Gabatrix: Force and Vehemence - Cover

Gabatrix: Force and Vehemence

Copyright© 2023 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 8: Mix Well

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mix Well - Set mostly after Gabatrix: Relics, two Shal'rein prisoners of war learn the truth that humanity carries the cure to the deadly Zilik's Disease. Meanwhile, a defamed chef follows his journey to win the United World's Alliance Fighting Tournament and possibly push into the Itrean Genta Tournament, a ruthless ultimate fighter competition where the rules barely matter. Story Contains: Human/Anthro, Love, Violence, Sex, Human Man, Female Muscle, Shark, M/FF, Bisexual, Female Alien, Birth, Impregnate

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Furry   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

It was the afternoon of the following day. Bransen slowly moved to his destination. His heart was aflutter even if it was challenging for him to walk. The pain medication was working well. The surgery had been a success, and he was mobile enough to make the brief walk out of the hotel. The spinal clamp was keeping him from losing his balance. However, even with the elevator to assist him, he leaned toward the wall to keep himself stable.

Nothing would stop him as the man approached the hotel room where Girsha’lar and Nir’vina were at. It had been in his mind all day. Most likely, they had finished up their day’s worth of fighting.

“Ugh ... ugh...,” Bransen winced. He paused for a moment and closed his eyes. His breathing was heavy, and his palm pressed to the wall. When he opened his eyes, he saw that one of the guards was looking at him. They were strict in how they maintained their post. He hoped that they would be lenient towards him. Nevertheless, a slight sense of trepidation remained. Would the guards allow him in?

“Jesd’ser,” another Yutilian tried to address him from the side. “You ... need help?” A fellow Yutilian staff member had seen the man struggling. She had left her alcove to see if he needed assistance.

“I’m fine...,” he told her. “I’m not far from my destination. Thank you.”

“If ... you need ... help ... call,” she struggled to say in English.

“After I’m done, I might need it.” He said nothing else as the staff member lowered her head in respect, her tail feathers almost hitting the man in the head as she returned back to her alcove.

Bransen summoned the will to keep moving. He wasn’t that far. He made slow steps toward the guards. Then, finally, he left the wall. His legs buckled under pressure as he tried to stand in front of them.

“I ... wish to ask if I can see Girsha’lar and Nir’vina ... if they’re here,” Bransen asked.

The two guards both stepped aside from the door. They said nothing as one of them activated their wrist computers on their wrap armor. The other guard placed her palm on the door panel. There was no questioning. It was completely different than the previous few days. Why did they do this? There should have been resistance on their part, but it wasn’t. Whatever happened was significant, something that played a role in allowing him to pass. The question was how?

It wasn’t as if he would question the process, either. It was to his benefit, after all. Finally, after a short time of the guard speaking in Itrean, there was a response on the other end.

“Yes, send him in,” Girsha’lar replied.

With that, the comms were closed. The other guard unlocked the door. Bransen’s heart was beating faster. A part of him didn’t mind the idea that he would be sitting down again once he got inside.

“Thank you,” he told the two before entering.

“Scream if you are in danger,” the guard replied. It was her only reply to him. The hotels were well soundproofed, but even Itrean hearing could decipher enough if he were in danger. However, he felt no real hostility. If Girsha’lar intended on ill will, she would have already done so.

Upon his entry, Bransen could hear running water in the nearby room. It didn’t take long before he pressed his hand to the wall again. There was also the faint sound of music being played. It consisted of what could be described as former Japanese heavy rock mixed with other instruments that Bransen didn’t recognize.

“The poor human almost crawled to us,” Nir’vina said.

“If I would have known, I would have carried him here,” Girsha’lar added.

Bransen turned his head. He was just within sight range of the nearby room, where two faces were staring at him. The man mounted his courage and proceeded into the adjacent room. Immediately, he could tell the place was cleaner than the garbage-laden heap before. He was greeted again by familiar faces. Both of them were in the pool, relaxing with their arms splayed out. They sat comfortably by the edge as if to let go of their tension.

“Wow...,” Bransen remarked as he braced himself to the wall. The pleasant sight of Girsha’lar and Nir’vina was apparent. The women were almost naked, much as the prior couple of days when he saw Girsha’lar. The water would splash against the top of their breasts. The man’s reaction was pleasant and surprised.

“Hmm ... even when injured, he is still drawn to us,” Nir’vina said. “Maybe that burning fuse is about to ignite.”

