Gabatrix: Force and Vehemence - Cover

Gabatrix: Force and Vehemence

Copyright© 2023 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 13: Buns in the Ovens

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Buns in the Ovens - Set mostly after Gabatrix: Relics, two Shal'rein prisoners of war learn the truth that humanity carries the cure to the deadly Zilik's Disease. Meanwhile, a defamed chef follows his journey to win the United World's Alliance Fighting Tournament and possibly push into the Itrean Genta Tournament, a ruthless ultimate fighter competition where the rules barely matter. Story Contains: Human/Anthro, Love, Violence, Sex, Human Man, Female Muscle, Shark, M/FF, Bisexual, Female Alien, Birth, Impregnate

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Furry   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

The splashing ocean waves and orange sunset had been beautiful as always. Cebravis was always known for its pristine beauty, a paradise for the human race. Even long after its colonization, the planet had been little more than New Earth.

The sound of the shuttle taking off in the distance was the only thing that disturbed the natural peace of the ocean. However, even that soon faded as it flew away. Not far from the arriving shuttle were Girsha’lar and Nir’vina. A single armed guard and two Yutilian women followed the pair of Shal’rein women. Both Girsha’lar and Nir’vina wore long silken dresses. It flowed from their shoulders and abdomen, around their long tails and torsos, and then down to their webbed feet. They were flashy, being purple and green, while reflecting the dawn’s slowly dwindling light.

Nir’vina reached over and took Girsha’lar’s hand as they walked closer to their destination. In the distance, a small mansion was parked in the expanse of beach, ocean, wet sand, and green grass. The orange Shal’rein looked over to the sea.

“Purple ocean,” Nir’vina commented in her raspy voice.

“Just like home,” Girsha’lar replied.

“So much water.”

“You’ve been used to it long enough.”

The sand pressed against their bare webbed feet. Even if Girsha’lar hadn’t acted cynical, Nir’vina had noticed that her mate was more positive than expected. It was just beneath her stalwart attitude but enough for many to see it still.

“Freedom,” Nir’vina commented.

“Yes ... finally,” the gray Shal’rein replied.

“Not yet,” the guard replied in her harsh voice.

Girsha’lar took a deep breath through her nostrils. She could smell the salty ocean water as it splashed against the shore. At times, she wanted to stop and stare into the water. It was a call for her, a desire for more.

“How are you?” Nir’vina asked her.

“Tired,” Girsha’lar said. “I hate these dresses.”

“Our mate will like it.”

“Better to be naked than this. There is nobody here but the camera crew and guard. And after all this, nobody will be here but us.”

“Already wanting to be naked, then?” Nir’vina gave a sly smile to her. “Go ahead.”

Girsha’lar turned her head briefly to look at the guard behind her and sneered. “Not yet.”

“Oh, come on, my mate,” Nir’vina showed a slight annoyance in her voice. “We haven’t seen our mate in almost three weeks.”

Girsha’lar slowed down in her walk as she looked at the mansion in the distance. There was the hint of a lone human standing by the shore. The silhouette was looking away from the group, but nothing else could be described who the person was and what he was doing.

“Are you alright?” Nir’vina asked Girsha’lar.

The gray Shal’rein turned to the ocean and stopped in her walk. Nir’vina was looking at her mate. She raised her hand to ask for the other Itreans to spare some distance. The crew and the guard both adhered to Nir’vina’s wishes.

“It’s ... too much like Shal’tar,” Girsha’lar commented.

“You’re lucky,” Nir’vina replied.

“This war will never end. I will never see home again.”

“Oh, stop being so negative. Finally being freed ... be with our mate and carry his offspring.”

“It isn’t that,” Girsha’lar said, gripping her hands hard. “I’m on a planet that forbids firearms. Even in war, humans foolishly disarm themselves. It would have been easier targets here than Aphadus.”

“You miss the action ... all the fighting.”

“Don’t deny it. You miss the explosions too.”

Nir’vina had a wave of nostalgia go through her head as she tapped the back of Girsha’lar’s head. Her pointed finger jabbed her hair.

“Stop,” she told her.

“Beep, beep,” Nir’vina commented as she kept tapping. “I set the bomb in your head to go off.”

“Ergh...,” Girsha’lar grunted. Her nostrils flared.

“Beep ... set to go off in three, two...”

“Argh!” Girsha’lar grabbed her mate’s hand.

