doing? Your boyfriend is watching.”


The end of June packed a twelve-day heat wave with each day no cooler than ninety. My wife Magda and I lived in an apartment building. Each apartment has its own air conditioning, except for ours. We depended on fans moving hot air around.

Even before the intolerable heat wave, Magda had two friends who visited her daily so I got to know them too. One, Erin, was a short and plump yet curvy dirty blond. She began hugging and flirting with me soon after we met. If I weren’t the “forsake all others” type, I would have easily fulfilled all her needs and openings.

The other was a tall, slim yet shapely, Dutch woman, Noor — short for Eleanora. Though in her early fifties, I found her elegant movements and surprising Southern accent attractive. She was much more reserved about hugs and showing affection. Despite her “good girl” persona; she had a smoldering and casual attitude about sex being simple exercise. She often managed to bring up her husband’s prowess and how sexually satisfied she was.

I enjoyed her openness, but often got aroused when she began describing exactly how her husband made her cum when he opened her flower, or filled her mouth. My dick would tent my slacks and she’d smile as she pretended not to notice as I pretended not to notice her not noticing.

When she “confessed” he made her enjoy anal, my wife questioned how that was possible as she never allowed that or could imagine enjoying it. I saw that as a future opportunity to explore and expand her puckered resistance.

Noor also complained when her husband was out to sea for ten months at a time. She casually stared at my groin while yearning for her skilled husband. Magda enjoyed my struggle a little too much. She swore off blow jobs soon after we married and wasn’t interested in sex during three of four weeks a month. Noor seemed to always want sex and her mood revealed when she got some.

Poor Ned, Noor’s husband, seemed to have a lower sex drive than Noor. He also seemed embarrassed when she publically sang his praises. When I knew he was out to sea, I wondered about Noor’s sporadic, elated mood swings. I began to assume she had a potent vibrator to help her along. With her apartment above mine, we could hear her movements. When I turned off the TV, I could also hear her buzzing companion. She was always all smiles the next day and her model walk and hips’ swings were especially animated.

The fourth day into our heat wave, Noor invited us up for a pity brunch in her cooled rooms. It was ninety-two that morning so of course we accepted. Her room was at a cool eighty. I was surprised to meet another sailor there. Noor was about 5’10”, but Nash had to be at least 6’6” and 290 pounds. The gentle smiles and affectionate touches helped me quickly realize that Noor had help for her vibrator. When we took food to the living room, Noor sat on Nash’s lap. Was she showing off or trying to tempt me? Within an hour, she was gently kissing him — first on the cheek, then on the lips. Magda smiled, but was not surprised.

Noor said that Ned had asked his close friend Nash to look in on his wife and help her with any problems. When Noor started talking about how gentle Nash was despite his size as she stared at his crotch, she made it clear what kind of help she needed and got. I had to wonder if hers was an open marriage, or Ned just allowed her to satisfy her high sex drive with anyone or only with his friend, or if she were just flat out cheating on Ned. Before I figured it out, her air conditioning went out with a loud startling pop.

When Nash and I tried to revive her a/c, it kept tripping a breaker. She broke out four fans and iced drinks. It was now ninety-five outside. As the room temperature climbed up from eighty, our clothing became soaked in sweat.

Nash and I were in shorts and Polo shirts. Noor was in long, black slacks and a tank top over her C+ boobs. Magda was in sports shorts and a halter top. Despite having small B cups, she showed shallow yet long cleavage. Noor asked if she’d had a boob job since they looked bigger than usual. When she asked Nash to confirm, I knew that Magda had met him before and knew about his helping Noor. My stomach churned at the thought that my shy wife was also involved with him, or them. She had tamped my sex drive and I got used to a loveless marriage.

Maybe helped by some drinks loosening her lips, Magda smiled and said Aunt Flow just visited, so her boobs were naturally bigger for the week. My jaw dropped a bit at her candor with a stranger, but everyone else laughed. Much sexual tension broke.

Dripping sweat, Noor said, “We’re all friends here and this is just too hot without a/c.” She unzipped and dropped her slacks in front of us. Then she removed her top and started fanning herself in just her pink panties. After wiping sweat from under and around her plump, bare tits, she removed Nash’s shirt before sitting back on his lap. My cock throbbed.

I removed my shirt and we stared at my wife. She chose to stay covered. Noor got us more cold drinks then stood behind Magda with a cool cloth. “Are you sure you’re cool enough,” she asked? Magda nervously nodded and put her drink down. “Magda, your polyester top is making me sweat.” She rubbed the cooling cloth over Magda’s neck then between her tits. Why didn’t my wife object when Noor wrapped a hand around a sheltered boob? “Wow. These are so warm.” She stretched the halter top down, over my passionless wife’s right tit and showed us her nude bra.

“Wait. What are you doing? Your boyfriend is watching.” Noor ignored the comment, reached into Magda’s bra, and extracted a near C cup tit with soft, but stiffening nipple. She lifted and wiped my wife’s tit as Nash watched. The monthly size boost also reshapes her tit and makes it more titillating. Magda’s mouth dropped open, yet she didn’t cover up. She barely glanced at me, yet stared into Nash’s smiling eyes as they stared at her stiffening nipple. Maybe Noor’s bigger tits and pointy nipples around her ears helped her stay exposed despite her racing heart. Noor reached into her other cup and extracted, lifted, and wiped my wife’s other tit as we all watched. My cock twitched at her exposure and lack of resistance.

“There, doesn’t that feel cooler? You don’t need this heat trap anymore.” She untied the halter knot on her back and lifted the halter off. “This looks uncomfortable too,” she said as she unclipped and removed Magda’s bra. She helped Magda stand and shake her tits as Magda stared and smiled at Nash’s natural, swelling reaction. Standing behind her, she reached into the front of Magda’s shorts, pulled her legs apart, and checked the heat around her vulva then cupped her pussy inside her panties. “It’s hot and muggy down here,” she said as she pushed Magda’s shorts and panties to her feet.

“Hun, help her out of her clothes as I get another cold cloth.” Magda gasped then stood naked and mouth agape as Nash removed her shoes and lifted her leg high as he casually stared into her swollen, shaved pussy. Without resistance and with a growing smile, she leaned on his bare shoulders, then stood tall. Unashamed being the first one fully naked, she glanced at me and simply looked around, apparently confused about what to do next. Tits colliding sweetly as she hustled back, Noor smiled, “You may’s well help Nash out of his clothes, hun.” My wife eagerly bent for his tented shorts ensuring her tits rubbed his belly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.