“Bransen ... come to the pool,” Girsha’lar said.

Her tone was much better than he remembered in the last couple of days. Before, she was cynical and drunk. This time, he could see that she was well-sobered and perhaps livelier. Girsha’lar tapped a button to raise the volume of the music slightly. The man was somewhat mesmerized by the view.

“Does it hurt standing like that, or do you wish to be in here with us?” Nir’vina asked him.

“Oh ... of course,” Bransen remarked. Nir’vina’s words snapped the man back into reality. He took his shirt off, exposing his bare chest to them.

“How is your arm?” Girsha’lar asked him.

“Still trying to fix it. I can still use it but in a fight? Not so much. I still need time.”

He took his shoes off and debated about getting his shorts wet. Finally, pain and exhaustion were the final answer to that. He leaned down on the edge and sat down. His feet and legs were emersed in the water. The pool was warm, being the perfect temperature that was neither too hot nor freezing cold.

“Ah...,” Bransen winced in relief.

“Too hot for you?” Girsha’lar asked him.

“No ... just right. I was almost expecting this to be cold.”

“Get in,” Nir’vina told him.

Bransen used his reserve energy to almost fall in. Water splashed everywhere, sending small waves across the pool. His back almost smacked the back of the pool. However, when his bottom landed, his body felt an utter sense of relief.

“Ah ... so much better,” Bransen said. His body being mostly buoyant, took enormous pressure off his back and legs. He practically melted to the wall as his arms splayed out.

“Now you know why we hate leaving the pool,” Nir’vina said.

“Especially with a recovering body,” Bransen replied. “I guess I’m lucky to still be standing at all.”

“Aww...,” Nir’vina lightly mocked him. She was quick. She used her strength and practically dived toward him. Her physique and natural affinity for the water allowed her to dart around quickly. She was almost a flash of orange before she was on him. She was right next to him in less than a few seconds. Her black hair was drenched as she gave a profound smile. The man didn’t feel much anxiety at what happened. He was in no position to resist, nor did he want to.

“So weakened down that he throws himself to the predators,” Nir’vina commented. “If only he had depth charges.”

“Mind tending to my wounds?” He asked her.

“Her only way of fixing things is to blow it up,” Girsha’lar replied. She continued to rest her back towards the wall as she gave a faint smile to him. Bransen’s eyes befell Nir’vina’s toplessness. She wasn’t as bountiful in chest size as Girsha’lar’s, but they were still large by Bransen’s standards. Her body was sleeker. From her red streaks that formed to her pasty smooth skin were breasts big enough for his hand to grasp. On each mound was a black nipple for the man to see. Her hand gently began to caress the man’s stomach.

“How is that?” she asked him.

Her hand was smooth. While she had clawed fingernails, she was being careful not to scratch him. The feel of a woman’s touch was the most comfortable thing that he had ever felt, drowned out by the long distance of companionship.

“Feels ... nice...,” He said with a smile to her.

“Tell me, Bransen.” She said to him. “Did you come here for the ... as the humans say, ‘one night stand,’ or did you come here just to sit with us?”

Straight and to the point. Bransen was careful in how he was going to word it. Even now, Nir’vina’s snout wasn’t that far from his face and neck. He pressed his hand to hers before looking passionately into her shark-like eyes.

“Let’s just say that I had a good dream about you two,” Bransen said. “Maybe it took me getting my lights punched out before it came to me.”

“A dream?” Girsha’lar asked him. Her brow lifted some.

“Yeah ... a weird one, but ... let’s just say it had a pleasant ending ... something that would make me crawl through the halls just to see you.”

“Hmmm ... a mixture of enriched uranium and antimatter,” Nir’vina commented. “Enough to...”

“My mate,” Girsha’lar told her. “I don’t think he was talking about that form of dream.”

“Shame ... that’s the only thing that I’ve ever had till I finally got out of prison. It’s like a curse ... to be denied it is a crime.”

“You must have really enjoyed working in demolition teams,” Bransen commented.

Her hands continued to stroke his chest. She was meticulous, but she hadn’t made any proposition to him. At least not yet. Her long tail and fin began to wrap around the man’s leg.

“You ... really wanted to be here? To be with us?” Girsha’lar asked him. There was severity in her tone in how she asked that.

“And he still hasn’t answered my question,” Nir’vina said.

“What do you think?” he asked her. “How many men have come up to you and asked to enjoy some intimate time together?”