“Boom ... and she blew up. 12 Joules. The dial was set too low. Needs more charge...” Nir’vina tried reaching for Girsha’lar’s right breast, specifically her right nipple. Girsha’lar grabbed the hand. Nir’vina made a deep toothy smile. For once, the gray Shal’rein showed a hint of happiness on her face before they released each other.

“That isn’t what’s really bothering you,” Nir’vina commented. “You’re trying to make a ... smoke screen. Bransen is right. You’re not going to be happy with yourself until you seek ‘his’ forgiveness.”

“He won’t forgive me,” Girsha’lar said. “Not after what I did to him.”

“But Bransen knows this. You’ve made no effort to contact him, and ... don’t use prison as an excuse. You’ve been too afraid.”

“And am I supposed to apologize to all the human soldiers’ families back on Aphadus?”

“Javier is a good start. Consider it a wish by Bransen and me. Besides, you’ll be better in bed after all is done.”

Girsha’lar took a deep breath through her nostrils. She began to think about it. However, Nir’vina wrapped her arm closer to Girsha’lar. She lightly turned her head to the camera crew and guard, that was growing more and more impatient as time passed.

“You will be a good mother,” Nir’vina said.

“I know,” Girsha’lar replied.

“Maybe ... we can still help in this war.”

Girsha’lar showed a hint of annoyance. “I refuse to help the T’rintar clan. You know how they treated us.”

“I’m talking about the humans. We help them.”

“And how are we supposed to do that? Our mate fought well, but I doubt the other humans would care.”

“Then we do it for him. He is the reason why we are here and why we choose to live with him.”

“I still don’t know how. All we are now...,” Girsha’lar gestured to the camera crew.

“And is that so bad?”

Girsha’lar turned to the house, and she slowly smiled. “I suppose not.”

They resumed their walk back to the house as the others began to follow along. By now, the scenery continued to reveal itself. Bransen’s home was in the most beautiful and ideal of locations. It was somewhat remote, isolated on a large island beach point. There were barely any trees, but there were some native lifeforms. They were almost described as large seals. On their backs were soft shells. They had three eyes on the top of their heads and large fins on their rear quarters and tails. However, they remained placid towards the wayward individuals. In the extreme distance, far past the house and along the beach, were the distant town lights that glowed as the sun continued to set. There were no sets of homes anywhere else.

“Bransen chose well,” Girsha’lar said. “Boring, but good.”

“You missed him ... admit it,” Nir’vina replied.

“He is our mate. What does it matter?”

“You miss his cooking.”

“He ... is a master.”

Nir’vina could see the hint of hunger in her eyes, and it made her happy. She could even note that Girsha’lar had her hand pressed to her belly. She desired many things to be put there, and Nir’vina knew it wasn’t just food.

A minute passed as they eventually reached the outer boundary of the house. The building was dome and rectangular in shape. It consisted of two floors with two main doors that led to the backyard and the other to the front lawn. A large wooden patio and cooking grill pit were by the backdoor. In the front yard were a set of small two-legged robotic drones tending and maintaining the yard, keeping the grass neatly trimmed and ensuring good health among the plant life. The house seemed big enough for a large family to live inside.

“How do you want to greet him?” Nir’vina asked her.

“Like we’re going to eat him,” Girsha’lar replied. Her cynicism had melted away, replaced with the lingering desire to reach Bransen. It was clear that the silhouette of the individual was him. He wore his signature blue and red shorts. He also wore a simple white shirt that covered his chest. The man had his arms crossed as the ocean gusts would sometimes blow his clothing slightly. He stood barefoot on the sandy shores looking over the ocean. He didn’t even bother to see that newcomers were on the way.

To Girsha’lar, the human was waiting to be plucked from the sands. He was waiting for them. Her desire grew more and more until she finally released Nir’vina’s hand. Even with a towering Itrean like herself, her webbed feet made her scurry through the sands in a quickened but stealthy approach. Nir’vina decided to move along quickly as well. While they hurried, the camera crew behind them pulled out two elongated triangular tubes. They tapped a button as they started to record the events that were taking place.

With Bransen, he was most likely wondering how much longer it would be. However, even he wasn’t foolish enough not to notice the lone shuttle that landed not far from his home. Even wayward travelers wouldn’t venture this far. Before he knew it, Girsha’lar came up behind the man’s right side. She wrapped her arms around him, engulfing him. She opened up her mouth and very gently bit down upon him. The man didn’t even flinch.

