Traitor: The Old Man and the Priest's Betrayal Book 1 Series 1 - Cover

Traitor: The Old Man and the Priest's Betrayal Book 1 Series 1

Copyright© 2023 by Hunter Johnson

Chapter 31: Papa Zora

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Papa Zora - Jason Kargo is falsely accused of his wife's murder, but fate has other plans for him. His aunt, the Empress of a distant Empire, invites him to join her and his grandfather in an alien society. The Empire boasts advancements in artificial intelligence, education, and health technology, but a sinister traitor plots to destabilize it. Jason embarks on an exhilarating journey through the stars to protect the Empire he loves. Ver 2 in the Warlord and Multiverse, Series 1. Version 2 2023

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction  

“Write on my gravestone: ‘Infidel, Traitor.’, infidel to every church that compromises with wrong; traitor to every government that oppresses the people.”

> ― Wendell Phillips

Marine telepaths futilely attempted to interview Papa Zora, his surviving bodyguard, and his clone when they regained consciousness. They were resistant to telepathic techniques.

The Lawyers convened a tribunal. Telepathic Marines and Marine AIs protected the judges and attendees. The doctors identified Papa Zora and the judge separated him from his clone. The lawyers charged Papa Zora and permitted him to defend himself or seek counsel.

“I’ve no charges to answer from this illegitimate court convened by this criminal in front of me,” Papa Zora smiled disarmingly. He launched a telepathic attack on Jason.

Zora surprised Jason; a vice squeezed his head; he couldn’t concentrate. ‘Push, Jason,’ said Winston. He pushed, meeting strong resistance. He took a breath. Jason was determined.

Jason viciously shoved Papa Zora back and out of his mind. The telepaths looked at Jason wide-eyed. Papa Zora blocked them. Papa Zora once more attacked. Jason laughed at him. “Come on; you pervert criminal, do your best.” He felt another push. It was powerful and had a different style of attack. Jason blocked the attack and held Papa Zora at bay.

Jason gritted his teeth. “Now, you bastard, it is my turn!” Jason shoved his way into Papa Zora’s mind. Papa Zora frantically tried to resist and push him out. Jason entered Papa Zora slowly to show how helpless Zora was. He leisurely looked through Zora’s thoughts and memories. Zora was a truly evil being. It was a filthy, evil mind. Jason withdrew to give Papa Zora transient hope.

The foreign part of himself gained control. I will punish this maggot, this blight; I will inflict agony on Papa Zora far worse than the pain he inflicted on others. He entered Papa Zora’s mind, inserted horror and fear, and tortured him physically, mentally, and psychically in a dank dungeon filled with vile creatures, the substance of nightmares. Then he added monsters. The monsters moved purposefully towards Papa Zora as the beasts tore into his flesh.

The threatening, dim, alien dungeon heated until the space was unbearably hot. The slime on the walls came to life and sucked in psychic essence. Zora smelled the foul breath of the creatures. A creature pounced on Papa Zora, its claws tearing at the skin of Papa Zora. Papa Zora screamed. Demons possessed Papa Zora’s mind. Papa Zora felt himself tear apart and burn. He called again and again. “Oh God, no, they’re killing me. They’re taking my mind. Have mercy on my soul.”

Jason gave him more and gave him feelings of terror for an eternity.

The Marine telepaths entered Zora’s mind, following Jason. They found his memories and observed Jason’s punishment. They were in awe of Jason’s power. The telepaths interrogated Zora when his mind was open and defenseless. They confirmed Papa Zora’s heinous crimes.

Jason left the mind of Papa Zora.

Papa Zora sobbed.

“I believe that the Marine telepaths confirmed the crimes of Papa Zora. They can inform the tribunal what they found,” said Jason.

The telepaths described the many horrors perpetrated by Papa Zora over centuries and told how he killed the previous Patriarch.

Zora shakily lifted his hands with his palms raised in supplication. Jason had a sudden sense of dread, but it was too late. One of Papa Zora’s fingers pointed at Jason, and he fired an occult energy weapon. The Marine AIs shot Zora in the head. Papa Zora’s head exploded.

Jason had never felt such pain. His vision dimmed, and he lost consciousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.