Her nostrils flared as she brought her snout close to his cheek. She almost seemed to be sniffing him.

“Four,” Nir’vina answered. “Before Zilik’s Disease took them. No ... make that three. One of them got blown up, the one time I regretted an explosion.”

“You didn’t regret it,” Girsha’lar said. “And ... don’t worry. That wasn’t her that caused it. Assuming it wasn’t a lie.” A small smile came from the Shal’rein woman’s face upon saying that.

Nir’vina pressed her finger to the man’s forehead. Her clawed fingernail lightly dug into the man’s scalp, but she wasn’t trying to hurt him. Instead, she turned her head lightly, and their eyes were locked into one another.

“You know our past, Bransen,” Nir’vina said. “There’s no leaving this if you become a part of it. Do you desire to have us both?”

“Assuming you two won’t kill me and toss my corpse down the sidewalk for the scavengers to feed, then yes, I don’t mind.”

“Then who do you like more?” She pointed her finger to Girsha’lar. “I see you as I eyed her. You want her, but your voice ... it has less ... hunger for me.” She turned her head to look directly in front of his face. “A mateship must be equal. You must like explosions. Say it ... say it!”

“Just say yes,” Girsha’lar told him.

Bransen’s response was something that could have been expected. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her snout. Perhaps it was out of the desire of lust, but maybe it was to get to the point. He knew that Nir’vina meant well, despite how crazy she sounded at times. Again, the dream seemed like a prophecy. Two women would be the source of new salvation for him. This served as the inner desire to place his lips upon her.

“Heh ... heh...,” Nir’vina snickered a little bit. Girsha’lar was shocked. Her body snapped forward some as Nir’vina reacted with some surprise. However, to Bransen, he wasn’t expecting her reaction to it. She was practically giggling.

“Humans and their kissing,” Girsha’lar said. She slowly swam up, being meticulous in how she moved through the pool. In her towering and muscular form, she was actually graceful in how she did it. However, Bransen could only see so much of it before Nir’vina took her hands and gently grabbed both sides of his head.

“It’s so ... silly,” Nir’vina said. She lowered her snout. Her beak was practically level with his mouth before their lips pressed again. However, the second time didn’t make her giggle. Maybe she had seen enough human culture that it finally rubbed off on her. His hand wrapped around her hair as they passionately held their kiss. Shal’rein lips were almost nonexistent, being more of simple flesh than protruding tissue. However, it was still warm and soft to the touch. Even Nir’vina couldn’t deny that there was a feeling present when it was happening.

It didn’t take long before Girsha’lar’s hands were pressed against Bransen. She was so large that one hand was enough to engulf his head. Her massive breasts pressed against the man. Nir’vina broke the kiss before she tilted her head at Girsha’lar.

“We should make the vows,” Nir’vina said. “Before we have our way with each other.”

“Forget about the vows,” Girsha’lar replied. “The old ways are dead. Bransen knows what he’s gotten into.”

“The vows?” Bransen asked. “If we need to...”

“It’s not needed,” she emphasized.

There it was again. Bransen saw that inflection from Girsha’lar’s face, but it was for a brief moment. Whatever it was that Nir’vina brought up was quickly dismissed, not out of annoyance but something else. It wasn’t as if Bransen took too much notice of it, but he kept note of it regardless. Again, love was in the air, and it was the dominating factor in everything. He reached his hand and grabbed both of their breasts. The malleable tissue flexed in the man’s fingers. Immediately, the man could feel a tightening in his crotch as he let go of himself. It was here that he wanted to press his lips toward Girsha’lar. However, she wasn’t as open to kissing as Nir’vina was. Instead, she opened her mouth. Her large array of razor-sharp teeth was present.

“Trying to kiss me like my mate?” Girsha’lar asked.

“So, what do the Shal’rein do?” he asked.

“Heh ... you might regret asking that,” Nir’vina said.

Before the man had a chance to say anything, Girsha’lar opened her mouth as much as possible. She held onto the man as she brought it down to the man’s left shoulder. Before he had much of a chance to react, her teeth were slowly enclosed onto him as she bit down. Hundreds of razor blades poked against his flesh.

“Nng ... ngh,” Bransen lightly moaned. He felt a tiny amount of pain, but his body reacted as if he was being attacked. Nir’vina was quick to also help in restraining him.

“Sshh...,” Nir’vina told him as she put her finger to his lips. “Does that answer your question?”