Nir’vina took a few more seconds before getting on the lone human’s other side. She didn’t bite down upon him, but her hands immediately went to the man’s chest and abdomen. Girsha’lar finally released him as the man smiled.

“Heh,” Bransen remarked. “And here I was, expecting the two of you to jump out in front of me.”

Nir’vina hugged the man. She pressed the man’s head to her chest before releasing him.

“An interesting home,” Girsha’lar commented as she turned to look at the house.

“You like it?” Bransen asked. “I was pretty fortunate to get it. A month ago, the dream reminded me of my vacation home here. It was supposed to be the future house that me and the ex were going to move into. With the whole divorce, the house was kept in legal gridlock as the lawyers fought over it. I was thankful that the T’rintar clan made a good offer and settled it.” Bransen put his hands on his hips. “It’s ours now. Three bedrooms, flood and stormproof, two bathrooms, a big kitchen, and maybe even a little playground for the kids. Plenty of room for expansion.”

Girsha’lar seemed pleased to hear it. Nir’vina was so happy to hear of it that she spun forward with her arms held out. Her dress waved along her twirling movements before she came to a stop.

“And no,” Bransen pointed her finger at her. “The house isn’t bomb-proof, so don’t try to blow it up.”

“Besides,” Girsha’lar said as she pointed at the ocean. “You have plenty of other areas to blow things up.”

Nir’vina waved her finger. “Good enough,” she replied.

The man observed their appearances. “Beautiful dresses, by the way.”

“Eh...,” Girsha’lar groaned and waved her hand. “It was her idea.”

“And she looks great wearing it,” Nir’vina added.

“Ugh...” Girsha’lar shook her head.

“What’s wrong?” Bransen asked. “Too eccentric for a stunning, strong woman such as yourself?”

“It reminds me of an Aksren,” she explained. “They believe in luxury ... they become ... spoiled.”

“And you’re telling me that Shal’rein don’t dress nicely? I find that hard to believe.”

“Excuse us...,” one of the camera ladies said in a light voice. She lowered her device and walked up to the trio. The three individuals turned their heads to look at one of the Yutilian. She had dark green scaly skin, pink and blue feathers, and wore a black and white skintight outfit. She didn’t seem impatient, but she did want to move things forward.

“Right...,” Bransen remarked.

“My name is Bren’xi,” the camerawoman explained in rather fluent English. “I will be the main recorder.”

“Bren’xi, Chef Bransen at your service. Give us a little bit of time to get things ready. I’m sure you’ve seen your share of couples getting ready for something like this.”

Bren’xi seemed polite, but a slight inflection of impatience could be seen on her face. It was almost comical to Bransen. The idea of seeing the three Yutilians eager to release Girsha’lar and Nir’vina was obvious.

“I know,” Bransen told her. “Just give us a little bit of time, ok? I haven’t seen them in weeks.”

Girsha’lar practically grabbed Bransen’s hips and pulled him close as she looked over his shoulder. “See?” Girsha’lar told him. “You have me doing it! We talk, talk, and talk! I haven’t seen you in three fucking weeks. Before you know it, we’ll be trading cooking recipes.”

“Wait, you know some recipes?” He looked up at her.

“Heh, heh,” Nir’vina replied. “Enough to boil water.”

“That isn’t true,” Girsha’lar commented. “Bransen,” she practically turned him to look at each other. Her teeth were bared. “Let us fuck. That way, they leave us alone, we eat, and then fuck in private.”

“She’s right. We still have our spinal shock clamps in us. They won’t let us go till we give them what they need.”

“I understand,” Bransen commented. “Come ... When in Itrea...”

“Itrea?” Girsha’lar asked.

“When in Rome...”

“I still don’t understand.”

“It ... come on.” He changed the topic and grabbed their hands. They began to head towards the ocean together.

“I still ask why we brought the camera crew with us,” Girsha’lar commented. “Why not just use drones to record all of this?”

“I prefer a live camera crew. Even in my shows, I had camera operators. Keeps the ... human side of things.”

“You prefer that they watched?”

“I prefer that they record.”

Girsha’lar set aside her feelings of being watched. As her feet began to feel the splashing waves, she let go of any resentment towards everything. A part of her almost felt a sense of longing. It was so real. It wasn’t water from a pool but a planet’s ocean water. With Nir’vina, she was more accustomed to it than the sense of longing. With Girsha’lar, her tone changed a little bit. She felt the desire to let herself go. A few tears ran down her face.

“I want to be free...,” Girsha’lar said. She reached behind her and undid the Velcro that held her dress together. “I want to be free...”

It wasn’t the words of desperation or the fact that she had been imprisoned for so long. With Girsha’lar, it was the genuine desire for peace. Her memories went to the day that she saw the birth. She let that memory reside as her dress slowly slipped from her shoulders, exposing her firm backside. It became her focal point. She had to let it go and know that everything would be all right.

With Bransen, his eyes were glued to Girsha’lar. He hadn’t noticed that Nir’vina was stripping her clothes as well. The moment that he saw the exposed buttocks was when his erection began to take fold. Behind the three, the camera crew was readying their camera devices. They were silent to the best of their abilities to not disturb the lovemaking that would eventually ensue.

Girsha’lar had completely stripped her dress, revealing her muscular naked frame. It was obvious that she and Nir’vina hadn’t been wearing anything underneath. The glare of the dawning light hit her slippery gray skin. Her large breasts were within the man’s grasp. His hand naturally went to it, but before he could touch them, she spun around and tossed her dress as far onto dry land as she could. Nir’vina would slowly follow suit as well.

The gray Shal’rein didn’t look at Bransen. Instead, she ran deeper into the water and dived in. Her massive breasts bounced as she hurried. She made a small splash of water as she quickly dove beneath the waves. Nir’vina looked over to Bransen.

“I suggest you get naked!” Nir’vina told him. “Before we tear them off.”

The orange Shal’rein was quick as she jumped and hit the water. Despite her skinnier frame, she actually made a bigger splash than Girsha’lar. However, she quickly dived into the ocean waves and disappeared.

Bransen took heed of the warning. Thankfully, everything was easy to pull off. His shirt was tossed aside as he pulled both his shorts and underwear off at a moment’s notice. His erection sprang free, along with a large pair of testicles. His scrotum had reached the biggest that it could possibly get under the effects of the counter medication Doctor Abril gave him. Regardless, each one of the oval orbs measured the size of small peaches.

Far from the beach, Girsha’lar swam under the water. Her body worked naturally, allowing her to contort herself and angle in any direction she wanted. Her tail pushed and glided her through the ocean currents and waves that resisted against her. She opened her mouth and took a deep breath. Her lungs and throat naturally filtered the salt and liquid that went into her throat. For a moment, she closed her eyes feeling herself floating. She grabbed the back of her hair loops, pulled them free, and let her purple hair drift freely. She opened up her eyes and floated underwater.

Girsha’lar could see Nir’vina as she swam through the water. Unlike her, the orange Shal’rein was less experienced in the water. As a result, she was more clumsy in how she swam. It wasn’t necessarily unpleasant, but she was slowly gaining more experience as each second passed. Her black hair would float freely whenever she came to a stop. Eventually, the two stopped and looked at each other.

They had gotten far from the shore. Girsha’lar wanted to swim into the deeper void, but Nir’vina pointed back toward the house. Girsha’lar had to acknowledge that her mate was correct. They were pushing their luck in how far they could leave the confines of their ending imprisonment. Regardless, the gray Shal’rein was tempted to stay just a bit longer. She was in her element, after all. Another wave pushed against them, beckoning them to return to shore. Finally, Girsha’lar found herself standing on the ocean floor. The continuing darkness of the dawning light was starting to cause her vision to turn gray.

With that, she turned and began to swim in a zig-zag pattern. She used her powerful muscles and arm strength to stroke below the surface. Finally, her tail fin cracked in the water, launching her to better and better speeds before she shot out of the surface. She quickly moved her fin arms forward before diving into the ocean with a perfect splash. Nir’vina wasn’t far behind her, but she vectored far from the left. She almost managed to perform a barrel maneuver under the waves, but the incoming wave caused her to lose control and drop in speed.

Girsha’lar, however, didn’t take long as she zeroed in on the human legs that protruded below the waterline. Bransen was deeper in the water. A pair of Yutilian legs was also not far. In seconds, the gray Shal’rein leaped out of the water before her chest brushed against the sandy floor.

“Wha...” Bransen reacted as a big splash of water was shot into his face. The immense mass of flesh impacted him quickly, even though he saw her coming in fast. It didn’t take long before he was grabbed and hauled to the water.

“Got you!” She said. Girsha’lar had the man in a bear hug. However, Bransen was pinned as the ocean water landed on his face. He was just below the waterline. Immediately, Girsha’lar pulled him far enough that the man was out of the water. The look of hunger was on her face. The man could see Nir’vina crash onto the sandy shore by accident. She leaned onto her side, with her arm holding her head up to watch the whole scene.