Bransen relaxed and let the moment happen. Girsha’lar could have bitten down with all her might if she wanted to. She clearly had jaws powerful enough to rip into him. Bite down hard enough, and she could snap bones. Resisting only threatened to cut further into him. Instead, he knew that this was an intention of passion from Girsha’lar. She flexed her jaws and put a little more pressure on him. Any pain was muted in time as he was adjusting to it. A tiny amount of blood was trickling from his shoulder.

Nir’vina brought her muzzle toward the man’s ear. One of her hands felt below his stomach. It eventually found its way to his pants. In seconds she neatly grasped the man’s growing erection.

“A male...,” Nir’vina commented. “First time ... and with a human.”

“How much do you know about ... human anatomy?” he asked her. His eyes were closed.

“Enough that if you rub it a lot, it will explode.”

“Close ... enough.”

Nir’vina took her lips and began to nibble on Bransen’s ear. Her pointed snout made it easy to do so, but there was also the issue that Shal’rein teeth were sharper than human teeth. There were like knives trying to cut into him. So instead, she did her best to chew with her lips, causing them to gnaw against the soft tissue. The man relaxed more and more while his breathing picked up.

Finally, Nir’vina opened up her jaws and enclosed them around Bransen’s neck and chest. Unlike Girsha’la’s, which had a more downward bite, Nir’vina was diagonal. The two powerful alien women pinned the man. This was their way of expressing their desire for him.

And it felt perfect...

The man fell into a mild state of euphoria. It was as if the pain was nonexistent. Despite the small amount of blood that fell from him, they were doing their best not to hurt him. Being in the water also felt attuned to nature. Even if the construct was artificial, it was as if the man was in his element.

Nir’vina adjusted her bite. Her hand pulled down and practically ripped the man’s shorts off him. His member sprang free from its confines. He let himself go as Nir’vina began to stroke it gently.

“Ah...,” he lightly grunted. “Now ... I know what my meals feel like when they are about to be eaten by my customers.”

Girsha’lar released her bite. There was a sizeable set of teeth marks pressed against the man’s skin. But, again, the bleeding was minimal. The Shal’rein woman licked her lips, tasting the small amount of blood before swallowing it. She used her hand to wipe it away from his shoulder.

“So frail...,” she commented. “I could do so little to do so much.”

Bransen took Girsha’lar’s hand. With his left hand, he brought it to his mouth before kissing it. The sense of being with her felt magical. The Shal’rein woman could see the man’s excitement, eager to be united with her. Her eyes seemed to pierce through the watery surface, noting the man’s genitals.

Curious ... Bransen noted that, unlike Nir’vina, she had nothing to comment about it. Surely, the Itrean males had their own variety of male genitalia. While it had to be somewhat similar, there were still enough differences to remark upon. Her reaction was almost neutral like she had seen one up close. He said nothing and only continued to kiss her hand.

Nir’vina released her bite. A small amount of blood dripped from her mouth, leaving a small amount of teeth marks on the man’s flesh. She looked over toward Girsha’lar, a sense of hunger could be seen on her face.

Bransen took a deep breath and tried to move towards the two. However, Nir’vina used her arm to help pin him to the pool wall. Her attention was on her mate.

“Girsha’lar,” Nir’vina addressed her. “The man is excited. Maybe he’s not excited enough.”

“And you suggest?” Girsha’lar lightly asked her.

“The human movies. The humans, especially the males, tend to get excited seeing two women fuck each other.” She looked at Bransen. “Perhaps he should watch us...”

Girsha’lar smiled lightly and looked at the man. “Two women ... maybe he will watch or join in.”

“Maybe this will help encourage him.”

Bransen felt himself be released. Both of the Shal’rein women looked at each other. However, their focus remained on Bransen, at least partially. They moved towards each other in front of the man’s gaze. Girsha’lar had a somewhat stoic look on her face, as if she were proud of herself and still lustful. Nir’vina’s look was sly and that of hunger. They placed their hands on one another. Nir’vina’s hand grappled upon Girsha’lar’s chest. Their tales turned and began to envelop Bransen’s back and chest. It was almost done on purpose to ensure that he didn’t move. Nir’vina tilted her head to the side as she opened up her mouth. Girsha’lar did the same but showed a hint of indignation. They pressed their open mouths together almost in an attempt to bite one another.

Bransen wasn’t normally the type of person to feel a rise in seeing two women doing it, but this was different. Both of them were already close to one another. They openly shared their desire to have him a part of their love, even if the sexual encounter would be slightly different than he expected.