“Shouldn’t it be the other way around, or are you going to drag me beneath the ocean?” Bransen asked.

The human felt warm to her. Her sense of longing felt complete, whether she admitted it or not. At times, she held onto him so tight that the man thought he heard his bones pop a little bit. However, it wasn’t Girsha’lar’s intention to hurt him. Instead, she pulled him a little bit more forward. His body and chest were still submerged, but his head was safely above the water.

Girsha’lar opened her mouth and began to nibble on the man’s shoulder. Her sharp teeth poked against Bransen’s skin. For a brief moment, the man shuddered a little bit as the woman’s teeth tickled his skin. Then, she withdrew her jaws as she gazed upon him.

“I ... missed you,” Girsha’lar told him.

“She was fingering herself thinking of you,” Nir’vina said.

Girsha’lar’s eyes veered to the left. “So were you.”

“I was thinking of this.” Nir’vina crawled up next to the two. She turned and rested upon her back. Then, she licked her two fingers before hoisting her ass and tail up into the air. Bransen briefly wondered what she was doing. Finally, she managed to put her two fingers into her vagina. Girsha’lar had a smile on her face as if she knew what was going to happen next.

“What are you?” Bransen tried to ask.

“Shhh,” Nir’vina said. She pulled her fingers out and slapped her rear end into the water. She then rolled back and brought her wet fingers to the man’s mouth.

“Lick it,” Girsha’lar told him. “Eat her fingers.”

Bransen wasn’t going to argue. A small amount of ocean water hit his face, but he opened his mouth and let Nir’vina dip her fingers into his lips. Despite her efforts to rid the salt water, there was a hint of saltiness to it. However, there was also a deep mixture of sweet taste to it.

“It tastes different,” Bransen said.

“A taste that I have, too,” Girsha’lar added.

“It’s a taste,” Nir’vina explained. “When an Itrean’s cycle begins. I made sure to take the right medications to make sure that I matched with Girsha’lar. Today we can get pregnant. All it takes for you is to explode in us.”

“Wow,” Bransen commented. “A different taste to tell if you can get pregnant. That’s pretty useful.”

“Same thing with your testicles,” Girsha’lar remarked. “Saving enough for the both of us?”

“Well, it’s been three weeks.”

“Hmmm ... too long without sex for all of us.” Nir’vina pressed her fingers to the wet sand and dug little circles as another small wave hit them.

Almost all simultaneously, the three tried to kiss each other. Girsha’lar’s snout and lips met Bransen’s first. The warm wet flesh felt comforting. Bransen broke the kiss before his lips met Nir’vina’s snout.

“I love you,” Girsha’lar said. It actually caused the man to stop kissing Nir’vina before looking at her.

“That’s the first time you really said that,” he told her.

“Yeah ... three weeks does that,” Nir’vina said.

Both of the women reached forward and bit into the man’s neck and shoulder. This time there was more effort in the bite. Girsha’lar clamped down like a vice, but again, her teeth barely penetrated the skin. Nir’vina was more rigorous, taking several light chomps, carefully sinking her teeth into him before withdrawing and taking another nibble. Bransen’s eyes were closed as he let the women work on him. Only one of the chomps echoed any hint of blood, but even then, it was hardly ever life-threatening.

Even though there was no pain, the exhilaration of the moment brought excitement to Bransen. He opened his eyes as he began to breathe harder. Girsha’lar took the man’s hand and brought it to her massive breast. The tissue was so malleable, smooth to the touch.

Girsha’lar, then, reached behind and felt the man’s semi-rigid member. She began to pump it some, and she could see that the human was enjoying it. It didn’t take long before he was fully erect. She rested her knees on the wet sand and pressed the tip of his member towards her vaginal entrance. A simple lowering of her rear end was all it took before it slipped into her.

“Ah...,” the man reacted. Girsha’lar reacted similarly. She clenched her teeth before she wrapped her arms around the man’s shoulders. The man responded similarly as he gripped onto the firm hips. Then, she began to buck her hips up and down.

The three hadn’t been watching, but the camera crew diligently recorded. Finally, one of them walked around the three further toward the water. Her green tail got wet as her feathers became matted in ocean water. She then dipped the triangular device beneath the water. Her goal seemed fixated on a closeup of the vaginal penetration. The guard in the distance only watched the scene. With her armored suit, it wasn’t easy to judge her emotions.

“Ah ... damn,” Bransen said. “Slow down. You’re going to make me cum early.”

“Harder and faster,” Girsha’lar said. She grimaced, held her tail up and out of the water, and used her strength to ride on top of him. Her ample chest bounced as she rode him.

“Yes, harder!” Nir’vina commented. “He has plenty inside of him. He has to have enough for the both of us.”

“Not fair,” Bransen replied.

“Oh, it is,” Girsha’lar held her hand to the man’s face and neck. “I know you humans find it embarrassing, but you have plenty in you.”

Bransen knew that he was in their territory. He tried to lift his augmented arm, but Girsha’lar relinquished her neck grab to press the ligament into the wet sand. Two Shal’rein completely dominated him and for all good reason. Their strength, combined with the aquatic element, made them virtually unstoppable. It was best for him to enjoy it.

“Uh...,” Bransen grunted as he did his best to hold it in. However, it was outright impossible. Girsha’lar could see it in the man’s face. Her ass would splash against the water, sending ripples against the small waves. Her vaginal entrance already began to pull against Bransen’s member. The pleasure was immense and only grew from that point.

“Faster ... faster!” Nir’vina slammed her fist into the water. “Make it so fast that he explodes!”

“We’ll have two records, my mate,” Girsha’lar said. “Your longest time to release and your shortest. Nir’vina, count the time.”

The gray Shal’rein knew it wouldn’t be long. In less than thirty seconds after the start of intercourse, the flexing muscles pulled Bransen’s member more and more. Small bubbles would flood from her nether regions. Instinctively, she began to know that the man was about to climax. It didn’t take long as she lifted her ass a few more times before she slammed her hips into him as hard as she could.

“Ah ... ergh...,” Bransen grimaced.

“There,” Girsha’lar said as she held and righted herself. She took a deep breath from her nostrils as she closed her eyes. The man’s member erupted inside of her. Bransen felt it as he exploded inside her. Rope after rope of jism flooded deep into her womb. The cycling of air helped ensure that all the man’s seed would reach its destination, virtually sucking the sperm directly towards its ultimate and only route. Both of them were tense as the camerawoman smiled. She had been recording the pulsations as the man climaxed.

“Forty-one seconds,” Nir’vina said. “Bransen was eager to make you into a mother.”

Despite it being quick, the orgasm wasn’t anything significant in particular. In less than six seconds, the pulsations stopped. Even Girsha’lar noticed this. She opened her eyes and still showed hunger on her face. She reached over and braced the man’s face before pressing it to her chest. Then, she rolled over onto her back, taking Bransen with him. The man could not pull out because his member was still being held within her. His face was pressed against her chest.

“Good,” she said to him. “More ... give me more.”

The gray Shal’rein knew what she was doing. She hated prison and everything that it stood for. She was going to make sure she got pregnant today. Perhaps she felt that Bransen understood this. He had to. She wasn’t going back. Never again. She took her left hand and gently grasped the back of the man’s head. She pulled him over her left nipple. Instinctively, the man wrapped his lips around the dark gray areola before he began to suckle upon it. A torrent of white liquid began to fill his mouth. Even despite the recent climax, the man would get his fill.

“Come here,” Girsha’lar gestured to Nir’vina. “You started this.”

Nir’vina smiled as she crawled up to her left breast. Then, almost instinctually, she pressed her snout against her left areola before opening her mouth. Girsha’lar used her right hand to push her head to her chest. With Shal’rein lips, Nir’vina would open her mouth enough that she didn’t press her razor-sharp teeth onto the malleable tissue. Instead, her tongue would do most of the work.

Bransen felt relaxed. He could see it was a shared effort alongside Nir’vina, that was also drinking upon her mate. He still remained hard, ready to engage at a moment’s notice. Girsha’lar seemed to feel at ease. For a little while, she closed her eyes and ignored the cameras that were focused on her. She envisioned the birth of her future offspring. She had to let go of all of it. She wouldn’t tell Bransen or Nir’vina this, but she hoped others would follow her path. Images of herself becoming pregnant, watching it grow inside her, and raising a baby seemed to pick up in her imagination.

The splashing waves further added to the sense of calm assurance that everything was going to be ok. While the idea of evading fights to live the life of a housewife wasn’t exactly the most appealing to her, it was better than being at the end of a firing squad of some enemy clan. The fact was that she was happy, and little else mattered. Then, finally, a thought hit her.

“Besica,” Girsha’lar said. She opened up her eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.