“Wow...,” he commented.

His words only seemed to spurn them further. He was held in place as the two almost seemed to bite into one another. Their flesh was more resilient as their teeth tried to dig into one another. However, she couldn’t draw blood. It still must have felt prickly. A strong enough bite was sure enough to pierce their flesh, but that was the point of their teasing for Bransen’s benefit.

It was clear that Girsha’lar had more strength than Nir’vina. The towering woman grabbed the back of Nir’vina’s hair. She pulled it back to expose her neck. She opened up her jaws wide and bit down on Nir’vina’s neck and shoulder. Nir’vina winced and gasped.

Despite it looking painful, there was no sign that Nir’vina was being hurt. If anything, she seemed to be enjoying it. Their act of passion was drawn out for almost twenty seconds, long enough for Bransen to gather every detail. Nir’vina dug her clawed fingernails into Girsha’lar, digging and hugging her with tremendous force.

Bransen could feel the stirring of his member. It was so different but so enticing at the same time. With the Shal’rein, this was normal. Girsha’lar withdrew her bite, and suddenly, Nir’vina quickly took advantage of the exposed opening. Her head ducked and bit into Girsha’lar’s neck. The muscle-bound woman slipped her hand below Nir’vina’s panties. The fingers curved around the base of the tail. Bransen tried to reach forward, but the finned tails were natural barriers. He was restrained and couldn’t press on.

“How long does this last?” Bransen asked.

Nir’vina pulled her mouth away from Girsha’lar. “As long as it takes,” Girsha’lar said.

“Bransen is becoming impatient...,” Nir’vina said. “Maybe we should take it to the next step.”

Girsha’lar lightly hissed in a playful way. Nir’vina continued to give her a sly look. Both of them stood up. They hugged each other and released their tail hold on the man. Girsha’lar still had a firm hold of Nir’vina’s panties. With a downward pull, she slipped them off and below her legs.

From the man’s angle, he didn’t have a complete view of Nir’vina’s genitals. However, he could note the vaginal slit that lay between her legs. Shal’rein, much like any Itrean, lacked any pubic hair. However, the man could feel hunger. He slipped and pulled his shorts off his legs before tossing them over the pool’s edge. He lay utterly naked, just as Nir’vina’s panties fell to the pool floor.

“Help me out, Bransen,” Nir’vina told him. Girsha’lar had grabbed Nir’vina’s hands and was preparing to bite into her again. Nir’vina couldn’t continue and gestured to the man that he could help out on this.

Bransen went and reached his hands, but a tail fin slapped his legs, staggering him in the pool. He managed to stand up just enough.

“Not like that,” Girsha’lar said. “Do it, like she does ... with your teeth!”

She moved her tail out of the way to give the man complete access to Girsha’lar’s body. He lowered his profile till his face almost hit the water line. His hand pressed against Girsha’lar’s hip. Her muscle tone was thick, and he could feel the ridges of her stomach. There was so much power there. Finally, he reached and brought his mouth to her panties. With a firm bite, he held onto the elastic strap and moved his head down. Her ass was displayed to him as they slowly fell down. Holding his breath, he moved his head below the waterline before the water carried off and down her legs.

When he looked back and knocked the water off his nose, he was greeted by Girsha’lar’s nudity. Her ass was firm but shapely. Her smooth scales were a little more than human skin but in a different color. Like a vortex, he was drawn to it. His hands gripped the base of her tail, and he was tempted to slide his finger down her ass crack. However, she turned her tail to push him.

“Girsha’lar,” Nir’vina gestured to her. “Humans can’t breathe underwater. Position... 88?”

“Hmm ... yes, that will do,” Girsha’lar replied. They both smiled and began to walk toward the edge of the pool. They used their tails to help coax the man to follow them. Bransen didn’t know what they were doing, but his member was twitching for action. His erection pointed at their rear ends, eager to find a warm spot to be inside. Seeing the two women naked was something that he had never thought possible. If anything, he still wondered if this was a dream that he would wake up from.

The two women hopped and climbed over the rim of the pool. Water dripped from their bodies and onto the edge. Bransen hungered to catch more of their nudity in its full glory. However, he also knew that the teasing was remaining. Girsha’lar wasn’t allowing him just yet. Her attention was on her mate.

“So, how do two women have sex with one another?” Bransen asked, already knowing the answer.

“If one is no ivon,” Nir’vina said. “You make do with what you have ... with stick grenades up our...”

“You don’t have any,” Bransen replied, interrupting her. “And I’m sure that they didn’t offer that in prison.”

“She just wishes she did,” Girsha’lar said. She held her two fingers up as she went and laid down on her back by the water. “When the males died off, our fingers do the talking.”

Girsha’lar rested on the hard floor, but it didn’t bother her. Nir’vina, however, crawled on top of her mate. Her legs and tail straddled over her till her ass was positioned over Girsha’lar’s snout. At first, Bransen wondered what they had meant with “Position 88.” However, it was becoming obvious that it was one where both women would position their vaginas to each other’s mouths. Finally, Bransen got to the edge and had an excellent view of the scene. Nir’vina’s vaginal entrance was positioned perfectly over Girsha’lar’s snout. Her tail moved onto the surface to allow Bransen a clear opportunity to see everything. Her anus had flexed a little bit but remained hidden from the base of her tail.

“Oh ... my,” Bransen said to himself. He practically bit his lip. His head wasn’t that far from Girsha’lar’s forehead. Her wet hair almost fell into the pool. It seemed that Girsha’lar was enjoying this moment. Nir’vina separated Girsha’lar’s legs, exposing her vaginal entrance. It didn’t take long before her snout pressed towards it. Finally, they opened their mouths, and their long tongues came out. They were purple, wet, and fleshy. However, they weren’t exactly long enough to reach each other’s genitals. Instead, they had to improvise in their own particular way. Girsha’lar opened her mouth wide. Her teeth were exposed until she practically bit onto the woman’s crotch. The effort was less needed from Nir’vina’s angle. However, her actions were still the same.

“Hisss,” Nir’vina reacted as her jaws pressed against Girsha’lar’s crotch. She lightly winced when the teeth pressed into her skin. Perhaps she was more tender down there. However, it was only momentary. With enough purchase, Girsha’lar began to lick Nir’vina’s vaginal slit. Her throat muscles were at full work.

Girsha’lar also received pleasure from her mate, but she seemed more focused on pleasuring her mate than noticing it.

“Ah ... wow,” Bransen commented. He leaned his body forward and tried to push himself out of the pool. He only noticed that as he did, his back began to hurt slightly from the extra gravity being pushed against him. Regardless, he had the full view of Nir’vina’s rear end. Her sleek profile and buttocks were just like a human woman but with a tail to boot. Their wet bodies glistened from the overhead light. The man’s mouth began to salivate. His erection was pressing against the pool wall.

“If you are wanting me to say that I want to be a part of it, then you got it,” he told them. He had to admit that they were right. To see two women pleasuring each other was enticing to him. It was slow, but it worked into his brain like a rising tide.

The tongue lashed at Nir’vina’s slit. Occasionally, it would hit her anus, but Bransen was amazed at how clean it was. Itreans were known to be a symbol of purity when they wanted to. Of course, the water naturally helped out in their bodies being clean as it was. The man was mesmerized by the action. Both women were at a steady rate. However, each lick only seemed to increase the level of pleasure. As Bransen continued to observe, he could note that Girsha’lar was a little more aggressive in her actions. Nir’vina was faster.

“How many of these positions do you have?” he asked.

Nir’vina paused briefly. “Many ... sometimes in the water.” She resumed pleasuring her partner.

Bransen was feeling more and more left out. His heart demanded action as it continued to beat at a faster rate. He hungered to be a part of this. He used his strength and pushed himself out of the pool. The splashing water could be heard as he fought his body over the surface. He cringed a little bit but was able to push forward. Eventually, he was able to leave it and hoist himself to be level with Girsha’lar. He laid on his side to give his dripping-wet body a rest.

Bransen reached his hand forward towards Girsha’lar’s face. Eventually, she saw it, grabbed his hand, and slowly guided it toward her tongue. The man was drawn closer to the action. Before he knew it, the wet tongue practically licked his fingers, but that wasn’t her goal. Instead, the two fingers were guided to the vaginal slit of Nir’vina. Instinctively, he knew what to do next. There was so much room available that it didn’t take much for the man’s fingers to press against her entrance. The lapping tongue would hit it, but there was so much space and room available that it was easy to exploit it. Within seconds, the man pressed his fingers into her.

“Ah...,” Nir’vina reacted. She momentarily tensed as she froze in her licking. Even Girsha’lar seemed displeased as she wiggled her legs in protest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.